Clear All
  • Lone Bolt
    Oline-Tip of the Spear...
    • Feb 2019
    • McLean Illinois
    • Pipefitter Illinois State University
    • Send PM

Originally posted by gzubeck View Post
    A deep draft in wide receivers and we go with #5 Bowers? You can't just will this guy to be the next Kelce or Gronk. There will be 8 pro receivers in this draft and we pass on all of them when our cupboard could be bare by the beginning of next season talent wise...Even though Bowers is talented I think in drafts past he would go in the second or top of third round.
    Lol...horrible take. You dont wanna draft Bowers because you think there is a better player or bigger need...I can respect that...but Bowers goes day 2 in another draft? GTFO...top 20 in any draft I ever saw.
    Adopted Bolt: Kimani Vidal RB

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• gzubeck
      Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
      • Jan 2019
      • Tucson, AZ
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post

Lol...horrible take. You dont wanna draft Bowers because you think there is a better player or bigger need...I can respect that...but Bowers goes day 2 in another draft? GTFO...top 20 in any draft I ever saw.
      I keep on watching his highlights and I'm just not that impressed. The pro game is a huge step up from college and he won't look the same as in college ball. I'm not going to freak out if we draft him but I will feel like we over drafted a player for need vs. drafting BPA.
      Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• Lone Bolt
        Oline-Tip of the Spear...
        • Feb 2019
        • McLean Illinois
        • Pipefitter Illinois State University
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
        Wow Kiper doesn't have Kool Aid in the first round. Not surprised he isn't top 12 but first round? I guess I need to go watch Ennis Rakestraw.
        I cant figure Nutty's fascination with this guy...I think if his first name was Michael or Jamal, and he played for Texas or Oregon, he would be a late first/early second...I like Terrion Arnold and Cooper Dejean better...I dont see a top 10 corner in this draft...albeit because of the Edge, OT, and WR classes...but I see a deep class, with way better value to be had in the second, IF CB is a priority...like Toledos Q Mitchell, or TJ Tampa, or Rakestraw or Lassiter...one of those guys will be there in the second, if we are so inclined.
        Adopted Bolt: Kimani Vidal RB

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• Boltjolt
          Dont let the PBs fool ya
          • Jun 2013
          • Henderson, NV
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Leslie Grossman View Post
          Cade Stover is returning to Ohio State.
          Think Tenn has to stay at 7, guaranteed Nabers/ Bowers/ or Alt.
          Cant find anything that says he is returning

Comment

• Boltjolt
            Dont let the PBs fool ya
            • Jun 2013
            • Henderson, NV
            • Send PM

Originally posted by CanadianBoltFan View Post

Barely any draft expert has Kool-Aid as the top corner drafted. Usually behind Arnold, Wiggins often DeJean, Not sure why he is the ony CB talked about on this board as who the Chargers should draft.

Good player, high floor, probably the best press corner, but can be beat downfield and doesnt have the best long speed. Speed is the question. His time at the combine could really affect his draft.
            I like him but he isnt a top pick for me either. I wouldnt draft him at 5 but i think he is first round worthy in a trade down. I do like Arnold too and DeJean. But Rakestraw? I havent seen any of his tape. And i think King is a second rounder as well.

It is Mel Kiper and i never side with him.

Comment

• Boltjolt
              Dont let the PBs fool ya
              • Jun 2013
              • Henderson, NV
              • Send PM

Agree, id have taken Bowers over Kincaid last year and i wanted us to draft Kincaid....because Bowers wasnt in the draft.

Comment

• CanadianBoltFan
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jul 2022
                • White Rock, BC Canada
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

I like him but he isnt a top pick for me either. I wouldnt draft him at 5 but i think he is first round worthy in a trade down. I do like Arnold too and DeJean. But Rakestraw? I havent seen any of his tape. And i think King is a second rounder as well.

It is Mel Kiper and i never side with him.
                Aside from Mel, who did have him too low...

Jermiah drafted Kool-Aid at 31
                Trevor Sikkema had him his 4th rated CB

Both these guys do very good work

Comment

• Boltjolt
                  Dont let the PBs fool ya
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Henderson, NV
                  • Send PM

I cant figure Nutty's fascination with this guy...I think if his first name was Michael or Jamal, and he played for Texas or Oregon, he would be a late first/early second...I like Terrion Arnold and Cooper Dejean better...I dont see a top 10 corner in this draft...albeit because of the Edge, OT, and WR classes...but I see a deep class, with way better value to be had in the second, IF CB is a priority...like Toledos Q Mitchell, or TJ Tampa, or Rakestraw or Lassiter...one of those guys will be there in the second, if we are so inclined.
                  Ive said the same thing about MHJ ...if his name was Marvin Smith lol.
                  No jab at Nutty, i love his takes but we all seem to have a guy we love and he loved a CB last year i thought was a 2nd to 3rd rounder and he went 4th round. We all miss, all GMs miss. And he may not miss on Kool Aid, but i dont have him as high regard as he does, but i think he is first round worthy.

I said Jordon Love would be a bust. It took him 3 years siting behind Rodgers but he looks like he will be pretty darn good. Tough start of the season but he picked it up.

Nutty seems to be real good with OL as is Wu-Dai.....im not as good with OL. I never played OL and i can watch them but its boring to watch them for me lol. I yield to those that watch OL. If i think somebody isnt that great or is....i wait to see what they say about them after ive said my opinion. I did watch Darrisaw more than usual and i didnt like him much because of his hesitantcy but thats coachable.

Im gonna bet Kool Aid wont run at the combine or is Pro Day unless he is confident he can run under a 4.5. The only first round CB ive mocked to us is DeJean but that would only be if Bowers went ahead of us and we traded down past 10 and even then id look at Latu.

Comment

• electricgold
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Apr 2020
                    • Send PM

MarShawn Lloyd, RB USC...

Comment

• electricgold
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Apr 2020
                      • Send PM

TJ Tampa and Cam Hart tall fast can be had probably after round 1! Mike Sainristil also who I know Harbaugh loves!!!

Comment

• electricgold
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Apr 2020
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by gzubeck View Post

I keep on watching his highlights and I'm just not that impressed. The pro game is a huge step up from college and he won't look the same as in college ball. I'm not going to freak out if we draft him but I will feel like we over drafted a player for need vs. drafting BPA.
                        I keep watching highlights on Dallas Turner while thinking how good he could look in our D!

Comment

• Rugger05
                          Administrator
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

image.png

Comment

Working...
                          X