• La Costa Boy
      Pretty much retired......
      • Sep 2018
      • JoJa
      • Bloviator of hot air and rhetoric.
      • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post

Soon. 3.20.19...
      We sit on piles of sawdust wondering just what you have created?

Comment

• wu-dai clan
        Smooth Operation
        • May 2017
        • Send PM

Originally posted by La Costa Boy View Post

We sit on piles of sawdust wondering just what you have created?
        I am purchasing a flame retardant suit later today.
        We do not play modern football.

Comment

• Boltjolt
          Dont let the PBs fool ya
          • Jun 2013
          • Henderson, NV
          • Send PM

I am coming more around with Ninja to drafting Jeffrey Simmons at 28 since we do have Mebane back in place.
          I realize we need a NT type but depending on who is on the board at 28, if they choose Simmons, I at least wouldn't be upset. Much rather have him than Lawrence and think we will get the same production in their rookie years. Think about that one lol.

But I still think we can get a starter at FS, OT or a spot/ rotation MLB there as well. I'm just thinking he would be great for the future but depends on who is on the board
          Last edited by Boltjolt; 03-17-2019, 09:23 AM.

Comment

• Topcat
            AKA "Pollcat"
            • Jan 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
            I am coming more around with Ninja to drafting Jeffrey Simmons at 28 since we do have Mebane back in place.
            I realize we need a NT type but depending on who is on the board at 28, if they choose Simmons, I at least wouldn't be upset. Much rather have him than Lawrence and think we will get the same production in their rookie years. Think about that one lol.

But I still think we can get a starter at FS, OT or a spot/ rotation MLB there as well. I'm just thinking he would be great for the future.
            Simmons=ticking time bomb until the next blowup...what if his anger management classes don't work out? Bolts end up with egg on their face...TT tends to shy away from headcases...

Comment

• Lone Bolt
              Oline-Tip of the Spear...
              • Feb 2019
              • McLean Illinois
              • Pipefitter Illinois State University
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

Simmons=ticking time bomb until the next blowup...what if his anger management classes don't work out? Bolts end up with egg on their face...TT tends to shy away from headcases...
              Exactly....I seen that video...piece of shit. I don't care if he was just a signee...that late in life, if you would beat on a woman like that, there is something wrong with your character...KC took a chance on Hill, look what they are dealing with now...
              The TPB makes plans....And Jim Harbaugh laughs...

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                Smooth Operation
                • May 2017
                • Send PM

I suggest further research.
                We do not play modern football.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                  Dont let the PBs fool ya
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Henderson, NV
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

Depends on interviews and other research they do. Joe Mixon seems to be working out after his high school incident.
                  If it happened in college, I'd be with ya on it. I'm just not ruling it out. I'm sure they will do their due diligence.
                  Tyreek Hill was a college incident
                  Last edited by Boltjolt; 03-17-2019, 09:22 AM.

Comment

• like54ninjas
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Oct 2017
                    • Great White North
                    • Draftnik
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post

Exactly....I seen that video...piece of shit. I don't care if he was just a signee...that late in life, if you would beat on a woman like that, there is something wrong with your character...KC took a chance on Hill, look what they are dealing with now...
                    I agree that the video was horrendous, ugly, and disgusting. It, as well as his knee injury, will push him down draft boards. The team interviews he has will provide those teams with answers we simply will never know.
                    What I do know is this was his only known incident, his sister was involved/fighting with the woman, Jeff made a shitty decision, apologized to the woman/her family, took responsibility legally/morally, and has been an exemplary person before/after. Will we draft him? Probably not. Is he the most talented prospect in the draft? Yes.
                    My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
                    K9
                    Nasir
                    Tillery
                    Parham
                    Reed

Comment

• Boltnut
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Feb 2019
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post

Strange how you've gone from Conklin, to "they gotta look pretty."
                      Conklin and McGary are very different. One has good feet, the other doesn't. One gets to the second level well, the other doesn't. I'll let you watch the tape to see which is which...

Comment

• Boltnut
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Feb 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

I agree that the video was horrendous, ugly, and disgusting. It, as well as his knee injury, will push him down draft boards. The team interviews he has will provide those teams with answers we simply will never know.
                        What I do know is this was his only known incident, his sister was involved/fighting with the woman, Jeff made a shitty decision, apologized to the woman/her family, took responsibility legally/morally, and has been an exemplary person before/after. Will we draft him? Probably not. Is he the most talented prospect in the draft? Yes.
                        I got Quinnen Williams and Christian Wilkins as better prospects than Simmons. I got Lawrence and Simmons rated about the same. Lawrence being the better run-stuffer... and the better person...

Comment

• Boltjolt
                          Dont let the PBs fool ya
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Henderson, NV
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltnut View Post

I got Quinnen Williams and Christian Wilkins as better prospects than Simmons. I got Lawrence and Simmons rated about the same. Lawrence being the better run-stuffer... and the better person...
                          Better person asside, I see Lawrence as a possible bust. Don't have that for Simmons as far as a player.
                          i say NO to Lawrence in the first round.

Comment

Working...
                          X