Yeah Za'Darius...good call.
        Nope, just Z.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
          Smooth Operation
          • May 2017
          • Send PM

Saw a disturbing vid last night.

Keith Taylor cannot tackle...Brandon Staley no likey.

Benjamin Solak don't like this group, after Surtain/Farley.

This CB class is hereby declared a mixed bag.
          We do not play modern football.

Comment

• Bolt Dude
            Draftnik
            • Oct 2020
            • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post
            Saw a disturbing vid last night.

Keith Taylor cannot tackle...Brandon Staley no likey.

Benjamin Solak don't like this group, after Surtain/Farley.

This CB class is hereby declared a mixed bag.
            Interesting. I’ve noticed he’s not the most willing tacker, too — one of the warts to his game. What’s the video?
            Our quarterback is a golden god.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
              Smooth Operation
              • May 2017
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt Dude View Post
              Interesting. I’ve noticed he’s not the most willing tacker, too — one of the warts to his game. What’s the video?
              Sorry Dude. I am all babble. No link. @BenjaminSolak. He's a Draft Dude at The Draft Network.

Maybe he is too picky. Solak is not even high on Jaycee Horn, and he is an excellent tackler IMV.
              We do not play modern football.

Comment

• Critty
                Dominate the Day.
                • Mar 2019
                • Send PM

never enough corners.PNG

Accepted the trade down with Wash for their 2nd. And then grabbed 4 CBs. You can never have enough corners. Not realistic. But it was fun.
                Who has it better than us?

Comment

• Bolt Dude
                  Draftnik
                  • Oct 2020
                  • Send PM

I like the players, but you already know what you I’m gonna say next...Not one OL pick?

Comment

• Critty
                    Dominate the Day.
                    • Mar 2019
                    • Send PM

I like the players, but you already know what you I’m gonna say next...Not one OL pick?
                    O-line gets resolved by re-sign our own and adding in free agency. Its about durability and availability. So the starting 5 play together all year.

Cheifs line was one of the top pass blocking line but also a bottom run blocking line and got injured.
                    Tampa Bay for all the nice names they have ranked middle of the pack in run and pass blocking. But they stayed Healthy.
                    And on days Brady line has tough assignment. Run, screen, play action and get the ball out in 2.2 seconds.
                    Cant get the ball out quick if your weapons cannot uncover quickly.

Allen, Ekie and Pitts give Herbert quick throw targets. Cant double them all.

Comment

• Bolt Dude
                      Draftnik
                      • Oct 2020
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Critty View Post

O-line gets resolved by re-sign our own and adding in free agency. Its about durability and availability. So the starting 5 play together all year.

Cheifs line was one of the top pass blocking line but also a bottom run blocking line and got injured.
                      Tampa Bay for all the nice names they have ranked middle of the pack in run and pass blocking. But they stayed Healthy.
                      And on days Brady line has tough assignment. Run, screen, play action and get the ball out in 2.2 seconds.
                      Cant get the ball out quick if your weapons cannot uncover quickly.

Allen, Ekie and Pitts give Herbert quick throw targets. Cant double them all.
                      Pitts is one of the players I’d be thrilled to grab in the 1st. A game changing talent. Quick question though: if we drafted Pitts would you want to keep HH? I would.

Anyways, I’m with ya. Consistency is important to an OL. But the more I rewatch our 2020 games, the more I cringe at our OL play. As long as we keep trotting out Feeney, Lamp and Turner, our OL will be consistently abysmal.

Comment

• Critty
                        Dominate the Day.
                        • Mar 2019
                        • Send PM

Pitts is one of the players I’d be thrilled to grab in the 1st. A game changing talent. Quick question though: if we drafted Pitts would you want to keep HH? I would.

Anyways, I’m with ya. Consistency is important to an OL. But the more I rewatch our 2020 games, the more I cringe at our OL play. As long as we keep trotting out Feeney, Lamp and Turner, our OL will be consistently abysmal.
                        Oh yeah. Would absolutely love to keep Henry as well for the versatility.
                        You put out your 12 personnel, but it can motion into 11 or 10 or 02, 01, 00

6 different personnel packages with Allen, Williams, Ekie, Pitts and Henry. And you don't have to sub.

As Staley like to say. Put the opponent in conflict.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                          Dont let the PBs fool ya
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Henderson, NV
                          • Send PM

I would absolutely. Pitts isnt a classic TE, not near the blocker HH is and i dont get why some think he will be better than MW if he plays WR. I wouldnt be thrilled to draft him. Downgrade at TE imo and for a WR, id rather have Bateman. Pitts isnt a great WR route runner and isnt as fast as MW when i watch him. Good player but he isnt an upgrade FOR US imo.

I just think theres a better pick in another direction there and id actually trade down if he were on the board and Slater, CB's, Parsons are gone. Buts thats me.

Comment

Working...
                          X