• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Boltx
    Dominate the day
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Rule #1: Never get your hopes up about ANYTHING as a San Diego sports fan.
    ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

fender57
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
      I am shocked that after 23 games that a team with this much talent and very few injuries has a losing record. I'm guessing it won't take many more losses before people start calling for Black to be fired.
      Black does need to light a fire under this squad or he should be fired.

Comment

• Millionaire Wussy
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jul 2013
        • Send PM

I'm beginning to think Preller got snookered by the Braves for Kimbrel. Damaged goods.
        For Stinky-Jon-Wizzleteats....

"Pray for strength and healing oh and money!"

Comment

fender57
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by alex View Post
          I'm beginning to think Preller got snookered by the Braves for Kimbrel. Damaged goods.
          How so? He's throwing 96/97 mph.

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Yea, Pads. Back over .500.

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

So we have a few guys batting over .300, yet our #2 hitter today is batting .240. Why? I don't get it.

Comment

• TABF
                Por debajo del promedio
                • Jun 2013
                • SoCal
                • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
                I am shocked that after 23 games that a team with this much talent and very few injuries has a losing record. I'm guessing it won't take many more losses before people start calling for Black to be fired.
                We have played some of MLB's best teams (minus SF)... its been a tough battle thus far!

Comment

• TABF
                  Por debajo del promedio
                  • Jun 2013
                  • SoCal
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Engine Engine Number 420 View Post
                  So we have a few guys batting over .300, yet our #2 hitter today is batting .240. Why? I don't get it.
                  .240 is our best option w/Solarte playing 3B.

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Originally posted by TBF View Post
                    .240 is our best option w/Solarte playing 3B.
                    I don't get how that has anything to do with anything. Our .240 hitter is up to .250 now. Both pitchers getting worked. Both managers leaving their pitchers in. I don't understand what happened to this sport.

Comment

• TABF
                      Por debajo del promedio
                      • Jun 2013
                      • SoCal
                      • Send PM

I don't get how that has anything to do with anything. Our .240 hitter is up to .250 now. Both pitchers getting worked. Both managers leaving their pitchers in. I don't understand what happened to this sport.
                      Whats not to get? Why do you keep saying (over and over) that the game has changed so much. What else would you like BB to do in the 2 hole? Amarista and Gyroko are not better 2 hole options. Solarte, Norris, Upton, Kemp and Alonso are middle lineup RBI guys.

I have no issue w/Spange hitting in the 2 hole. He knows his roll and can pick it at 2B as well.

Comment

• TABF
                        Por debajo del promedio
                        • Jun 2013
                        • SoCal
                        • Send PM

On the pitching.... to save your bullpen, you try to get your starter as deep as possible. No issue w/BB and his handling of our staff today.

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Originally posted by TBF View Post
                          Whats not to get? Why do you keep saying (over and over) that the game has changed so much. What else would you like BB to do in the 2 hole? Amarista and Gyroko are not better 2 hole options. Solarte, Norris, Upton, Kemp and Alonso are middle lineup RBI guys.

I have no issue w/Spange hitting in the 2 hole. He knows his roll and can pick it at 2B as well.

If somebody is hitting over .300 and another guy is hitting .240, I put the guy with the better average near the top of the order and the other dude towards the bottom.

I keep bringing it up because I don't like it.

Comment

Working...
                          X