By Colin Lindsay | January 28, 2019
    0 Comment

Comment

• Formula 21
      The Future is Now
      • Jun 2013
      • Republic of San Diego
      • Send PM

Nice write ups on the linemen. Thats my wish list.
      Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
      The Wasted Decade is done.
      Build Back Better.

Comment

• Cdn Bolt
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jan 2019
        • Ontario , Canada
        • Send PM

Originally posted by beachcomber View Post
        think Bosa sticks it out in LA, for the stadium and the glitz, and doubt he has any great hankering to play w/his bro.... ??

far as the QB derby goes, guessin' Kyler goes to Vegas, Haskins to Jax, Jones to NY, and.... Stidham to LA

day two guessin' again that Rypien is a Donk, Grier a Fin, and Thorsen a Pat (don't sleep on Jarrett or he could be in NE before Carson).

and won't be surprised if the more desirable OTs/DTs are off the board by 28 ??
        Hey brother from another 2 forums lol. Kept my same avatar and everything too. Glad to see you made it here and hope others from the UT and CMB find their way too. I think many have simply given up after the move and CMB site closing pending and are lost for good.

Looking forward to reading your entertaining and comprehensive draft analysis reviews again.

Here is the well traveled draft analysis simulation tool too.

Be the GM and make picks for your team while seeing different scenarios for the 2024 NFL Draft.

Comment

• beachcomber
          & ramblin' man
          • Jan 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Cdn Bolt View Post
          28: R1P28
          DL DEXTER LAWRENCE
          CLEMSON

60: R2P28
          QB JARRETT STIDHAM
          AUBURN

91: R3P27
          RB BRYCE LOVE
          STANFORD

130: R4P28
          OT ISAIAH PRINCE
          OHIO STATE

167: R5P28
          G ALEX BARS
          NOTRE DAME

202: R6P27
          S CHRIS JOHNSON
          NORTH ALABAMA

244: R7P28
          DL OLIVE SAGAPOLU
          WISCONSIN

this guy had Dre'Mont Jones @one overall to Az, Kyler Murray was ranked 28 and went second round to the Giants, and Bush, Mack and Vosean Joseph were all still on the board in the second.

I got absolutely zero value w/Dexter @43, Stidham @104, B. Love @259, Isaiah Prince @236, Alex Bars @235, Chris Johnson @261 and Olive Sagapolu @335.

Risner was sitting atop the board @60 and Mack Wilson went to KC the pick after mine.... (just) missed on TE Josh Oliver round three, albeit Te'Von Coney was available @91/round three for us.

round five, Terrill Hanks went the next pick after mine, to KC (same team Mack Wilson landed with), and Tre Lamar wasn't far behind either.... Tyrel Dodson too.

5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

• wu-dai clan
            Smooth Operation
            • May 2017
            • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post
            GMTPB.
            Just gonna put this here.

Mack Wilson LB alabama
            Deebo Samuel WR s carolina
            Tytus Howard OT s alabama
            Darnell Savage FS maryland
            Dontavius Russell DT auburn
            Markus Jones DE angelo state
            Isaac Nauta TE georgia

FA Eli Orchard Athletic SAM fr Lions.

Analysis to follow.
            Glad my intel on Tytus was legit...might be available in round 4...like to go TT on you and wait until midrounds re trenches.

If you are looking for your security blanket at Oline/Dline, I respect your opinions, but you've come to the wrong place. LOL.

Mock drafting is part standing on the table for what you want, and part predicting what TT will do.

That said, keep the passionate, diverse takes coming...your competitive spirit and endless pursuit of hoisting the Lombardi is always appreciated and respected.

We have lots of scout's eyes on lots of prospects and that is good.
            We do not play modern football.

Comment

• jamrock
              lawyers, guns and money
              • Sep 2017
              • Send PM

Glad my intel on Tytus was legit...might be available in round 4...like to go TT on you and wait until midrounds re trenches.

If you are looking for your security blanket at Oline/Dline, I respect your opinions, but you've come to the wrong place. LOL.

Mock drafting is part standing on the table for what you want, and part predicting what TT will do.

That said, keep the passionate, diverse takes coming...your competitive spirit and endless pursuit of hoisting the Lombardi is always appreciated and respected.

We have lots of scout's eyes on lots of prospects and that is good.
              Risner seems like a good choice if he falls to us. Is the CMB dead?

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                Smooth Operation
                • May 2017
                • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

Risner seems like a good choice if he falls to us. Is the CMB dead?
                Hi jam.

Re Risner, his position flexibility (Elgton too) would have a stabilizing influence on our Oline, with the need and the uncertainty.

I am calling for patience, as we discover whether Tevi, Scott, Feeney, Lamp and Qberry will develop or not. Since we have recently addressed Oline, other positions, some surprising, all frustrating, are the ones I predict TT will bite on.

Re CMB, it is supposed to end ~ February 28. Last night at 0115 I got online at CMB, scrolled, then attempted to post a response to a post. In that time, a fail became apparent.

TPB, get ready for a high dose of draft nerdness. Have you done your homework ?

Comment

• Boltjolt
                  Dont let the PBs fool ya
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Henderson, NV
                  • Send PM

Hi jam.

Re Risner, his position flexibility (Elgton too) would have a stabilizing influence on our Oline, with the need and the uncertainty.

I am calling for patience, as we discover whether Tevi, Scott, Feeney, Lamp and Qberry will develop or not. Since we have recently addressed Oline, other positions, some surprising, all frustrating, are the ones I predict TT will bite on.

Re CMB, it is supposed to end ~ February 28. Last night at 0115 I got online at CMB, scrolled, then attempted to post a response to a post. In that time, a fail became apparent.

[B]TPB, get ready for a high dose of draft nerdness. Have you done your homework ?[B]
                  lol, funny question. Got plenty here. Some alot better than those st CMB. Just wish Steve was still here. But always good to hear from you Wood Eye.
                  Last edited by Boltjolt; 01-31-2019, 11:31 AM.

Comment

• like54ninjas
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Oct 2017
                    • Great White North
                    • Draftnik
                    • Send PM

Hi jam.

My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
                    K9
                    Nasir
                    Tillery
                    Parham
                    Reed

Comment

• jamrock
                      lawyers, guns and money
                      • Sep 2017
                      • Send PM

Hi jam.

hi wu-dai clan. i have hope for Lamp. Feeney and Tevi have holes in their game and really need to step up big time to solve their issue. we might need a better oline coach

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                        Smooth Operation
                        • May 2017
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

lol, funny question. Got plenty here. Some alot better than those st CMB. Just wish Steve was still here. But always good to hear from you Wood Eye.
                        :thumbsup:

Comment

• Boltjolt
                          Dont let the PBs fool ya
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Henderson, NV
                          • Send PM

Yeah but Pouncey signed a two year deal so he is going on his last next season.

We need a RT plain and simple. Rivers is the franchise, they want to protect him. Feeney has been pretty bad so unless he makes dramatic improvement next year......but will they sit and wait and see?
                          Problem with mid to late picks is you have to wait for them to developer so Quessenberry is still developing.
                          Our best hope for who we already have is for Lamp to bounce back.
                          don't think we need an overhaul, but a couple of picks anyways, one early.

Comment

Working...
                          X