Clear All
  • Bolt Dude
    Draftnik
    • Oct 2020
    • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post

We ought to be interested.
    I like Tufele let me add.
    You are even convincing me about John Spanos.
    Josh Ball...work in progress.
    When you watch tape of Tufele focus on these 3 things: anchor, push, and most importantly, his ability to disengage at the right time.

Disengaging from blockers to make a plays is what separates Tufele from the other DTs in this class.
    Our quarterback is a golden god.

Comment

• Bolt Dude
      Draftnik
      • Oct 2020
      • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

Ball has some intriguing traits.
      He’s definitely...interesting. Perhaps too much for TT’s tastes.

See below:

Comment

• like54ninjas
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Oct 2017
        • Great White North
        • Draftnik
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt Dude View Post

He’s definitely...interesting. Perhaps too much for TT’s tastes.

See below:
        https://www.tampabay.com/sports/fsu-...outputType=amp
        I haven’t done a ton of research on him and was unaware of the reason for his transfer.
        Hope he interviews well, took responsibility where needed, LEARNED from his mistakes, and is a better person going forward.
        My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
        K9
        Nasir
        Tillery
        Parham
        Reed

Comment

• wu-dai clan
          Smooth Operation
          • May 2017
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt Dude View Post

When you watch tape of Tufele focus on these 3 things: anchor, push, and most importantly, his ability to disengage at the right time.

Disengaging from blockers to make a plays is what separates Tufele from the other DTs in this class.
          Agreed.
          He really moves well for a big man.
          We do not play modern football.

Comment

• FliptheSwitch56
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Mar 2020
            • Send PM

Staying within my fav college team (Maryland), whose games I watched, I like Jake Funk as a undrafted rookie. FWIW, on the other (defunct) board, I said the Bolts should grab Stephon Diggs with a late round pick
            I think this is an apt draft profile: https://importantnonsense.com/import...sis-jake-funk/

He was the Maryland Gatorade Player of the Year his Sr year of HS. MD isn't known for it's football prowess in the country but past recent MD GPOY that hit the NFL were Dwayne Haskins and Kendall Fuller. Last year's MD GPOY was the #1 ranked overall recruit, now at Clemson, Bryan Bresee. Bryan and Jake went the same HS, which is a powerhouse outside DC and a perennial state champion.

Played against solid powerhouse college teams in the Big Ten. Check out youtubes of him. MD's Oline was not good, either. Also, has great hands out of the backfield.
            Realistically, a practice squad or called up as a special teamer. But, could bloom into a few runs/game from the backfield.

Comment

• Bolt Dude
              Draftnik
              • Oct 2020
              • Send PM

Originally posted by FliptheSwitch56 View Post
              Staying within my fav college team (Maryland), whose games I watched, I like Jake Funk as a undrafted rookie. FWIW, on the other (defunct) board, I said the Bolts should grab Stephon Diggs with a late round pick
              I think this is an apt draft profile: https://importantnonsense.com/import...sis-jake-funk/

He was the Maryland Gatorade Player of the Year his Sr year of HS. MD isn't known for it's football prowess in the country but past recent MD GPOY that hit the NFL were Dwayne Haskins and Kendall Fuller. Last year's MD GPOY was the #1 ranked overall recruit, now at Clemson, Bryan Bresee. Bryan and Jake went the same HS, which is a powerhouse outside DC and a perennial state champion.

Played against solid powerhouse college teams in the Big Ten. Check out youtubes of him. MD's Oline was not good, either. Also, has great hands out of the backfield.
              Realistically, a practice squad or called up as a special teamer. But, could bloom into a few runs/game from the backfield.
              https://www.si.com/nfl/draft/nfl-dra...showcase-recap
              Actually not a bad call. I remember Funk getting nasty against the Gophers last year. Went for 200+ yards. He’s got some spark in his step.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                Smooth Operation
                • May 2017
                • Send PM

I was all over Diggs as a value pick. He showed me elite stop-start on tape. The red flag for the "coin toss incident" showed me nothing more than hyper competitiveness. Chase in this draft has similar traits.
                We do not play modern football.

Comment

• Bolt Dude
                  Draftnik
                  • Oct 2020
                  • Send PM

Someone put a quality Elerson Smith highlight vid on YouTube couple days ago. Looks like he was playing about 25-30 lbs lighter than the 262 lbs at the Senior Bowl.

Comment

• Bolt Dude
                    Draftnik
                    • Oct 2020
                    • Send PM

Also a Simi Fehoko highlight vid. Finally.

Last edited by Bolt Dude; 02-19-2021, 06:32 PM.

Comment

• Boltnut
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Feb 2019
                      • Send PM

Yep, both Elerson and Fehoko should be ranked higher on people's boards. Good value.

Comment

• Boltnut
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Feb 2019
                        • Send PM

I like Zach Davidson as a 7th round pick or UDFA. He's in your 2nd link w/o video.
                        Zach Davidson the University of Central Missouri tight end has blown up Division 2 and is now making National news. The 6050 speedy tight end has great hands...

Comment

• like54ninjas
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Oct 2017
                          • Great White North
                          • Draftnik
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltnut View Post
                          Yep, both Elerson and Fehoko should be ranked higher on people's boards. Good value.
                          Elerson is a top 100 prospect.

My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
                          K9
                          Nasir
                          Tillery
                          Parham
                          Reed

Comment

Working...
                          X