• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OhioBolt
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Lynch is not a top 10 talent, so if San Francisco or Philly picks him at 7 or 8 they would have made a bad draft move, so what to look for is if one of those teams drop back in the draft if not, does Denver move up in the draft.

Comment

• Fleet
      TPB Founder
      • Jun 2013
      • Cardiff - Poipu
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
      Im getting the vibe that the 2 qb's will go 1 and 2. Leaving us with any player we want. Wentz and Goff have been great at selling themselves leading up to the draft. Teams probably see Matt Ryan and Blake Bortles type guys. Both with near perfect wonderlich scores etc. We are sitting pretty at 3. Im not sure i would want to move down farther than the Eagles pick. But i think a team moves up to 1 to grab a qb and the Browns take the other qb.
      Bummer i was hoping we made that trade with St Louis. Minus the 1 and 3 next year.

Comment

• UtahBolt
        Did we win?
        • Jun 2013
        • I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.
        • Send PM

Originally posted by OhioBolt View Post
        Right absolutely nobody, their number 1 reciever is probably Brian Hartline they really have nothing that would remotely scare any defense.

18 Taylor Gabriel WR 25 5-8 167 3 Abilene Christian
        12 Josh Gordon WR 25 6-3 225 3 Utah (Most Likely Suspended)
        85 Rannell Hall WR 24 6-1 200 1 UCF
        83 Brian Hartline WR 29 6-2 200 8 Ohio State
        16 Andrew Hawkins WR 30 5-7 180 6 Toledo
        10 Darius Jennings WR 23 5-10 169 1 Virginia
        15 Marlon Moore WR 28 6-0 190 7 Fresno State
        Funny, Gordon never played a game at Utah. Not one down. I think he had to sit out a year due to transferring and then declared for the supplemental draft because he had failed another drug test.

I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.

Comment

• UtahBolt
          Did we win?
          • Jun 2013
          • I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.
          • Send PM

Bummer i was hoping we made that trade with St Louis. Minus the 1 and 3 next year.
          Yeah, that would have been sweet and given us a ton of flexibility. I could still see someone interested in jumping up ahead of the Cowboys but the chances of that are a lot lower if both QBs go off the board ahead of us. Would someone want to trade up for Tunsil, Ramsey or Bosa?
          I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.

Comment

• Fleet
            TPB Founder
            • Jun 2013
            • Cardiff - Poipu
            • Send PM

Originally posted by UtahBolt View Post
            Yeah, that would have been sweet and given us a ton of flexibility. I could still see someone interested in jumping up ahead of the Cowboys but the chances of that are a lot lower if both QBs go off the board ahead of us. Would someone want to trade up for Tunsil, Ramsey or Bosa?
            Maybe its just me but i think Ramsey may be the most valuable player after the QBs. Ive always stated that Tunsil is a 2 point stance move backwards type of player. There isnt much film of him moving forward. So he can protect but can he run block? Personally think if i were going to label an OT worthy of a #1 pick he would have to be more complete. I think Stanley is the better all around OT. Especially if you are a team that is building around a RB like Gordon.

I think Dallas loves Ramsey. And im thinking they may offer up a pick to make sure we dont get him. But it wont be a blockbuster.

I wouldnt be surprised if Tunsil is the pick.....but i also wouldnt be surprised if he dropped a little and we see that many were overrating him.

Comment

• rikardo
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

I think Dallas loves Ramsey. And im thinking they may offer up a pick to make sure we dont get him. But it wont be a blockbuster.

I wouldnt be surprised if Tunsil is the pick.....but i also wouldnt be surprised if he dropped a little and we see that many were overrating him.
              I think we could trade with Jax (its 500 point diff, we could get an extra 2nd rounder this year or a 3rd this year and a 4th next year), for them to have there choice of Jack or Ramsey, and we could draft either Bosa, Stanley or Buckner.
              Dallas and Jax would take Jack and Ramsey IMO...

Comment

• Fleet
                TPB Founder
                • Jun 2013
                • Cardiff - Poipu
                • Send PM

Wont be long before we start hearing Paxton Lynch in the top 10.

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
                  Grammar Police
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

It's not that he is worth a top ten pick, it's more a supply and demand thing with Denver needing a QB and no QB in sight at pick 31 and as meny as four teams in the hunt for a top QB and the highest of them drafting at 7.
                  Go Rivers!

Comment

• Bolt-O
                    Administrator
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

I'm also seeing that Zeke Elliot could be a pick in the top 10 as well. Nice to have more of the non-need positions in the Top Ten. Hargreaves becomes an option if the Chargers trade down.

Comment

• QSmokey
                      Guardedly Optimistic
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Kuna, Idaho
                      • Retired
                      • Send PM

Maybe its just me but i think Ramsey may be the most valuable player after the QBs. Ive always stated that Tunsil is a 2 point stance move backwards type of player. There isnt much film of him moving forward. So he can protect but can he run block? Personally think if i were going to label an OT worthy of a #1 pick he would have to be more complete. I think Stanley is the better all around OT. Especially if you are a team that is building around a RB like Gordon.
                      Make that definite, then. Tunsil is our man.

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
                        Grammar Police
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

Unless he is not...

Jalen Ramsey hasn’t had much interaction with Browns

Posted by Josh Alper on April 14, 2016, 1:35 PM EDT

Getty Images
                        We’ve had a change at the top of the draft with Thursday’s trade moving the Rams up to the first pick and the fallout could have some impact on the Browns.

When Tennessee was the owner of the first pick, it was fair to assume that the Browns, who pick second, would have their choice of quarterbacks if that was the way they wanted to go because the Titans already have Marcus Mariota to run their offense. Now, though, the Browns may be left without their desired target when the second pick comes up later this month.

That change may lead the Browns to take another look at some of the prospects they have paid less attention to in recent weeks. Florida State defensive back Jalen Ramsey may fit into that group as he said Thursday that he hasn’t spent much time talking to Cleveland.

“Not much interaction with them at all,” Ramsey said, via ESPN.com. “Maybe talked to them one time, something like that.”

The shows of interest in Ramsey pick up with the teams picking after the Browns. He said the Chargers, Cowboys, Jaguars and Ravens (who pick third through sixth) have shown the most interest in him and that he’s visited Dallas and Baltimore.

The Browns may be disguising their intentions, but Ramsey figures to be one of the first names called regardless of the approach they’re taking in Cleveland
                        Go Rivers!

Comment

• richpjr
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Nashville
                          • Send PM

If the Browns for some reason don't take a QB, then things get really interesting for us. I don't see how they can pass on one though.

Comment

Working...
                          X