Clear All
  • Lone Bolt
    Oline-Tip of the Spear...
    • Feb 2019
    • McLean Illinois
    • Pipefitter Illinois State University
    • Send PM

MJD likes James Robinson, my Redbird!!

Jonathon Taylor ran a 4.41! 226 lbs...whoa. Dobbins and Swift make everybody forget about this guy, but he is one hell of a prospect with one hell of a resume...
    Adopted Bolt: Kimani Vidal RB

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• Charge!
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Aug 2019
      • Send PM

What is wrong with this guy? Is he as great as his numbers? With that size and speed he should be a 1st or high 2nd rounder at worst........

ANTONIO GIBSON (RB/WR) MEMPHIS - 6’ - 228# - 8 5/8” hand - 31 1/8” arm - 75 1/2” wingspan - 40YD - 4.39
      - Antonio is simply a WEAPON! A JUCO transfer who is has incredible ACCELERATION, long speed, VISION, COD agility, CONTACT BALANCE, produces first downs & TDs, and simply has a feel for the game in space that is EXCEPTIONAL, Gibson played mostly WR at Memphis. He has great hands, body control, FEARLESS AT ALL LEVELS, breaks tackles consistently, and has great hip & leg flexibility. Areas of improvement core strength, improve leg drive power, and passpro blocking/blitz pick-up. Limited opportunities but excelled when given the ball. Antonio has a chance to be a true MISMATCH WEAPON in both the run/pass game. IMPACT PROSPECT W/ELITE TRAITS

Comment

• Tol
        From Accounting
        • Mar 2019
        • Carlsbad
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Charge! View Post
        What is wrong with this guy? Is he as great as his numbers? With that size and speed he should be a 1st or high 2nd rounder at worst........

ANTONIO GIBSON (RB/WR) MEMPHIS
        I've been mock drafting Gibson since the season ended. He keeps rising up the boards.

Comment

• Charge!
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Aug 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post
          MJD likes James Robinson, my Redbird!!

Jonathon Taylor ran a 4.41! 226 lbs...whoa. Dobbins and Swift make everybody forget about this guy, but he is one hell of a prospect with one hell of a resume...
          I liked his highlights, but Im scared of him because Wisconsin backs have not been great in NFL...... though he looks better than Gordon.....

Pat Kirwin ranked him below those other RB's partly because RB's dont last long and only have so many carries in their bodies.... and Taylor averaged more carries by far than any of the other top backs.... plus like Gordon ran through huge holes.....

Comment

• Charge!
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Aug 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Point is his small hands aren't hindering his throwing and he plays in the cold. You said hand size matters. You didn't say anything about being an athlete. Goff took his team to a SB with his small hands and non scramble ability.

I'd ​​​​​​still rather​ have Burrow over Tua. Burrow can run and scramble and really that's what Lynn wants.
            I heard Pat Kirwin say that Burrow never fumbled in college...... which is something that smaller hands tend to cause for those who get sloppy running around with ball in one hand.....

Comment

• Charge!
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Aug 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post

It seems that every year I find myself wishing we had the first ten picks!
              Sure would make rebuilding much easier.... lol..... but it would also mean 10 star players would have their contracts expire the same year......

Comment

• Fleet
                TPB Founder
                • Jun 2013
                • Cardiff - Poipu
                • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post

Low center of gravity.
                Much better vision, feel than MG III.
                (Oline would appreciate that.)
                Good between the tackles.
                Dobbins must be in play @ #37.
                I deleted the post because i had no idea he wasnt running. lol Oh well. Taylor is natural fit in our zone scheme.

Comment

• like54ninjas
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Oct 2017
                  • Great White North
                  • Draftnik
                  • Send PM

Sure would make rebuilding much easier.... lol..... but it would also mean 10 star players would have their contracts expire the same year......
                  Lots of comp. picks to supplement.
                  My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
                  K9
                  Nasir
                  Tillery
                  Parham
                  Reed

Comment

• like54ninjas
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Oct 2017
                    • Great White North
                    • Draftnik
                    • Send PM

ANTONIO GIBSON (RB/WR) MEMPHIS - 6’ - 228# - 8 5/8” hand - 31 1/8” arm - 75 1/2” wingspan - 40YD - 4.39
                    - Antonio is simply a WEAPON! A JUCO transfer who is has incredible ACCELERATION, long speed, VISION, COD agility, CONTACT BALANCE, produces first downs & TDs, and simply has a feel for the game in space that is EXCEPTIONAL, Gibson played mostly WR at Memphis. He has great hands, body control, FEARLESS AT ALL LEVELS, breaks tackles consistently, and has great hip & leg flexibility. Areas of improvement core strength, improve leg drive power, and passpro blocking/blitz pick-up. Limited opportunities but excelled when given the ball. Antonio has a chance to be a true MISMATCH WEAPON in both the run/pass game. IMPACT PROSPECT W/ELITE TRAITS
                    I’m a bit leary he may have issues digesting an NFL playbook.
                    Access to team prospect information would be so nice for armchair talent evaluators.
                    My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
                    K9
                    Nasir
                    Tillery
                    Parham
                    Reed

Comment

• Lone Bolt
                      Oline-Tip of the Spear...
                      • Feb 2019
                      • McLean Illinois
                      • Pipefitter Illinois State University
                      • Send PM

J. Taylor official time...4.39! Kid just made some money...
                      Adopted Bolt: Kimani Vidal RB

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• Charge!
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Aug 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

I’m a bit leary he may have issues digesting an NFL playbook.
                        Access to team prospect information would be so nice for armchair talent evaluators.
                        yeah i get what you are saying...

I remember many years ago there was a Chargers RB we drafted in middle or late rounds who when he played, he really ran well, with power, speed, and could rerturn kicks.....he lead the league in rushing in pre season...... I can't remember his name, and chargers never made him a starter.... but i saw him on an interview and he was dumb as a hammer..... could not speak.... i cant imagine he could learn a playbook..... but if you told him in huddle where to run and handed him the ball he could make plays.... I liked him as an athlete and hwe appeared to be a humble nice person, just appeared uneducated and stupid..... must be mental since those kind of physical skills are hard to not draft him ASAP.........

Comment

• Charge!
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Aug 2019
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

Lots of comp. picks to supplement.
                          true.... lol.... would make the next draft really great!....as long as you pick the right guys to pay and keep.... lol

Comment

Working...
                          X