• Show
Clear All
  • Boltnut
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Feb 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post
    KJ Hamler would be sweet
    perfect pair for Tua assuming the offense took a lot from what Alabama was doing.
    I actually have Hamler in the 2nd round. It's the NFL copy-cat league. Chiefs are the popular model right now. Small, fast guys will be en vogue. I don't think he lasts until the 3rd. Second fastest WR (behind Ruggs) this draft.

Stretch the defense, quick shots/drags across the middle (ala T-Will), add bubble screens to the arsenal, can get deep quickly, and add a PR/KR. Lots to like..

Welcome to Harris Highlights! The #1 Highlight Channel on YouTube(↓↓ click show more ↓↓) Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/BlakeHHarrisInstagram: http://www.i...

Comment

• Fleet
      TPB Founder
      • Jun 2013
      • Cardiff - Poipu
      • Send PM

Had no idea you can actually choose multiple teams to draft for with the Draft Network Sim. Pretty cool.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
        Smooth Operation
        • May 2017
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
        Had no idea you can actually choose multiple teams to draft for with the Draft Network Sim. Pretty cool.
        PFN is good too.
        You can trade 2021 picks.
        Make slick trades LOL.
        Big Boards.
        Predictive slotting.
        PON.
        YMMV.
        Mix it up.
        Know your prospects.
        We do not play modern football.

Comment

• 21&500
          Bolt Spit-Baller
          • Sep 2018
          • A Whale's Vajayjay
          • CMB refugee
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltnut View Post

I actually have Hamler in the 2nd round. It's the NFL copy-cat league. Chiefs are the popular model right now. Small, fast guys will be en vogue. I don't think he lasts until the 3rd. Second fastest WR (behind Ruggs) this draft.

Stretch the defense, quick shots/drags across the middle (ala T-Will), add bubble screens to the arsenal, can get deep quickly, and add a PR/KR. Lots to like..

Welcome to Harris Highlights! The #1 Highlight Channel on YouTube(↓↓ click show more ↓↓) Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/BlakeHHarrisInstagram: http://www.i...
          funny you mentioned ruggs because he would be a carbon copy
          Tua made a killing with well timed accurate passes via RPO to riggs and company
          reading defenses presnap and already knows how to play with defenders using his eyes and posture.
          So advanced for his age, my worry is that hehe's closer to his ceiling than others.
          G-Ro knows.

Comment

• blueman
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Yeah but nice ceiling.

Comment

• Fleet
              TPB Founder
              • Jun 2013
              • Cardiff - Poipu
              • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post

PFN is good too.
              You can trade 2021 picks.
              Make slick trades LOL.
              Big Boards.
              Predictive slotting.
              PON.
              YMMV.
              Mix it up.
              Know your prospects.
              Sweet. I have never seen that one. I added it to our Draft Links.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                Smooth Operation
                • May 2017
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post

Sweet. I have never seen that one. I added it to our Draft Links.
                We can have our fun, but it will come down to who the Chargers like.

Re trades, it always takes two to tango.

We do not play modern football.

Comment

• NoMoreChillies
                  Outback Goon
                  • Sep 2018
                  • Australia
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

Tyron will produce the same results as benji. Drops, short arm, FEAR of being hit, and fans calling for his head!
                  every team needs a heel....

Comment

• Boltnut
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Feb 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post

funny you mentioned ruggs because he would be a carbon copy
                    Tua made a killing with well timed accurate passes via RPO to riggs and company
                    reading defenses presnap and already knows how to play with defenders using his eyes and posture.
                    So advanced for his age, my worry is that hehe's closer to his ceiling than others.
                    Ruggs ran quick hit slants and then out-ran everybody. Guys that fast tend to get cushions. Space underneath can be turned into big plays without having to throw deep. Of course they can take you deep, too. The only thing I worry about with Hamler is dealing with tight coverage at the line. But you can solve that problem by putting him in motion. KA and MW on the outside, Hamler in the slot, Eke out of the backfield, and HH running the seam...? That gives a defense a lot to think about... Now give me a LT that can protect without help so these guys can get into their patterns... and a LT that can road grade in the run game, too. That's an offense that would put butts in the seats.

Comment

• beachcomber
                      & ramblin' man
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Send PM

https://thedraftnetwork.com/articles/nfl-draft-2020-big-board-positional-rankings-solak-april

01) Wirfs * personally am hoping that Becton/Wills go 4-5 right before us, and so we are half forced to draft Thomas or Wirfs, for if and when we select an OT @6
                      1A) Lamb * will add and gotta say that 'twould not be the end of the world if Cedarian ended up as a Charger

02) OT Prince Tega Wanogho * w/the both of Swift and Ruiz off the (big) board, will play along and take a chance on a developmental tackle here (can't have too many of those, right ?)

