• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DerwinBosa
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Feb 2022
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Fouts2herbert View Post

having playmakers is good for the Chargers, it takes the heat off of other people and limits what the defense can throw at Herbert...
    I don't disagree.

Winning the line of scrimmage is also good, especially after hiring Harbaugh. Which is why it shouldn't be ruled out that he and Hortiz will opt to draft an offensive tackle or pass-rusher in the first round, whether it's at five or after trading back.

Comment

• Boltjolt
      Dont let the PBs fool ya
      • Jun 2013
      • Henderson, NV
      • Send PM

Originally posted by beachcomber View Post
      Sinnott is tallest/heaviest, and me suspex.... the best value @TE ?? do you draft two TEs, or him and bring in/back a FA ??
      Either way. I think 4 make the roster so draft two, sign one plus Parham. ...if Parham stays.

Bowers/Sinnott...or if we don't draft Bowers, Sanders/ Sinnott...or Sinnott / Wiley. I don't like Sinnott round 3,...for sure round 4.

Wouldn't mind Fant as a FA,. . perhaps Henry if Herbert puts in a word he would like him back.

IDK, think we need 3 TEs though.

Comment

• Boltjolt
        Dont let the PBs fool ya
        • Jun 2013
        • Henderson, NV
        • Send PM

This could foil things a bit.

Comment

• SAY OW 55
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jan 2023
          • Send PM

Haha lol by the time Bowers is drafted by the Chargers. Chargers fans in here will have him at “5-10” 150 pounds.

Comment

• SAY OW 55
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jan 2023
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

What does that have to do with anything? Means they ain’t trading up Caleb to the Bears.

Comment

• Boltjolt
              Dont let the PBs fool ya
              • Jun 2013
              • Henderson, NV
              • Send PM

Originally posted by SAY OW 55 View Post

What does that have to do with anything? Means they ain’t trading up Caleb to the Bears.
              Don't think they ever were lol.. but if they get Fields they also likely aren't trading up to #5 for a QB either so we lose one potential trade partner.

Comment

• SAY OW 55
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jan 2023
                • Send PM

Don't think never were lol.. but if they get Fields they also likely aren't trading up to #5 for a QB either so we lose one potential trade partner.
                Good bring on Brock Bowers ass down to the (310)

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
                  Charger Fan since 1978
                  • Sep 2021
                  • Send PM

this eliminates a team drafting below the chargers and one potentially looking to trade up for a QB, so yeah, this can't be good for the chargers in a trade down scenario, the bears continue to engineer additional high draft picks since Poles became their GM and once again have dibs on the first QB to be taken in the draft, I don't think they'll pass this opportunity up again and from Fields perspective he goes to a team with a fantastic group of skill players...
                  "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• 21&500
                    Bolt Spit-Baller
                    • Sep 2018
                    • A Whale's Vajayjay
                    • CMB refugee
                    • Send PM

So after Ben Herbert gets Bowers' hands on him, Bowers can actually be... better?
                    all I see is more potential.
                    Chargers vs. Everyone

Comment

• DerwinBosa
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Feb 2022
                      • Send PM

Why not? Zach Wilson and Lance went high,.. . Russell, Gabbard.

Gabbard wasn't top 5 but he wasnt good in college imo and went 10th I believe.

QBs are always over drafted.
                      They already overdrafted Daniel Jones, under a different general manager and head coach. I think Daboll and Schoen are smart enough to not let that happen again.

We could have other trade-back options, with possibly the Jets wanting to move up for Joe Alt or another team falling in love with one of the wide receivers. I don't know this for sure, but I imagine Hortiz is wanting to trade back, so my bet is he will if the opportunity comes.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Dec 2019
                        • Send PM

Yes, this would probably drop any chance of Atlanta needing to trade up for QB. I think the only other team that might trade up is Minnesota.

For the Falcons - might cost them a second but the one year rental is only 3.3m for the season. Granted, if he does well, the price goes up - -but thats a good problem if you are the Falcons

Comment

• Icebolt
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Mar 2023
                          • Send PM

Ive mentioned this before. Harbaugh is alledgely 6'3" and he is standing next to Bowers when he recruited him and Bowers looks a couple inches taller and JH is wearing a hat. Then someone here who is a Nabahs guy tried to tell me Harbaugh has shrunk .

We'll see soon enough. IDK if he measures 6'3". Sam LaPorta is 6'3" and doing fine. There are many 6'3" TEs. Gerald Everett is 6'3"
                          You dont need to be 6'6" like Gronk.... and that isnt the norm.
                          Gronk is part Ape and he looks it next to Bowers.

Comment

Working...
                          X