X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lightningwill_420

Shit's coming up roses now. We've won a few games in a row. Today we started out shitty, but the rain came, and, for whatever reason, we get to start all over from the beginning of the game at a later date. A mulligan, baby.

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Five wins in a row.

Comment

• Boltx
        Dominate the day
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Fire sale incoming?

The trade deadline is nearing, and speculation is heating up about Aroldis Chapman's deadline status, among other things. Find out what our writers are hearing today.
        ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

• BlazingBolt
          SLAM DUNK!
          • Jun 2013
          • East County San Diego
          • Bolt fanatic
          • Send PM

This 3rd game in NY is crazy.

7-1 to 8-7

Norris 5-5 with a grand slam

Rain delay with 2 outs in the 9th down by 2, come back, go single single Upton 3 run bomb, another rain delay.

Initially I was hearing if they can't restart the score would revert but I guess they would actually resume the game at a later date.

Crazy, I was grabbing lunch in my car and heard them come back from the rain delay and take the lead. Could be Uptons last at bat as a Pad.
          migrated from chargerfans.net then the thenflforum.com then here

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Originally posted by BlazingBolt View Post

7-1 to 8-7

Rain delay with 2 outs in the 9th down by 2, come back, go single single Upton 3 run bomb, another rain delay.

Initially I was hearing if they can't restart the score would revert but I guess they would actually resume the game at a later date.

Crazy, I was grabbing lunch in my car and heard them come back from the rain delay and take the lead. Could be Uptons last at bat as a Pad.
            Rad. Go Pads.

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Originally posted by BlazingBolt View Post

7-1 to 8-7

Rad. Go Pads.

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Damn. I thought Bud Black was bad. The Marlins manager is leaving out a pitcher in extra innings who is walking every Padre and his madre. Two runs are in already.

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

I have nothing interesting to write, but I thought somebody should say something here. Go Pads!

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Ah! The curse I cast upon the Padres is officially lifted. We have our first cycle.

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Our first baseman isn't playing today and the lineup is all rearranged. This happened after Justin Upton threw his helmet and nailed our first baseman, Yonder Alonso, in the head. Upton was just throwing his helmet because he was pissed off at himself for getting picked off 2nd base. I like that players get pissed off when they fuck up, but, damn, we have shitty luck.

Comment

fender57
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

Well, the Pads finally won a game wearing the brown unis! And swept the Braves. Melvin Upton Jr. seems to be the hot bat lately.

Comment

• RobH
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Tokyo, Japan
                          • University English Lecturer
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by 6025 View Post
                          Well, the Pads finally won a game wearing the brown unis! And swept the Braves. Melvin Upton Jr. seems to be the hot bat lately.
                          Yeah. They've been playing pretty well lately, except for that 6-game losing streak that put them back behind the eight ball. I'd love to see them get a couple of games over .500 for the year, but with the Cardinals coming to town, they might fall even further behind than they are now. However, if they sweep the Cards, then they'll be at .500 exactly.

I can dream, cant' I?

Comment

Working...
                          X