First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sandiego17
    replied
    Originally posted by ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR View Post
    I wish this post were relevant to me or to this conversation. But your arrogance, bitterness and myopia are all, again, noted.

You seem lost.
    Not sure what's so confusing, but no worries, I found my way. Hopefully you figure out the path soon. Enjoy your breakout season, try not to obsess more than normal about the Lakers. Good luck Clippers, your fear and obsession is noted.
    Last edited by sandiego17; 02-06-2014, 03:30 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR
    replied
    Please, clipper fans are obsessed with the lakers. The dread over another choke is to much so they prepare themselves with the at least we're better than the lakers mentality. That loser mentality appears to carry over to the team. The goal is to win when it matters, not simply do better than the '13-'14 lakers.
    I wish this post were relevant to me or to this conversation. But your arrogance, bitterness and myopia are all, again, noted.

Clipper fans are dreading how this breakthrough season will end with so little to show for it. I get the lashing out and box score teasing, misery loves company.
    You seem lost.

Leave a comment:

• sandiego17
    replied
    Speaking of the big win against the mighty cavs:

CLEVELAND -- The outcome of the Los Angeles Lakers' 119-108 win over the Cleveland Cavaliers on Wednesday will not matter in the long run -- both teams were a lousy 16-32 coming into the game -- but it will become a night to remember another way.

Leave a comment:

• sandiego17
    replied
    Snarkers gonna snark.
    I agree.

Seems like someone ought to talk about the Lakers. Just trying to give Lakers fans some fodder for discussion of their team since they seem preoccupied with bashing the Clippers and their arena signage here.
    Please, clipper fans are obsessed with the lakers. The dread over another choke is to much so they prepare themselves with the at least we're better than the lakers mentality. That loser mentality appears to carry over to the team. The goal is to win when it matters, not simply do better than the '13-'14 lakers.

Your bitterness is noted. Hey...you guys won tonight! Congrats!
    As is yours. Won with sacre playing with rec league rules to boot. Big difference is the laker fans know they suck this year. Clipper fans are dreading how this breakthrough season will end with so little to show for it. I get the lashing out and box score teasing, misery loves company. In reality, I really only root against the C's and spurs. The heat don't bother me, the clippers never will, even if they do land lebron in some sign and trade for who, Crawford?
    Last edited by sandiego17; 02-06-2014, 12:21 AM.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by sandiego17 View Post
    Maybe the heat takes Barnes back. Anyone featured in the rafters should do.
    Snarkers gonna snark.

And I know where to find them. Posting them here is just weak attempted smack. It deserves the reminder of who the clippers are in response. Matt Barnes featuring franchise.
    Seems like someone ought to talk about the Lakers. Just trying to give Lakers fans some fodder for discussion of their team since they seem preoccupied with bashing the Clippers and their arena signage here.

I don't claim it never happened, but appreciate your interpretation. I said most serious laker don't give it any credence. It's the same thing as this article, media needs something to write about. Lakers are the lakers, they have the space and lebron can opt out. You get the articles. You give them some sort of credibility for some odd reason, most likely your agenda. Most laker fans don't. It's the exact same as windhorst article. Speculation without basis. If the clippers do choke again in the first round, they have to do something different, don't they?
    Your bitterness (along with your myopia) is noted. Hey...you guys won tonight! Congrats!

Leave a comment:

• sandiego17
    replied
    That's not what I said. I just said in a supposed trade for LeBron, Griffin wouldn't be the one leaving LA.
    Maybe the heat takes Barnes back. Anyone featured in the rafters should do.

The boxscores are earned. They do't just come out of the blue.
    And I know where to find them. Posting them here is just weak attempted smack. It deserves the reminder of who the clippers are in response. Matt Barnes featuring franchise.

It's a failed comparison because the Clippers and Lakers are in fundamentally different situations. Windhorst is the first person I've even heard mention it. Never heard one Clips fan mention it. Never heard anyone else mention it. Last fall, there was quite a bit of chatter about the Lakers clearing space for LeBron. You claim it never happened. It's not interesting enough for me to bother with it.
    I don't claim it never happened, but appreciate your interpretation. I said most serious laker don't give it any credence. It's the same thing as this article, media needs something to write about. Lakers are the lakers, they have the space and lebron can opt out. You get the articles. You give them some sort of credibility for some odd reason, most likely your agenda. Most laker fans don't. It's the exact same as windhorst article. Speculation without basis. If the clippers do choke again in the first round, they have to do something different, don't they?

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by sandiego17 View Post
    Ok. Griffin is better than bron anyway, clips should avoid that trade at all costs.
    That's not what I said. I just said in a supposed trade for LeBron, Griffin wouldn't be the one leaving LA.

And then the question why laker fans give clipper fans shit.
    The boxscores are earned. They do't just come out of the blue.

By the way, just saying failed doesn't mean it's failed.
    It's a failed comparison because the Clippers and Lakers are in fundamentally different situations. Windhorst is the first person I've even heard mention it. Never heard one Clips fan mention it. Never heard anyone else mention it. Last fall, there was quite a bit of chatter about the Lakers clearing space for LeBron. You claim it never happened. It's not interesting enough for me to bother with it.

Leave a comment:

• sandiego17
    replied
    Ok. Griffin is better than bron anyway, clips should avoid that trade at all costs.

Look forward to the next box score. And then the question why laker fans give clipper fans shit. By the way, just saying failed doesn't mean it's failed. More failed counter arguments.
    Last edited by sandiego17; 02-05-2014, 11:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

replied
    More failed comparisons.

By the way, Griffin wouldn't be the one leaving LA...

Leave a comment:

• sandiego17
    replied
    It was getting a lot of play in the national media there for awhile. Now Kevin Love and blahbahblah. Whatever.
    James to the Clippers! Getting play in the National media and much more recent than James to the Lakers you poke fun at. Is it blahblbalah, whatever or all of a sudden legit now that it involves the Clippers?

We won't know until summer whether another move is in LeBron James' future, but a Clippers scenario could work.

Good luck Clippers, make it happen.

Leave a comment:

• sandiego17
    replied
    More interesting than the box score? I think so. Pretty funny. Is one of those cover ups Barnes? Really? Should have went with Danny Manning or possibly Bo Kimble, maybe?

Leave a comment:

replied
    That's lovely.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X