• Show
Clear All
  • Boltjolt
    Dont let the PBs fool ya
    • Jun 2013
    • Henderson, NV
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Icebolt View Post
    Speaking of mocks, Does this site have a Mock draft challenge or some thing like it for us to post our picks.
    It would be fun to see how far off we are, or should I say, how far off the GM's are from our best choices!
    Challenge, no we havent. We have done forum mocks for every team as we pick a team to be GM of but i think its too late for that now.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
      Day Tripper
      • May 2019
      • North of the Lagoon
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Jrock1970 View Post

So by those statistics it would be imperative that we trade back as many times as we could THAT MAKE SENSE to better our chances to get as many "hits" as we can?? LOVE IT!!!! Lets draft 20 + youngins....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
      statistics? lol ...
      “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Lone Bolt
        Oline-Tip of the Spear...
        • Feb 2019
        • McLean Illinois
        • Pipefitter Illinois State University
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Challenge, no we havent. We have done forum mocks for every team as we pick a team to be GM of but i think its too late for that now.
        Damn fine sig mock
        Adopted Bolt: Kimani Vidal RB

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• Boltjolt
          Dont let the PBs fool ya
          • Jun 2013
          • Henderson, NV
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post

Damn fine sig mock
          Is it showing in my sig? I don't have the box checked to show it. Wanted to wait if I changed my mind.

Geez I had last year's sig draft showing all year lol..... but it didn't show in my end and nobody told me till recently and I thought I took it down.
          what's wrong with this site? Lol...oh well. Maybe that box means show it to me 🤷
          Last edited by Boltjolt; 04-19-2024, 12:33 PM.

Comment

• Jrock1970
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Mar 2024
            • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

statistics? lol ...
            Using the word statistics very "loosely"🤣 . I think it would be an extremely entertaining draft if they did move around that much and aquired & used 20 or so picks.....even if it ended up making us only marginally better. That's not what I'm hoping for but it would be entertaining.

Comment

• Jrock1970
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Mar 2024
              • Send PM

What's the record for most selections in a 7 rd draft??....14-16??

Comment

• Maniaque 6
                French Speaking Charger Fan
                • Jan 2019
                • Québec city
                • Send PM

I don't know if it's 14 or 16 but it must be N-A.

Comment

• Jrock1970
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Mar 2024
                  • Send PM

15 by Minny in '20.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                    Dont let the PBs fool ya
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Henderson, NV
                    • Send PM

Is it showing in my sig? I don't have the box checked to show it. Wanted to wait if I changed my mind.

Geez I had last year's sig draft showing all year lol..... but it didn't show in my end and nobody told me till recently and I thought I took it down.
                    what's wrong with this site? Lol...oh well. Maybe that box means show it to me 🤷
                    I'll also ask, since I'm having sig issues,...are the emoticons that I add to my posts from my phone that aren't in our emoticon section showing up? Like the one above?

They do for me, but .....well,....who knows since I think my sig is off

Comment

• Lone Bolt
                      Oline-Tip of the Spear...
                      • Feb 2019
                      • McLean Illinois
                      • Pipefitter Illinois State University
                      • Send PM

I'll also ask, since I'm having sig issues,...are the emoticons that I add to my posts from my phone that aren't in our emoticon section showing up? Like the one above?

They do for me, but .....well,....who knows since I think my sig is off
                      Im guessing that box is to determine whether you can see your sig...we all can see it. Also see the hands up or shrug emoticon from your phone.

LOL...I wondered why you kept up last year's mock so long....
                      Adopted Bolt: Kimani Vidal RB

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• Jack Burton
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Apr 2023
                        • Send PM

If your draft happens I’ll salute you, man!

Comment

• Boltjolt
                          Dont let the PBs fool ya
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Henderson, NV
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post

Im guessing that box is to determine whether you can see your sig...we all can see it. Also see the hands up or shrug emoticon from your phone.

LOL...I wondered why you kept up last year's mock so long....
                          Good news on the emoticons. Adds more options since we don't have many.

The Sig, ... yes, because I didn't know it was showing lol. I unchecked the box, figured that would turn it off and I'd delete it in a couple weeks, but then i forgot about it.

So,...now I know,.. this time, I'll check the box so I can see and remind me to delete it 🤣.

I felt like an idiot when someone told me it was still showing 🥴

Comment

Working...
                          X