• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Formula 21
    The Future is Now
    • Jun 2013
    • Republic of San Diego
    • Send PM

I'd love McCaffery here, but it's not to be.

And I've put Samaje Perine in my upcoming mock over D'Onta Foreman. Perine is a fit here in a running centric offense with pass to the rb options.
    Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
    The Wasted Decade is done.
    Build Back Better.

Comment

• Fleet
      TPB Founder
      • Jun 2013
      • Cardiff - Poipu
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula Two One View Post
      I'd love McCaffery here, but it's not to be.

And I've put Samaje Perine in my upcoming mock over D'Onta Foreman. Perine is a fit here in a running centric offense with pass to the rb options.
      Maybe you attract fans from Palo Alto area. Especially with the Raiders moving? I dont know. I just wonder if draft picks in the future will have an LA vibe to them in order to attract fans. You want to win over LA fans you draft a Darnold or Rosen to play QB in a couple years.

I do like Davis Webb long term.

Comment

• chargerkdb
        Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Hotter than hell, Georgia
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
        I think he still has a chance to go in the early 3rd. Hes a beast. He may be a more complete back than Fournette. LT himself said Fournette will be a 2 down power back with speed. Peterson type. Mixon is sort of a blend between Cook and Fournette. The kid that is really climbing is McCaffrey.
        Fournette is the real deal. I'm reading now that execs are saying he is best back since Peterson.

Comment

• Formula 21
          The Future is Now
          • Jun 2013
          • Republic of San Diego
          • Send PM

My trade is our 1, 2, 4 and 5 to Cleveland for the overall #1. Garrett would look great with a lightning bolt tat.

With only 4 draft picks, we'd be at the top of the list for priority UDFAs to fill out the roster.
          Build Back Better.

Comment

• Fleet
            TPB Founder
            • Jun 2013
            • Cardiff - Poipu
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula Two One View Post
            My trade is our 1, 2, 4 and 5 to Cleveland for the overall #1. Garrett would look great with a lightning bolt tat.

With only 4 draft picks, we'd be at the top of the list for priority UDFAs to fill out the roster.
            And they we could draft Darnold #1 overall in 2018.

Comment

• Fleet
              TPB Founder
              • Jun 2013
              • Cardiff - Poipu
              • Send PM

Originally posted by chargerkdb View Post
              Fournette is the real deal. I'm reading now that execs are saying he is best back since Peterson.
              Hes a beast. Im not saying hes not the real deal. Im just saying hes most likely coming out on 3rd down.

Comment

• chargerkdb
                Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Hotter than hell, Georgia
                • Send PM

Hes a beast. Im not saying hes not the real deal. Im just saying hes most likely coming out on 3rd down.
                Agree

Comment

• Formula 21
                  The Future is Now
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Republic of San Diego
                  • Send PM

And they we could draft Darnold #1 overall in 2018.
                  That trade looks better and better.
                  Build Back Better.

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
                    Grammar Police
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

So with Gordon on the roster why are we considering Mixon? Would we use him on third down? I do not get it.
                    Go Rivers!

Comment

• Formula 21
                      The Future is Now
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Republic of San Diego
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Stinky Wizzleteats+ View Post
                      So with Gordon on the roster why are we considering Mixon? Would we use him on third down? I do not get it.
                      To keep the cheerleaders from acting up.
                      Build Back Better.

Comment

• Fleet
                        TPB Founder
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Cardiff - Poipu
                        • Send PM

Iv heard some guys on other sites mention Howard at #7. I think when you spend a 2nd rounder on a TE(Henry)....the goal is to get that 2nd stud TE as a value pick in the middle to late part of the draft. Similar to your backup RB and maybe even QB. A complimentary type guy. Henry was drafted to be our next TE star. Id look at a guy like Michael Roberts to compliment him and hope he has shades of Martellus Bennett. Hes already a better blocker than Bennett. But i think you want to start scoring value in the later part of the draft to compliment or backup your high draft picks.

Maybe if that TE you draft in the 1st to go along with Henry has WR qualities its possible. Id rather have Njoku if thats the case. Or Engram in the 2nd. He can play the slot and line up out wide. Just not Njoku in the 1st.

But i dont think we dip back in the TE well that early in the draft. Offensively I think a guy like Davis at WR would make sense. Hes Cosell's top guy and i respect his film breakdown more than any other guru out there. Hes a legend. I think had Davis run a 40 he probably times an easy sub 4.4 A true hands guy. His only issue is mental drops. Turning up field before securing the ball. He needs to get that issue fixed. I think Davis compliments Allen best.

But i really like Samuel out of OSU. He could play slot and outside. RB and return. He could even play Woodys roll. Serious playmaker.

Comment

• Formula 21
                          The Future is Now
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Republic of San Diego
                          • Send PM

Yep, Samuel is a stud. Can you imagine a Davis/Samuel/OG/blocking TE draft? That would send some shockwaves through the community. Let's go on a scoring binge to end Rivers' career.
                          Build Back Better.

Comment

Working...
                          X