• Show
Clear All
  • Boltjolt
    Dont let the PBs fool ya
    • Jun 2013
    • Henderson, NV
    • Send PM

Originally posted by charger1993 View Post
    Im starting to think bosa just doesnt want to play and is waiting till he can leave
    What? Absurd!

Comment

• charger1993
      Registered Charger Fan
      • May 2017
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

What? Absurd!
      Idk bosa does seem like that type of person. He seems very him first, its no secret its. The bosa family> the team. Im not saying he isnt hurt. But i mean rivers played with a torn acl. And youve had all off-season and 8 weeks and you still not over a bone bruise?? Idk im just got a guut feeling hes milking it for more than it is

Comment

• Boltjolt
        Dont let the PBs fool ya
        • Jun 2013
        • Henderson, NV
        • Send PM

Idk bosa does seem like that type of person. He seems very him first, its no secret its. The bosa family> the team. Im not saying he isnt hurt. But i mean rivers played with a torn acl. And youve had all off-season and 8 weeks and you still not over a bone bruise?? Idk im just got a guut feeling hes milking it for more than it is
        He didnt get the bone bruise in the offseason. He got it the first week of TC. Sorry ABSURD! He is in LA now where he gets a lot more publicity than he would of in SD. Just has to get on the field.

And Rivers held out as a rookie too.

Joey Bosa pushed too hard during his August rehab and it likely elongated his recovery from a bone bruise. He's not taking any shortcuts now.

Comment

• charger1993
          Registered Charger Fan
          • May 2017
          • Send PM

He didnt get the bone bruise in the offseason. He got it the first week of TC. Sorry ABSURD! He is in LA now where he gets a lot more publicity than he would of in SD. Just has to get on the field.

And Rivers held out as a rookie too.
          Rivers did hold out. I wasnt talking about rivers. But you dont remember how he acted as a rookie. I wouldnt be surprised if he still holds a grudge, and ontop of that i just feel like bosa has never liked being here. You want an example of his family mindset look at what nick did, he abandoned his teammates.
          im not saying he isnt injuried. Im not saying he isnt hurt. Im saying hes probably milking it for more than its worth. Theres people who played with far worse injuries. I.e. rivers against the pats.
          again i wouldnt be surprised if after bext year his final year with us he doesnt resign and chooses to leave. The bosa family just dont strike me as a loyal bunch

Comment

• Boltjolt
            Dont let the PBs fool ya
            • Jun 2013
            • Henderson, NV
            • Send PM

Rivers did hold out. I wasnt talking about rivers. But you dont remember how he acted as a rookie. I wouldnt be surprised if he still holds a grudge, and ontop of that i just feel like bosa has never liked being here. You want an example of his family mindset look at what nick did, he abandoned his teammates.
            im not saying he isnt injuried. Im not saying he isnt hurt. Im saying hes probably milking it for more than its worth. Theres people who played with far worse injuries. I.e. rivers against the pats.
            again i wouldnt be surprised if after bext year his final year with us he doesnt resign and chooses to leave. The bosa family just dont strike me as a loyal bunch
            Like you know him? lol. Did you even read the article i posted?
            What his brother did has nothing to do with Joey. His Brother got hurt and is just protecting his draft stock. He isnt the first to do it. Some have refused to play their bowl game and some who didnt, should have. I dont blame them. Its just fans who care more about these things than other players or coaches. He was leaving early anyways so whats the big deal? Basketball players leave after their freshman year and so would football players if they were allowed to.
            Last edited by Boltjolt; 10-28-2018, 12:27 PM.

Comment

• charger1993
              Registered Charger Fan
              • May 2017
              • Send PM

Like you know him? lol. Did you even read the article i posted?
              What his brother did has nothing to do with Joey. His Brother got hurt and is just protecting his draft stock. He isnt the first to do it. Some have refused to play their bowl game and some who didnt, should have. I dont blame them. Its just fans who care more about these things than other players or coaches. He was leaving early anyways so whats the big deal? Basketball players leave after their freshman year and so would football players if they were allowed to.
              I have read it before, and i sont know them personally. But youre acting like you dont remember how he acted like he didnt want to be here.
              Nick isnt joey youre right, but so far they're actions are the same, theyre both me first. The same thing people hated terrel owens for even tho owens went out there for the eagles and played with pretty much a broken leg.
              And nothing wrong with leaving early, but nick just said peace out in the middle of the season, he didnt even just stay with the team to be supportive. Thats a bad team mate.
              All im saying is there are players who have played through worse than a bone bruise.
              And if im right with my gut feeling and he doesnt want to be here and leaves the chargers are gonna look real stupid.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                Dont let the PBs fool ya
                • Jun 2013
                • Henderson, NV
                • Send PM

I have read it before, and i sont know them personally. But youre acting like you dont remember how he acted like he didnt want to be here.
                Nick isnt joey youre right, but so far they're actions are the same, theyre both me first. The same thing people hated terrel owens for even tho owens went out there for the eagles and played with pretty much a broken leg.
                And nothing wrong with leaving early, but nick just said peace out in the middle of the season, he didnt even just stay with the team to be supportive. Thats a bad team mate.
                All im saying is there are players who have played through worse than a bone bruise.
                And if im right with my gut feeling and he doesnt want to be here and leaves the chargers are gonna look real stupid.
                Since he has signed when has he acted like he didnt want to be here?

