• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Boltnut
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Feb 2019
    • Send PM

Daniel Jeremiah's Top-25 rookies (@mid-season).
    Seven teams have multiple representatives in Daniel Jeremiah's NFL rookie rankings at midseason, but one of the year's most surprising squads dominates the competition in his top 25.

Comment

• Boltnut
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Feb 2019
      • Send PM

A lot of "I Told You So's" on that list for me.

Comment

• TexanBeerlover
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Feb 2021
        • Send PM

Originally posted by ghost View Post

Seahawks killed it.

Comment

• ghost
          The Rise of Kellen Moore
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by TexanBeerlover View Post

Seahawks killed it.
          Could not agree more. I venture to say that John Schneider and Pete bested their best draft day.

Comment

• Boltnut
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Feb 2019
            • Send PM

Rome Odunze 6-3, 205 4.45 A good route runner.
            Washington WR Rome Odunze vs Kent State 2022Campus to Canton C2CDevy & Dynasty FootballFollow me on Twitter: @DevyDeepDiveDevy Dashboard Info email: bjlejeun...

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• Boltnut
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Feb 2019
              • Send PM

RB's:
              Tank Bigsby
              Check out the best plays from Auburn running back Tank Bigsby ahead of the 2021-22 season!✔️Subscribe to ESPN+ http://espnplus.com/youtube✔️ Get the ESPN App...

Sean Tucker

Chris Rodriguez
              Chris Rodriguez 2021 Junior season highlights. 205 Rushes, 1,272 Rushing Yards, 8 Rushing Touchdowns, 12 Receptions, 56 Receiving Yards., 2 Receiving Touchdo...

Just a few guys going 3rd/4th round +
              Last edited by Boltnut; 11-15-2022, 08:57 PM.

Comment

• beachcomber
                & ramblin' man
                • Jan 2019
                • Send PM

any thoughts on/interest in the either of Camerun Peoples and/or Israel Abanikanda ??
                5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

• Boltnut
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Feb 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by beachcomber View Post
                  any thoughts on/interest in the either of Camerun Peoples and/or Israel Abanikanda ??
                  I hadn't watched Peoples until just now (nice find, Beach). Abanikanda I like a lot.
                  3rd-4th round looks like the sweet spot for RB's this year. If you really like to gamble, some of these guys might last to our 5th round pick.
                  Bijan is the #1... no doubt. But a 1st round pick is a heavy price to pay. Especially with so many good RB's in the draft. Especially with the group we already have.

Right now... I like CB in the 1st.
                  If he's still there, JL Skinner in the 2nd. So versatile and physical.
                  BPA WR/RB in the 3rd
                  BPA WR/RB in the 4th
                  OG in the 5th

Comment

• beachcomber
                    & ramblin' man
                    • Jan 2019
                    • Send PM

see that you've fallen off the proverbial LOS turnip truck....

1) RB Bijan Robinson, DT Brian Bresee, ED Tyree Wilson, RT Peter Skoronski
                    2) ILB Noah Sewell, NT Siaki Ika, ED Jared Verse, OG O’Cyrus Torrence
                    3) TE Dalton Kincaid, DT Calijah Kancey, CB Emmanuel Forbes, OG Cooper Beebe

5) OC Eli Cox

6) DT Dante Stills
                    7) ED YaYa Diaby
                    5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

• Boltnut
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Feb 2019
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by beachcomber View Post
                      see that you've fallen off the proverbial LOS turnip truck....

1) RB Bijan Robinson, DT Brian Bresee, ED Tyree Wilson, RT Peter Skoronski
                      2) ILB Noah Sewell, NT Siaki Ika, ED Jared Verse, OG O’Cyrus Torrence
                      3) TE Dalton Kincaid, DT Calijah Kancey, CB Emmanuel Forbes, OG Cooper Beebe

5) OC Eli Cox

6) DT Dante Stills
                      7) ED YaYa Diaby
                      Every year is different. This year, we have talent in place along the OL. Salyer was a pleasant surprise. I think he's our future RT.
                      It means we have 1 spot to improve along the OL (LG). This year's bunch of potential LG's is pretty good. I don't think we have to spend higher round capital to get a good one.

I'm more concerned about the secondary if Callahan isn't re-signed and if Vato is a cap casulty.
                      IMO, Adderly won't be back either. Is JT Woods really the replacement...? Hard to believe that Staley rolls with a FS that can't tackle.

1st: CB Porter/Gonzalez/Phillips
                      2nd: S JL Skinner
                      3rd: WR Rome Odunze
                      4th: RB Bigsby/Tucker/Rodriguez/Abanikanda
                      5th: Mauch/McFadden

Comment

• beachcomber
                        & ramblin' man
                        • Jan 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltnut View Post

Every year is different. This year, we have talent in place along the OL. Salyer was a pleasant surprise. I think he's our future RT.
                        It means we have 1 spot to improve along the OL (LG). This year's bunch of potential LG's is pretty good. I don't think we have to spend higher round capital to get a good one.

I'm more concerned about the secondary if Callahan isn't re-signed and if Vato is a cap casulty.
                        IMO, Adderly won't be back either. Is JT Woods really the replacement...? Hard to believe that Staley rolls with a FS that can't tackle.

1st: CB Porter/Gonzalez/Phillips
                        2nd: S JL Skinner
                        3rd: WR Rome Odunze
                        4th: RB Bigsby/Tucker/Rodriguez/Abanikanda
                        5th: Mauch/McFadden
                        personal suspicion is that we do somehow resign Callahan and perhaps restructure Vato ?? and yes, do think JT Woods is gonna replace the Nas, and that Alohi will remain as Derwin's backup, and.... think Ja'Sir spells Woods as his backup for the if and when need be ??

again personally, think the most likely selection for the Chargers is Tyree Wilson, as we are paper thin @DE w/the both of Mack 'n Bosa being serious health risks/injury concerns, and that Rumph is not a frontline force atm, and Van Noy is more an LB than ED.

round two, am guessing/suspecting that Siaki Ika is a good possibility, as thinkin' that our FO will want to replace Jerry, and again hedge our bets against the two injuries there, and to balance out our two FA vets w/another rookie to pair w/Otito ??

round three am hoping for a TE, as for the if and when we lose Parham, and given that the McKitty destiny doesn't seem to emphasize pass catcher quite yet, it does seem like a TE is likely.

CB round four ?? Linsley hedge round 5 ?? and somewhere in there we have to get an ED that relieves Van Noy of his ED responsibilities.... +RB > OG ??

Comment

• Boltnut
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Feb 2019
                          • Send PM

What will Callahan cost next year? OTC has him valued @$11.5 million/year.
                          Considering that the Chargers are in Nickel/Dime formation 80% of the time, I'd say they are just as thin @CB as they are @EDGE.
                          JCJ under-performed, then got hurt. ASJ has played well... but Callahan has been our best CB this year.
                          Vato counts $9.4 million against our cap next year... and is a $7.4 million savings if cut. I'm not so sure about his inconsistency... and I have the feeling that Staley might move on.

Between the $9 million it might take to re-sign Callahan... and $7.4 million savings from Vato... that's a number of quality depth players you could get in FA.
                          $16.5 million could buy you...
                          Tracking the status and signings of all 2023 NFL free agents.

Comment

Working...
                          X