2022 OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DAY 1 - WHO YA GONNA PICK?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JOJAX85
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Sep 2018
    • Irmo, SC
    • Send PM

Can we get a last hours pill on who we pick tonight? It'd be cool to see what the consensus is.

I mean we have poll after poll about what color Superman's panties are so this seems like a legitimate request.

Comment

• sonorajim
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jan 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by SYB View Post

He'd be a redundant pick considering the signings of 2 young, run stuffing, space eaters in Joseph-Day and Johnson.
      We heed a rotation at DT. Davis would be the #1 NT. He's a roster upgrade.
      Sorta like Olave. We have WRs, he'd be the top deep threat.
      They fit.

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
        Grammar Police
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

This is why I wanted Watson early on when he looked to be a day two or three sleeper. I was thinking WR that will have a high ceiling but no pressure to start early only develope and play Special Teams. I think my philosophy is to take pressure off Herby and that can be done a few ways. Upgrade the online, upgrade WR 3 and or 4 add a solid complimentary RB capable of being the man if Eklers dinged up. Improve the defense. A rotational edge rusher or a true 3/4 NT this said to get instant impact this coming season some of these will have to come from FA and maybe a 1st and 3rd round pick could be at least a modest difference maker this year. So let's say 2 picks. Is it best to pick based on such a short lead time? Not sure. It we are truly in a win now mode I would be looking to get that second round pick back somehow.
        Go Rivers!

Comment

• Ghost of Quacksaw
          Beef Before Gazelles
          • May 2021
          • Send PM

Originally posted by JOJAX85 View Post
          Can we get a last hours pill on who we pick tonight? It'd be cool to see what the consensus is.

I mean we have poll after poll about what color Superman's panties are so this seems like a legitimate request.

Superman wears panties?!?!?

Stop watching movies, and this is how out-of-step a guy can become.

Comment

• JOJAX85
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Sep 2018
            • Irmo, SC
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Ghost of Quacksaw View Post

Superman wears panties?!?!?

Stop watching movies, and this is how out-of-step a guy can become.
            Who knows, but we have a lot of fucking polls.

Comment

• beachcomber
              & ramblin' man
              • Jan 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by blueman View Post

We desperately need to upgrade Guyton, perhaps Carter. Our 4 WR sets obviously didn’t get it done (regardless of TE/RB..). There’s also the 17+ game season to consider, and our top WRs’ history of getting dinged and missing games. Or do we just not need to win the games KA or MW misses? Lots of interesting questions this off-season, yes.
              there is no question that the right receiver @17 would upgrade WR3.... personal opinion tho is that Garrett Wilson (Ninja's JAG) is the only one who is better than MW, as not sure am willing to postulate that re: Jameson or Olave ??

hopefully he's off the board so we can easily make the more sensible pick on the Oline, which is preferably @OG, and.... no trading of next year's nothin'
              5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

• Topcat
                AKA "Pollcat"
                • Jan 2019
                • Send PM

Draft Day...it's finally here:

draft day tt FINAL.jpg

Comment

• powderblueboy
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jul 2017
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by QSmokey View Post

You never know about injuries; hell, if something - God forbid! - happened to Herbie, where do we stand? Doesn't mean you draft a QB with a lot of talent "just in case". I know that's an extreme, and scary, example, but, for me, it's a question of priorities. After the 3rd round, and maybe even counting the 3rd round, we're just throwing darts. It's important to address our *most* pressing issues with our first 2 picks, certainly. I just don't think WR is in the top 3-4 of our most pressing issues.
                  Agree!

And I'll just add that Jameson Williams gets you to the redzone, but an Olineman gets you into the endzone.

Its no fun kicking field goals in this league.

Comment

• powderblueboy
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jul 2017
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post
                    Draft Day...it's finally here:

draft day tt FINAL.jpg
                    Just say no Tom....do not feed the addiction. You can't have just a little bit of schlager....you need a vat after the first tasty drop.

Comment

• ghost
                      The Rise of Kellen Moore
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by sonorajim View Post

We heed a rotation at DT. Davis would be the #1 NT. He's a roster upgrade.
                      Sorta like Olave. We have WRs, he'd be the top deep threat.
                      They fit.

52:00

DT Devonte Wyatt

Comment

• sonorajim
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jan 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by ghost View Post

52:00

DT Devonte Wyatt
                        Good review, appraisal. I have concern re Wyatt's domestic abuse assertions. News on that front?

Comment

• Hadl2Alworth
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Oct 2017
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by QSmokey View Post

What's your 40 time?

I think there are going to be some very happy - and some very disappointed - posters after we make our pick tonight. It's inevitable and happens every year. I guess we just have to trust the vision of the guys in charge. Which is not an easy thing to do since the Chargers haven't exactly had a ton of success over the years.
                          Seems like that's the best we can do, doesn't it. I wish I could accept my parents as much as I accept my favorite team. That's another bag of tricks!

Comment

Working...
                          X