• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wu-dai clan
    Smooth Operation
    • May 2017
    • Send PM

Trying to get the vid directly here.
    Seeing the video of Jameson's new workout is believing !
    “Best Receiver in the draft . Watch for yourself @BuckyBrooks @MoveTheSticks @LRiddickESPN @RapSheet @AdamSchefter https://t.co/CzhFRl6waF”
    We do not play modern football.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
      Smooth Operation
      • May 2017
      • Send PM

Sorry link problems.
      Go check it out.
      Shit he may be gone @ #17 at this point.

Comment

• blueman
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Doubt he makes it to 17 now. But I saw, I saw!

Comment

• Scott Green
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Mar 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by DerwinBosa View Post

Feels wrong to leave Bosa and Derwin out. I'm sure it's surprising for me to bring that up. LOL. And as was stated earlier, Keenan over Feeney. I would go with Hunter Henry over Denzel Perryman.

Telesco is very much like his mentor, Bill Polian. They please the crowd by getting the flashy players (quarterbacks, wide receivers, corners, and pass-rushers) but ultimately fail with the guys in the trenches, particularly at defensive tackle. There's no way Jim Kelly and Peyton Manning should have one ring between them from their days in Buffalo and Indianapolis.The same is true with Rivers having no rings with us, and now Herbert having missed the playoffs during his individually historical first two seasons.

Hopefully Telesco is heading in the right direction after last offseason (Feiler, Linsley, and Slater) and this (the defensive tackle acquisitions and hopefully a right tackle in the draft).

Kellys problem was his kicker couldn't kick, sort of the same problem Rivers had. Mannings problem was Tom Brady.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
            Smooth Operation
            • May 2017
            • Send PM

Originally posted by blueman View Post
            Doubt he makes it to 17 now. But I saw, I saw!
            This is a major leap from just two weeks ago when Dr. Chao could see a noticable favoring of the surgically repaired knee.

Comment

• Parcells
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post
              Sorry link problems.
              Go check it out.
              Yeah, I think the odds of him being gone by 17 are better than 50/50.

Comment

• beachcomber
                & ramblin' man
                • Jan 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

Anywhere from 10 - 15, from what i've heard.

If one of them falls to 17, trade back? Probably not!

And if none of them fall to 17, who would want to trade up?
                Az.... to get ahead of N'awlins.... 'specially if they go Penning @16, chances are they're going WR @19.... ??

Kiem says he's not trading Murray, and speculation is that they need a Treylon Burks, or.... ?? @WR (bottom line is you gotta keep your QB happy)
                5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

• sonorajim
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jan 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post
                  Sorry link problems.
                  Go check it out.
                  Looks good! He'll drive my guys a pick closer.

Comment

• DerwinBosa
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Feb 2022
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Scott Green View Post

Kellys problem was his kicker couldn't kick, sort of the same problem Rivers had. Mannings problem was Tom Brady.
                    Scott Norwood had nothing to do with the Bills getting blown out by Washington and Dallas in three of the four Super Bowls. He wasn't even there for the two Super Bowls against Dallas. Steve Christie, his replacement, was one of the best kickers in 1992 and 1993. And the reason the Bills lost to the Giants in Super Bowl XXV was because New York held onto the ball for over 40 minutes. O.J. Anderson, an over-the-hill running back, was the MVP, and the Giants had their backup quarterback playing.

Tom Brady wasn't intercepting Peyton Manning four times in the 2003 AFC Championship Game or holding him to three points in the 2004 Divisional Round. When Peyton was in Denver, with a tougher team in the trenches (particularly in 2015, when he was one of the worst quarterbacks in the NFL), the Broncos beat the Patriots in two AFC Championship Games.

Bill Polian sucked at drafting defensive tackles and offensive linemen. Hopefully Telesco is getting better in that area.

Comment

• beachcomber
                      & ramblin' man
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltnut View Post

I'm curious to know who you believe to be worthy of the #79 pick along the OL...?
                      I'd certainly put my #79 prospect up against yours.
                      BPA still applies to the 3rd round, right...? The 4th round...? The 5th...?
                      guessin' your guy is Lucas, and.... guessin' again that you'll think I'm outta my tree/crazy, but will take Dan >> Abe @RT.

017) Zion Johnson, Kenyon Green (top 3 + Penning & Linderbaum off the board)
                      048) Bernhard Raimann, Tyler Smith, Darian Kinnard
                      079) Daniel Faalele, Nicholas Petit Frere, Abraham Lucas, Dylan Parham, Cole Strange, Sean Rhyan, Ed Ingram, Luke Goedeke
                      123) Cam Jurgens, Jamaree Salyer, Max Mitchell, Luke Fortner, Rasheed Walker
                      160) Zach Tom, Thayer Munford, Braxton Jones, Alec Lindstrom, Kellen Diesch
                      195) Lecitus Smith, Dohnovan West, Matt Waletzko
                      214) Myron Cunningham, Cade Mays
                      236) Cordell Volson, Ryan Van Demark, Tyler Vrabel, Justin Shaffer, Luke Wattenberg, Josh Sills, James Empey, Josh Rivas, Nick Ford
                      254) Chris Paul, Vederian Lowe, Dawson Deaton

personal suspicion is that if we don't draft an OT round one, 'tis unlikely we take one day two, as we already have a third round developmental prospect on board, and one that is soon due to be a Duke Manyweather graduate.... not to mention that if we do draft an OG early, that that likely slides Feiler over to the right side, and given/guessing that Jaimes becomes Linsley's understudy @the OC ??
                      5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

• blueman
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

Beach, did you get the memo we don’t have pick 48 anymore?

Comment

• beachcomber
                          & ramblin' man
                          • Jan 2019
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by blueman View Post
                          Beach, did you get the memo we don’t have pick 48 anymore?
                          yeah.... just throwin' it in there coz still have my doubts 'bout the Khalil pick up ??

Comment

Working...
                          X