Clear All
  • Mister Hoarse
    No Sir, I Dont Like It
    • Jun 2013
    • Section 457
    • Migrant Film Worker
    • Send PM

Originally posted by sandiego17 View Post
    Panama, panama, panama...5.39 Yards per play > 4.7 Yards Per Carry. Running obviously lowers the per play average and therefore coaches should pass every play. Simple. Don't think for a second Andy Reid doesn't understand this. He also understands he has a huge ass and knows how to use it.

http://sportsgif.com/wp-content/uplo...Rivers-GIF.gif
    Doesnt work on my phone...

Time to get on this knees and thank this Lords
    Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Stinky Wizzleteats+ View Post
      Hey anyone got a email for Angle the Chiefs fan that had a crush on Crow and I think met one of our mods?
      Her user name is Angel & she was nice enough to come over for an NFL draft party that I hosted over a weekend about 3 years ago. We had a great time tailgating in my driveway! She even brought some family with her, it was a great weekend. I can ask her to make an appearance here, but I would hope everyone would be respectful to her as a person first & then give her a hard time as a Chiefs fan second.

Comment

• thelightningwill
        Go Aztecs and Pads
        • Jul 2013
        • Send PM

Chefs are weak just like their fucking weak-ass barbecue sauce. Those people in the center of the country are supposed to be so good with the grill (and, yea, they make some cool looking meats.) But, damn, no spice. Who the fuck puts sugar in their grilling sauce? Chefs fans, that's who.

Comment

Originally posted by thelightningwill View Post
          Chefs are weak just like their fucking weak-ass barbecue sauce. Those people in the center of the country are supposed to be so good with the grill (and, yea, they make some cool looking meats.) But, damn, no spice. Who the fuck puts sugar in their grilling sauce? Chefs fans, that's who.
          Here's something that I thought was funny:
          I've lived in Oklahoma for almost 11 years now. We have some seriously awesome
          BBQ here. I was asked last year by Alvarez of Bolt Pride to host a meet & greet up in KC the night before last year's Charger game up there (WHAT a game that was) - so I start researching the best KC BBQ I can find, which led me to a
          few prospective places, and we all ended up going to Gates Barbecue downtown (and I was laughing that the place is called
          Gates, considering Antonio) and no lie, all the locals told us to go to Oklahoma Joe's, because it was the best by far.

For us, Oklahoma Joe's is like Roberto's. We have at least 3 places to get it within a 10 minute drive of each place. Doesn't say much for KC BBQ.

Comment

• thelightningwill
            Go Aztecs and Pads
            • Jul 2013
            • Send PM

Originally posted by SuperCharger View Post
            Here's something that I thought was funny:
            I've lived in Oklahoma for almost 11 years now. We have some seriously awesome
            BBQ here. I was asked last year by Alvarez of Bolt Pride to host a meet & greet up in KC the night before last year's Charger game up there (WHAT a game that was) - so I start researching the best KC BBQ I can find, which led me to a
            few prospective places, and we all ended up going to Gates Barbecue downtown (and I was laughing that the place is called
            Gates, considering Antonio) and no lie, all the locals told us to go to Oklahoma Joe's, because it was the best by far.
            Never had Oklahoma barbecue. But I've had Texas, which is close enough. Fat portions. Spicy sauce. All good things.
            Cowboys blow though.

Comment

• JDA21
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

a bit worried about this game for some reason...I've felt very good about all our other games this year..maybe it is because our oline is not full strength and getting pressure on Rivers is the best way to have a chance against us and KC has the players to do just that..

Comment

• Panama
                パナマ
                • Aug 2013
                • London
                • Opera singer and web developer.
                • Send PM

Originally posted by JDA21 View Post
                a bit worried about this game for some reason...I've felt very good about all our other games this year..maybe it is because our oline is not full strength and getting pressure on Rivers is the best way to have a chance against us and KC has the players to do just that..
                We've played some of the league's best DLs this season in AZ, Seattle, Buffalo, and NY, and we've done ok. Yes, we could always lose, but I'm not too worried about this game ... unless KC's gameplan is to run 100% dump passes to Charles.
                Adipose

Comment

• floydefisher
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jul 2013
                  • siberiacuse, ny
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Panama View Post
                  We've played some of the league's best DLs this season in AZ, Seattle, Buffalo, and NY, and we've done ok. Yes, we could always lose, but I'm not too worried about this game ... unless KC's gameplan is to run 100% dump passes to Charles.
                  Which would only work for about 3 plays until the Chargers make changes to stop it.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Panama
                    パナマ
                    • Aug 2013
                    • London
                    • Opera singer and web developer.
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by floydefisher View Post
                    Which would only work for about 3 plays until the Chargers make changes to stop it.
                    I dunno, could work for as many as 6 plays.
                    Adipose

Comment

• floydefisher
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jul 2013
                      • siberiacuse, ny
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Panama View Post
                      I dunno, could work for as many as 6 plays.
                      Only if the Head Coach has an IQ of 75. :lol:
                      sigpic

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
                        No Sir, I Dont Like It
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Section 457
                        • Migrant Film Worker
                        • Send PM

Andy Reid logo:
                        Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
                        sigpic

Comment

• Bolt-O
                          Administrator
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Point spread now down to -4.

Comment

Working...
                          X