• Show
Clear All
  • Boltdog
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Lunar Surface
    • Nutrition Consultant
    • Send PM

Our LBs best be up to speed this week, especially the ILBs. Charles has sometimes made them look like fools in the past….
    Fighting for Carson...and Wilmington...ity:

Comment

• ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

I was surprised we are tied for the league lead in passes >20.

Comment

• Steve
        Administrator
        • Jun 2013
        • South Carolina
        • Meteorologist
        • Send PM

Originally posted by JDA21 View Post
        a bit worried about this game for some reason...I've felt very good about all our other games this year..maybe it is because our oline is not full strength and getting pressure on Rivers is the best way to have a chance against us and KC has the players to do just that..
        The only guy who worries me is Bailey. Hali and Houston make a great outside pass rush, but for the most part outside rushers don't do so well against us because we don't hold the ball, and we like to use the TE and RB to slow them. It's the inside rush. Poe is the better player, but he is much more of a power guy. We do OK vs the power guys. It is the quick athletic guys who give our interior OL fits.

Comment

• Faded blues
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Aug 2013
          • Send PM

This line movement to minus 4 perplexes me. I just don't get it.

The have a better running game, and a slightly better dline but that's it. We out class in every other category. To me, their best weapon against us is gone being dexter (the charger killer blood splatter expert) mccallister.

I think too many people are giving reid credit for being 13-2 coming off a bye week. I dunno.

We should win this game.

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
            Grammar Police
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

If you could only win one of the next two games, this is the one I would trade for a win in Denver.

Just saying...
            Go Rivers!

Comment

• Boltergeist
              Pesky apparition
              • Jun 2013
              • Baja Oklahoma
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Stinky Wizzleteats+ View Post
              If you could only win one of the next two games, this is the one I would trade for a win in Denver.

Just saying...
              If I had to choose... I would choose... I would choose... both!

Comment

• Panama
                パナマ
                • Aug 2013
                • London
                • Opera singer and web developer.
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Faded blues View Post

The have a better running game, and a slightly better dline but that's it. We out class in every other category. To me, their best weapon against us is gone being dexter (the charger killer blood splatter expert) mccallister.

I think too many people are giving reid credit for being 13-2 coming off a bye week. I dunno.

We should win this game.
                It's a divisional game. We struggled against a far worse Raiders team. People probably feel we're not as good as our record and the Chiefs have played some good teams tough. Remember, a spread is just a reflection of people's confidence, and most still think we will win. They just don't feel it will be a slam dunk.
                Adipose

Comment

• OhioBolt
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

I think this is a game our LB in general need to step up Jamal Charles is the only true threat they have, we need to stuff the run game, Butler in particular needs to step up and earn his check!

Comment

• richpjr
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Nashville
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by OhioBolt View Post
                    I think this is a game our LB in general need to step up Jamal Charles is the only true threat they have, we need to stuff the run game, Butler in particular needs to step up and earn his check!
                    Having Walker back this game will help.

Comment

• Screeme
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Faded blues View Post

We should win this game.
                      There are a lot of reasons for people to think the line at 6 points was too high (I admit I was surprised when I saw it). The feeling that we've padded our record against the Jags, Jets and Raiders.. close game last game.. injuries to all our CBs... Andy Reid's ridiculous 13-2 record off bye's that we keep hearing about. If I were a betting sort... taking the Chiefs and 6 would seem really tempting.

Comment

• TTK
                        EX-Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • America's Finest City
                        • Send PM

Andy Reid is 0-1 after the bye as the Chiefs HC.

Comment

• Knucklebear
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

I'm worried about the damage Hali and Houston can do versus the beat up Chargers O line. On top of that Rivers is holding the ball longer than he was last year. If the Chargers lose I'm guessing it will be due to turnovers caused by pressure.

Comment

Working...
                          X