• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AK47
    Registered Charger Fan
    • May 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by beachcomber View Post
    Four-round 2022 NFL mock draft 2.0: Seahawks, Saints trade into top five for quarterbacks

017) Zion * the sure thing, safest/bestest get
    079) Faalele, DeAngelo Malone * Daniel gives you the developmental RT prospect that picks up where Feiler leaves off, and.... is Malone too Rumph redundant ??
    123) Cade Otton, Araiza * TE pls
    We welcome a run on QBs. More of other positions to falls to us.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
      Smooth Operation
      • May 2017
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Lol, well ive said this a hundred times but nobody seems to read it. just looks at the player.

I dont look at Dean as just a LB. He can and likely do what he did at Gerogia and play other spots which i said in my explanation. You watch tape, have you seen Nakobe JUST play LB?

Here ill bold this part

You do realize they (Georgia) have 2 other LBs that are slated to be drafted within rounds 3 or 4 as well as Dean? So Dean was not just a LB. Other wise one of those guys wouldnt be playing much to be drafted.
      Excellent diagnosis and fighting through the wash.

That's what I saw on tape.
      Maybe we do play modern football.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
        Day Tripper
        • May 2019
        • North of the Lagoon
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post

A linebacker? Really?

Well...if I can stump for a guard, who am I to throw stones?:whistlin:
        He’s the Super-DB for Staleys Tite Formation, right? Pair with King James to wreak havoc and leave A to patrol the deep. The ol 5-1-5!
        “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Boltjolt
          Dont let the PBs fool ya
          • Jun 2013
          • Henderson, NV
          • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

He’s the Super-DB for Staleys Tite Formation, right? Pair with King James to wreak havoc and leave A to patrol the deep. The ol 5-1-5!
          And ill add i like Tranquill but Dean is a huge upgrade over him to to be a LB and coverage bigger box safety and he is only 5 lbs lighter and he can add that or lose that depending on what the staff prefers.....or stay the same.

He also is a huge upgrade to Adrian Philips who ive seen many say we should of kept.

Comment

• Lone Bolt
            Oline-Tip of the Spear...
            • Feb 2019
            • McLean Illinois
            • Pipefitter Illinois State University
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

And ill add i like Tranquill but Dean is a huge upgrade over him to to be a LB and coverage bigger box safety and he is only 5 lbs lighter and he can add that or lose that depending on what the staff prefers.....or stay the same.

He also is a huge upgrade to Adrian Philips who ive seen many say we should of kept.
            100 percent honest...I hear talk about Dean or the other guy, lloyd, and my eyes glaze over, and im on to the next post...LB in round 1 is a big no for me...but you say he is so much more? Ill bite...looks like Im youtubing tonight....
            Adopted Bolt: Kimani Vidal RB

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• Boltjolt
              Dont let the PBs fool ya
              • Jun 2013
              • Henderson, NV
              • Send PM

100 percent honest...I hear talk about Dean or the other guy, lloyd, and my eyes glaze over, and im on to the next post...LB in round 1 is a big no for me...but you say he is so much more? Ill bite...looks like Im youtubing tonight....
              Lloyd and Dean are not close to the same player in regards to things they can do.

If you want a MLB, Lloyd is your guy. Not Dean. He is just undersized for a NFL MLB.
              But he is in coverage often in the slot on the TE and can cover RBs.

He may not end up my final pick but I think he can fill a box safety role, play some LB and free up Derwin.
              Last edited by Boltjolt; 04-15-2022, 02:45 PM.

Comment

• Maniaque 6
                French Speaking Charger Fan
                • Jan 2019
                • Québec city
                • Send PM

An hybrid LB/S could be very productive on many defenses.
                Is that what T. Polamalu was ?

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                  Day Tripper
                  • May 2019
                  • North of the Lagoon
                  • Send PM

Not sure if he’s fast enough to be effective cover, maybe in zone. He’s like a 4.6 40. He can cover TEs i guess
                  “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Critty
                    Dominate the Day.
                    • Mar 2019
                    • Send PM

Draft forum has 2022 TPB Mock - sign up if you want to play.

:More Q Please:
                    Who has it better than us?

Comment

• FoutsFan
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Feb 2019
                      • Birmingham AL
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

When I was in college we played a team that ran a 5-5-1 defense. The first couple of series were hell, once we had it figured out it wasn't too bad. Just an insane amount of pressure on every play.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                        Dont let the PBs fool ya
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Henderson, NV
                        • Send PM

I'd honestly say I think Dean is a great player but likely not our first pick. However really I have no idea who it will be at this stage.

Comment

• equivocation
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Apr 2021
                          • Send PM

There's a whole lot of ways this draft can go. Stop worrying and learn to love the bomb.

Comment

Working...
                          X