Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oneinchpunch
    replied
    Lakers are undefeated against the Eastern Conference (4-0) this season.

Leave a comment:

• Coachmarkos
    replied
    Originally posted by oneinchpunch View Post
    Swagy P.

Davis needs more minutes. Hill had a great game on both ends. Swagy is a good 6th man
    Agree with both. Swaggy is just what this team needs coming off the bench, someone with a scoring mentality.

And Davis just makes things happen...and you don't have to run anything for him. I'd rather watch him scramble for offensive boards, than watch Boozer float up his "jumper" late in the shot clock.

Leave a comment:

• oneinchpunch
    replied
    Swagy P.

Davis needs more minutes. Hill had a great game on both ends. Swagy is a good 6th man

Leave a comment:

• oneinchpunch
    replied
    After the loss of Randle and Nash it's great to see

Swagy P

Leave a comment:

• oneinchpunch
    replied
    Ed Davis: "Charles your fat a$$ can eat now"

Last edited by oneinchpunch; 11-10-2014, 02:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Mister Hoarse
    replied
    Originally posted by oneinchpunch View Post
    Clippers president of business operations Gillian Zucker: "The Clippers are well on their way to being Los Angeles' team"

Thats cute.
    She lost one of the 2 yearly Nascar events while Prez of California Speedway. Not sure that's a glowing resume.

Leave a comment:

• oneinchpunch
    replied
    Clippers president of business operations Gillian Zucker: "The Clippers are well on their way to being Los Angeles' team"

Thats cute.

Leave a comment:

• Millionaire Wussy
    replied
    All my sports teams are in full crap mode. Impressive!

Leave a comment:

• floydefisher
    replied
    Charles Barkley threatening suicide on live tv.

Leave a comment:

• oneinchpunch
    replied
    Kobe is looking good out there. Davis needs to play a lot more. And Hill is a pretty good backup.

Leave a comment:

• Millionaire Wussy
    replied
    It's early in the year so I'll hold back on saying the Lakers look like shit again. As a long-time Lakers fan it's been interesting to see them be so bad for a change. They look like an expansion team right now. But it's early. And I guess they wind up with another high draft pick if they suck again. So there's that.

Leave a comment:

• oneinchpunch
    replied
    Whatever the outcome might be the Lakers playing a lot better tonight.

Man, let Hill shoot jumpers every game. Even Linsanity has looked good. A lot has to do with the Clippers sucking on defense but it's good to see the ball moving more

Leave a comment:

Working...
X