Clear All
  • chargeroo
    Fan since 1961
    • Jan 2019
    • Oregon
    • Retired Manager/Pastor
    • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

If the idea is to replace Rivers with a QB who is mobile and can run an occasional RPO, Bridgewater is definitely not your guy. Since coming back from his knee injury he has run 42 times for 33 total yards.
    I've already given in to the idea that Taylor is the man AL wants.For the future, I expect a QB to be picked in the draft but Tyrod is the pick by the HC.
    THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• SuperCharged
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Sep 2019
      • Utah
      • Midnight Toker
      • Send PM

It would be really nice if we could get a nice trade down offer for Herbert.

Comment

• ChargerBuckeye
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Feb 2020
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Paradoxrip View Post
        It would be really nice if we could get a nice trade down offer for Herbert.
        From Jacksonville

pick 20 and their 2021 1st rd pick

Comment

• Topcat
          AKA "Pollcat"
          • Jan 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by ChargerBuckeye View Post

From Jacksonville

pick 20 and their 2021 1st rd pick
          Now THAT would be sweet! Imagine the Jags come in last place and we get the #1 overall pick! That's how u land Lawrence WITHOUT having to tank...but in addition to next year's #1, I'd also like the Jags to throw in THIS year's 3rd rounder...

Comment

• Boltjolt
            Dont let the PBs fool ya
            • Jun 2013
            • Henderson, NV
            • Send PM

Screw that ,I'd want their #9 and next year's first. Going down to 20 is too far.

Comment

• blueman
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Latest CBS mock:

“The Chargers not only take their replacement for Philip Rivers, but they get a name that might make people in Los Angeles care about the Chargers. L.A. sends Detroit the No. 6, No. 71 and a 2021 2nd round pick to move up three spots to take Tua before the Dolphins can.”

In a heartbeat.

Comment

• Topcat
                AKA "Pollcat"
                • Jan 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by blueman View Post
                Latest CBS mock:

“The Chargers not only take their replacement for Philip Rivers, but they get a name that might make people in Los Angeles care about the Chargers. L.A. sends Detroit the No. 6, No. 71 and a 2021 2nd round pick to move up three spots to take Tua before the Dolphins can.”

In a heartbeat.
                As long as Tua is cleared medically and has a good pro day, and looks like he's back, I'd do that deal...

Comment

• blueman
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

As long as Tua is cleared medically and has a good pro day, and looks like he's back, I'd do that deal...
                  He has been cleared medically, no report yet on how long to playing speed. But again - who cares? Take however long you need,Tua. You will be a Bolt for 15 years plus.

Comment

• ChargerBuckeye
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Feb 2020
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
                    Screw that ,I'd want their #9 and next year's first. Going down to 20 is too far.
                    because if we get 9, we don't get their 2021 1st rd pick.

The 2021 1st is key to the deal. The Jags are going to be awful, and that could become Lawrence or Fields while Brady helps us get Ring #1.

Comment

• ChargerBuckeye
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Feb 2020
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

Now THAT would be sweet! Imagine the Jags come in last place and we get the #1 overall pick! That's how u land Lawrence WITHOUT having to tank...but in addition to next year's #1, I'd also like the Jags to throw in THIS year's 3rd rounder...
                      You read my mind, but I think you are getting overzealous here. That 2021 pick is the centerpiece. Asking for a 3rd would kill the deal on their end.

Comment

• Topcat
                        AKA "Pollcat"
                        • Jan 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by ChargerBuckeye View Post

You read my mind, but I think you are getting overzealous here. That 2021 pick is the centerpiece. Asking for a 3rd would kill the deal on their end.
                        Still, dropping from #6 overall all the way to #20 is a lot, as another poster pointed out.

Comment

• Charge!
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Aug 2019
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by blueman View Post
                          Latest CBS mock:

In a heartbeat.
                          That would be awesome unless MIA trades up to 2 to get Tua......

Ive also seen rumors that WASH may take Tua instead of the DE........ Their QB is not great and he was drafted by previous coach............

Comment

Working...
                          X