Clear All
  • gzubeck
    Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
    • Jan 2019
    • Tucson, AZ
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Fouts2herbert View Post

I agree 100%.

but if they don't pick Bowers or Verse with the 5th pick I'm done with Hortiz and Harbaugh...idiots!
    Maybe useful idiots with a receiver they like?

Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• Boltjolt
      Dont let the PBs fool ya
      • Jun 2013
      • Henderson, NV
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Fouts2herbert View Post

I agree 100%.

but if they don't pick Bowers or Verse with the 5th pick I'm done with Hortiz and Harbaugh...idiots!
      Thats the spirit

Comment

• beachcomber
        & ramblin' man
        • Jan 2019
        • Send PM

don't think you announce to the world that your pick is the new No. 1 overall.... unless you want to trade down ??
        5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

• beachcomber
          & ramblin' man
          • Jan 2019
          • Send PM

if Maye goes two, and McCarthy three, and Az goes Marvin, and Jayden is the odd man out.... do you trade w/TT ??

is his second and third enough for you ?? is a 2025 third enough on top of that for those of you who want to fleece him ??

if I'm Telesco, that's where I draw the line.... basically getting an extra third rounder in value from them.

personally think a 2025 first is a hare brained fantasy.... do you want a WR or the two day two picks and change ??
          5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

• beachcomber
            & ramblin' man
            • Jan 2019
            • Send PM

DeCosta rumored to value fifth year option from first round selections.... food for thought re: keeping 11 & 23, rather than trading the latter for two day two picks.... just sayin' ??

Comment

• beachcomber
              & ramblin' man
              • Jan 2019
              • Send PM

doesn't sound like the Giants are gonna draft QB.... no trade up w/Az or us for that matter ??

Comment

• boltfanseattle
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jan 2019
                • Send PM

Joe Alt is the pick.

Comment

• BigBad
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Sep 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Ghost of Quacksaw View Post

At first, I thought that you were saying that (1) you refuse to fall in love with a prospect, and (2) you refuse to trust Hortiz and Harbaugh to do what's best..

I now understand that while you inadvertently implied (2), that it isn't what you meant.
                  LOL...what?!!!

Comment

• MagicMamba88
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Sep 2019
                    • Send PM

Comment

• BigBad
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Sep 2019
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by MagicMamba88 View Post

I guess nobody should ever draft QBs in the top 10 either

59 QBs have been drafted in the top 10 since 1990 — only four of those QBs went on to earn First Team All-Pro Honors.

• Peyton Manning (#1)
                      • Matt Ryan (#3)
                      • Cam Newton (#1)
                      • Patrick Mahomes (#10)

Comment

• eaterfan
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Oct 2020
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by BigBad View Post

I guess nobody should ever draft QBs in the top 10 either

59 QBs have been drafted in the top 10 since 1990 — only four of those QBs went on to earn First Team All-Pro Honors.

• Peyton Manning (#1)
                        • Matt Ryan (#3)
                        • Cam Newton (#1)
                        • Patrick Mahomes (#10)
                        How many have signed second contacts with their team? How many threw for 4,500 yards in a season?

Seems odd to not go through the rest of the metrics. Also, I love that you changed all-pro when it comes to TE to 1st team all pro for QBs. You know the argument is bad when you have to change the standards to make your argument seem good.

It also totally ignores the value of a good QB compared to a good TE.

It also ignores the inverse.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                          Day Tripper
                          • May 2019
                          • North of the Lagoon
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by eaterfan View Post

How many have signed second contacts with their team? How many threw for 4,500 yards in a season?

Seems odd to not go through the rest of the metrics. Also, I love that you changed all-pro when it comes to TE to 1st team all pro for QBs. You know the argument is bad when you have to change the standards to make your argument seem good.

It also totally ignores the value of a good QB compared to a good TE.

It also ignores the inverse.
                          I agree the quick QB comparison is not compelling theater, at least its not to me.

But it sounds to me from the initiating tweet that a lot of bad TEs were picked. yeah, so? The mentioned data is strictly a TE vs TE comparison - assuming the outcome of future TE picks seems iffy, idunno - what does it mean - that Rd3, Rd4, Rd5 TEs will always be better than Rd1 TEs in future drafts?

that has no logical sense to it.

meh. its a trivia answer imo.
                          “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

Working...
                          X