Leave a comment:

• oneinchpunch
    replied
    It'd be The Lakers Jr.

Leave a comment:

• Mister Hoarse
    replied
    Originally posted by sandiego17 View Post
    If somehow this ends up with Guggenheim owning the Clippers, could be the best thing that could happen for the franchise.
    More Money Than God logo:

Leave a comment:

• sandiego17
    replied
    If somehow this ends up with Guggenheim owning the Clippers, could be the best thing that could happen for the franchise.

Leave a comment:

• ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR
    replied
    Originally posted by Mister Hoarse View Post
    You just knew somehow that Sterling would find a way to fuck this up.
    True dat.

Leave a comment:

• Mister Hoarse
    replied
    You just knew somehow that Sterling would find a way to fuck this up.

Leave a comment:

• sandiego17
    replied
    Even battling injuries, GS had a better playoff track record, but ya, losing bogut was tough. At this point, response to sterlings idiocy could be anything. Going home, emotions, etc. Who knows? Still can't stand doc.

Leave a comment:

• oneinchpunch
    replied
    I expected the Clippers to sweep the Warriors especially with Bogut out

Leave a comment:

• sandiego17
    replied
    I expected a real tough series with golden state, but nothing with the clippers would surprise me, except a title.

Leave a comment:

• oneinchpunch
    replied
    Will the Clippers make it out of the first round?

Leave a comment:

• oneinchpunch
    replied
    Wow, Mavs. I still see the Spurs winning the matchup but wow.

Leave a comment:

• sandiego17
    replied
    I don't have that recollection so I just googled it. OKC offered 4 years 54MM and per Presti, were willing to go 4 years 60MM. Harden got 5 years, 80MM. so 15MM per year vs. 16MM per year? What am I missing? Not trying to be a smart ass, but curious as to why you say they were far apart.

Presti would not answer how far apart the two sides were on a deal. Reports indicate Harden was offered $54 million over four years; the Thunder was able to go up to $60 million for four years.

The Rockets have signed guard James Harden, the NBA’s reigning Sixth Man of the Year, to a five-year contract extension worth approximately $80 million, according to reports by Yahoo! Sports and ESPN.com. The Rockets officially announced the signing on Wednesday night

Leave a comment:

Working...
X