And Owens did that in the SuperBowl...you know in the NFL where they get paid? Last i checked, college players dont get paid.
                You dont know who is shutting Joey down. Im sure it has to be the coaches who dont want to risk him being out all year or causing futher damage. You nor i know nothing about what the bone bruise consists of. Could be some ligament damage, we dont know. We didnt hear about the real extent to the injuries Rivers had til a few years later when he had the subpar year and he had banged up ribs and other ailments.
                The sky is not falling.
                Last edited by Boltjolt; 10-28-2018, 12:48 PM.

Comment

• charger1993
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • May 2017
                  • Send PM

Since he has signed when has he acted like he didnt want to be here?

And Owens did that in the SuperBowl...you know in the NFL where they get paid? Last i checked, college players dont get paid.
                  You dont know who is shutting Joey down. Im sure it has to be the coaches who dont want to risk him being out all year or causing futher damage. You nor i know nothing about what the bone bruise consists of. Could be some ligament damage, we dont know.
                  The sky is not falling.
                  I dont think the sky is falling. Im just saying a bone bruise shouldnt take this long. Were 8 weeks into the reg season. He didnt play the preseason because of it thats 12 weeks there. If he misses the whole season. In the 3 years hes been with us he missed 20 of em out of 48 poasible games. And last season he played through nagging injuries. Couls be the next verrett.
                  and i brought up to to show how ridiculous the qhole joey thing is. 1 man can play on a broken leg at a position where youre constantly putting excess pressure on your legs cutting left and right. Running full speed. Etc
                  but the other man can play cuz of a bone bruise. I mean im no doctor but im pretty sure a broken leg is harder to play with than a bone bruise.
                  Ive always felt like he didnt want to be here, he didnt want to sign orginally. His mom was running her mouth, you van pretty much bank on some of what she said came from joey himself.
                  show me the bosa family isnt bosa>team. I can show you 2 examples they are
                  Nick left mid season couldnt even sit on the side line for support.
                  joey held out, family talked crap.
                  Proofs in the pudding

Comment

• Budsman
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • May 2017
                    • Send PM

I actually feel what you are saying 93. I dont think you are right mind you but I get where you're coming from. The Bosa family is me first and no doubt but using your logic if he wants to leave in FA he would want to play as much as he can to raise his value, being hurt doesn't do that. I actually agree with whoever is making the decision for him to be 1000% ready (yes 1-0-0-0). If you look at our schedule the hardest part is the last part and post season if we make it. Lets get him back for the tough late stretch vs Bengals, Steelers and Chiefs and maybe playoffs vs have him at 75% for the whole season.

I think if Bosa gets paid he will stay here, especially if we are winning. Winning and money will be what he wants long term and we will pay him IMHO.

Comment

• charger1993
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • May 2017
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Budsman View Post
                      I actually feel what you are saying 93. I dont think you are right mind you but I get where you're coming from. The Bosa family is me first and no doubt but using your logic if he wants to leave in FA he would want to play as much as he can to raise his value, being hurt doesn't do that. I actually agree with whoever is making the decision for him to be 1000% ready (yes 1-0-0-0). If you look at our schedule the hardest part is the last part and post season if we make it. Lets get him back for the tough late stretch vs Bengals, Steelers and Chiefs and maybe playoffs vs have him at 75% for the whole season.

I think if Bosa gets paid he will stay here, especially if we are winning. Winning and money will be what he wants long term and we will pay him IMHO.
                      See at first i was like hes just hurt. But woth how the bosa family is me first. If he takes this year gets paid. Plays next season healthy and dips in fa, then we look like fools. And idk but i feel like he has someone in his ear, and he just wants to leave. Like thats just what i feel in my heart. Ive never felt like bosa was 100 percent committed to the chargers, ivr always felt like he wanted to be somewhere else playing. Idk if that makes sense, but i feel like his family is very manning esque toward the chargers. I love him hes a great player, i just think when he gets the chance to leave he will. No matter if we offer alil more money

Comment

• Boltjolt
                        Dont let the PBs fool ya
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Henderson, NV
                        • Send PM

I dont think the sky is falling. Im just saying a bone bruise shouldnt take this long. Were 8 weeks into the reg season. He didnt play the preseason because of it thats 12 weeks there. If he misses the whole season. In the 3 years hes been with us he missed 20 of em out of 48 poasible games. And last season he played through nagging injuries. Couls be the next verrett.
                        and i brought up to to show how ridiculous the qhole joey thing is. 1 man can play on a broken leg at a position where youre constantly putting excess pressure on your legs cutting left and right. Running full speed. Etc
                        but the other man can play cuz of a bone bruise. I mean im no doctor but im pretty sure a broken leg is harder to play with than a bone bruise.
                        Ive always felt like he didnt want to be here, he didnt want to sign orginally. His mom was running her mouth, you van pretty much bank on some of what she said came from joey himself.
                        show me the bosa family isnt bosa>team. I can show you 2 examples they are
                        Nick left mid season couldnt even sit on the side line for support.
                        joey held out, family talked crap.
                        Proofs in the pudding
                        If you read that article like you said you did, it says in there it is a 8 to 12 week injury so beyond that again, we dont know whats going on with it. If i recall correctly didnt he have a setback with it?
                        You are making assumptions. One, is it shouldnt take that long. Well, are you a Dr? What do you know about a bone bruise and the type he has?