03) CB Jaylon Johnson * w/Saahdiq Charles just off the board, will go for what some consider first round value here in the third
                      3A) WR Brandon Aiyuk * 'nother receiver here, who me suspex is gonna be alright, and.... not one of my guys, just someone who eye see good value if here in the third

04) OT Josh Jones * not sure what this guy is doing down here, as some (myself included atm) see this guy as a potential/probable first round possibility.... (Leki gone late in the third btw)

05) CB Darnay Holmes * possibly a bit of a gambit, but a need and someone eye like some/a bit, and.... not as high on Ezra as some others here
                      5B) LB Evan Weaver * truth be told would prolly go MLB here over CB, and.... want to give a shout out to wu's SS (Brandon Jones) of yesteryear, who me thinx would still be an admirable backup SS
                      5A) TE Harrison Bryant/S Alohi Gilman * just a note for two guys that me suspex are both on the Chargers' draft radar
                      5C) OC Jake Hanson/OT Charlie Heck * two other guys that wouldn't surprise me if the either or both of 'em were on the Chargers' radar, albeit better if they last 'til 6/7

RT Taliese Fuaga, DT Jer'Zhan Newton, NT T'Vondre Sweat, LB Cedric Gray, TE Ben Sinnott, RB Daijun Edwards, FS Cole Bishop, QB Joe Milton

Comment

• beachcomber
                        & ramblin' man
                        • Jan 2019
                        • Send PM

https://thedraftnetwork.com/articles/joe-marino-s-2020-nfl-draft-big-boardpositional-rankings

01) Wirfs * still Tristan (by my liking), albeit still a distant third behind Thomas 'n Cedarian

02) Prince * this time Ruiz 'n Swift are off the board even earlier round one and Josh Jones is still what eye consider good value here in the second, and.... still like Wanogho better than the others here

03) CB Jaylon Johnson * him again, as there are a coupla few others here of intrigue, albeit JJ is the guy I'm sold on down this low and in these parts

04) NT Leki Fotu * goin' lineman over the LB, as Cal's Evan Weaver is of some intrigue, but me wants some girth @the LOS for a change

05) OT Saahdiq Charles * this is where I'm hoping this guy lands

06) S Jordan Fuller * gonna pass on the maybe Olinemen and take someone who eye liked last draft round and who returned to school, to play backup SS to Derwin

07) OG Jon Runyan * 'nother Olineman that am willing to take a flyer on down here, as my suspicion is that this guy could be a solid.... @least backup on the Oline
                        RT Taliese Fuaga, DT Jer'Zhan Newton, NT T'Vondre Sweat, LB Cedric Gray, TE Ben Sinnott, RB Daijun Edwards, FS Cole Bishop, QB Joe Milton

Comment

• like54ninjas
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Oct 2017
                          • Great White North
                          • Draftnik
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by beachcomber View Post
                          https://thedraftnetwork.com/articles/joe-marino-s-2020-nfl-draft-big-boardpositional-rankings

01) Wirfs * still Tristan (by my liking), albeit still a distant third behind Thomas 'n Cedarian

02) Prince * this time Ruiz 'n Swift are off the board even earlier round one and Josh Jones is still what eye consider good value here in the second, and.... still like Wanogho better than the others here

03) CB Jaylon Johnson * him again, as there are a coupla few others here of intrigue, albeit JJ is the guy I'm sold on down this low and in these parts

04) NT Leki Fotu * goin' lineman over the LB, as Cal's Evan Weaver is of some intrigue, but me wants some girth @the LOS for a change

05) OT Saahdiq Charles * this is where I'm hoping this guy lands

06) S Jordan Fuller * gonna pass on the maybe Olinemen and take someone who eye liked last draft round and who returned to school, to play backup SS to Derwin

07) OG Jon Runyan * 'nother Olineman that am willing to take a flyer on down here, as my suspicion is that this guy could be a solid.... @least backup on the Oline
                          I think Runyan can move to OC. His movement, anchor, handstrike placement, initial POA quickness, & football IQ are perfect matches.
                          Last edited by like54ninjas; 04-05-2020, 05:43 AM. Reason: Spelling
                          My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
                          K9
                          Nasir
                          Tillery
                          Parham
                          Reed

Comment

Working...
                          X