Second.....you keep bringing up Owens. I guarantee you if that wasnt a SuperBowl game, Owens wouldnt have played in it or even tried and i also doubt Rivers wouldnt have played in the regular season with his knee injury but it was the AFC Championship game so he gave it a go. Not hard to understand.
                        Also you dont think his possition has cutting and excess pressure on his legs and feet going against 300 LB + linemen? Wow.... If we were in the playoffs, i think Bosa would try to play at least and perhaps say he was going to. LTs MCL injury was a 6 week injury also but im sure if it were teh regular season he would of say but he did try to play but couldnt.

The Bosa family seem to be big mouths and im sure their mother is the one who tells them to sit out or shut it down. She is a woman and they are money hungry lol.Wouldnt surprise me but i dont think that has any bearing whether he wants to be here or not. If they offer him the money, he will stay. Onlu an idiot who wants out would de;iberatly sit out thinking that is going to get him paid more. I bet Verrett dont get a big contract on his next one which i bet is a one year deal and i hope it is with someone else.

Last edited by Boltjolt; 10-28-2018, 02:46 PM.

Comment

• charger1993
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • May 2017
                          • Send PM

If you read that article like you said you did, it says in there it is a 8 to 12 week injury so beyond that again, we dont know whats going on with it. If i recall correctly didnt he have a setback with it? You are making a lot of assumptions. One, is it shouldnt take that long. Well, are you a Dr? What do you know about a bone bruise and the type he has?

Second.....you keep bringing up Owens. I guarantee you if that wasnt a SuperBowl game, Owens wouldnt have played in it or even tried and i also doubt Rivers wouldnt have played in the regular season with his knee injury but it was the AFC Championship game so he gave it a go. Not hard to understand.
                          Also you dont think his possition has cutting and excess pressure on his legs and feet going against 300 LB + linemen? Wow.... If we were in the playoffs, i think Bosa would try to play at least and perhaps say he was going to. LTs MCL injury was a 6 week injury also but im sure if it were teh regular season he would of say but he did try to play but couldnt.

The Bosa family seem to be big mouths and im sure their mother is the one who tells them to sit out or shut it down. She is a woman and they are money hungry lol.Wouldnt surprise me but i dont think that has any bearing whether he wants to be here or not. If they offer him the money, he will stay. Onlu an idiot who wants out would de;iberatly sit out thinking that is going to get him paid more. I bet Verrett dont get a big contract on his next one which i bet is a one year deal and i hope it is with someone else.

Yeah 8 to 12, he sustained the injury in training camp, he didnt play in the preseason thats 4 extra games there. Im not saying he isnt maybe hurt, but i do believe if he suited up he could play,

My whole point with TO and rivers is those injuries were farmore severe yet they played. Regardless of the situation of what game it was. Im not doctor but an acl tear and broken leg sound way more severe.

most of what im aaying is coming from past experiences with the bosa family we dealt with. I whole heartedly believe his family is telling him take all the time he wants. They didnt want him here to begin with. After next year if he leaves and we offered the same ammount or more then we'll know he didnt want to be here and hes gonna do whata best for him not the team. I mean think about he, he fot a bone bruise he sits out this season and milks it. Now he only has 1 more year on his contract then he can leave, if he plays next year and balls out someone is gonna throw a pile at him. Everything the bosa family does is a business decision. I mean look how it worked out for kawhi Leonard he wanted out so he milked his quad injury.

If the injury is so bad why havent we ired him??? Whats the point in him coming back in week 13? Weve played our season and most likely will be a wild card. Without bosa creating an efficient pass rush were not winning a game in the playoffs. We have no pass rush without him really.

I have no problem with hurt players missing time, of course they have to. But if you miss a whole season with a bone bruise, you didnt want to play, players get bone bruises during a game and will finish the game. So unless hes actually got something worse like torn tendons or ligaments in his foot and theyre just saying its a bone bruise to not hurt his value idk how u miss this much time. A bone bruise has never been a season ending injury.
                          if bosa wanted to i guarantee he could play. Its an injury you can play through.

In my heart of hearts i just feel like this is a power move by the bosa family. At best we have 1 more season with him. I dont think he intends or will resign with us. I think the bosa family was pissed about the rookie contract, and ghey didnt eant to play for the chargers, this is a manning type move. I just think he wants out. But we'll see sfter next season.

Comment

Working...
                          X