• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • richpjr
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Nashville
    • Send PM

As I mentioned in the other thread, he hurt his foot on the Wednesday before our first game. We are just approaching 8 weeks.

Comment

• charger1993
      Registered Charger Fan
      • May 2017
      • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
      As I mentioned in the other thread, he hurt his foot on the Wednesday before our first game. We are just approaching 8 weeks.
      I guess well see. Coming into week 13 he'll still have to get into football shape. Which is gonna take games and practice to be effective. Its just the cold hard truth

Comment

• Boltjolt
        Dont let the PBs fool ya
        • Jun 2013
        • Henderson, NV
        • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
        He reinjured it then. He was making progress and I think he injured it again iirc

Comment

• Boltjolt
          Dont let the PBs fool ya
          • Jun 2013
          • Henderson, NV
          • Send PM

Originally posted by charger1993 View Post

Yeah 8 to 12, he sustained the injury in training camp, he didnt play in the preseason thats 4 extra games there. Im not saying he isnt maybe hurt, but i do believe if he suited up he could play,

My whole point with TO and rivers is those injuries were farmore severe yet they played. Regardless of the situation of what game it was. Im not doctor but an acl tear and broken leg sound way more severe.

most of what im aaying is coming from past experiences with the bosa family we dealt with. I whole heartedly believe his family is telling him take all the time he wants. They didnt want him here to begin with. After next year if he leaves and we offered the same ammount or more then we'll know he didnt want to be here and hes gonna do whata best for him not the team. I mean think about he, he fot a bone bruise he sits out this season and milks it. Now he only has 1 more year on his contract then he can leave, if he plays next year and balls out someone is gonna throw a pile at him. Everything the bosa family does is a business decision. I mean look how it worked out for kawhi Leonard he wanted out so he milked his quad injury.

If the injury is so bad why havent we ired him??? Whats the point in him coming back in week 13? Weve played our season and most likely will be a wild card. Without bosa creating an efficient pass rush were not winning a game in the playoffs. We have no pass rush without him really.

I have no problem with hurt players missing time, of course they have to. But if you miss a whole season with a bone bruise, you didnt want to play, players get bone bruises during a game and will finish the game. So unless hes actually got something worse like torn tendons or ligaments in his foot and theyre just saying its a bone bruise to not hurt his value idk how u miss this much time. A bone bruise has never been a season ending injury.
          if bosa wanted to i guarantee he could play. Its an injury you can play through.

In my heart of hearts i just feel like this is a power move by the bosa family. At best we have 1 more season with him. I dont think he intends or will resign with us. I think the bosa family was pissed about the rookie contract, and ghey didnt eant to play for the chargers, this is a manning type move. I just think he wants out. But we'll see sfter next season.
          Lol, there's no way his family will tell him to take his time and the coaches would go along with that. Thats crazy IMO. Your theory is nuts. He may sign elsewhere but it won't be because his family told him to go elsewhere. What grown man does that? Players actually stayed or WENT to Cleveland!

And again .....you feel he could play? What do you know about anything with his injury except what you read? The article said he isn't that close. You think they might know better than you?
          You seem like a glass half empty type guy.

Comment

• charger1993
            Registered Charger Fan
            • May 2017
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Lol, there's no way his family will tell him to take his time and the coaches would go along with that. Thats crazy IMO. Your theory is nuts. He may sign elsewhere but it won't be because his family told him to go elsewhere. What grown man does that? Players actually stayed in Cleveland!

And again .....you feel he could play? What do you know about anything with his injury except what you read? The article said he isn't that close. You think they might know better than you?
            You seem like a glass half empty type guy.
            Im typically a glass half full kind of guy, but i call it how i see it. Example of grown men listening to their family Kawhi leonard had a quad injury sat out the whole season, his camp wanted him traded so he could go to LA, san antonio sent him to toronto. It happens.
            and the coaches dont have to go along with it, if a player says their hurt and dont feel 100 the coaches arent gonna force them to play.
            Tell me that bosa seem like he loves this team and wants to be here. To me he never seemed like he lived it. I mean look at rivers he played through a majority of his injuries and stayed with this team even when we were shit. You knew rivers was all about the chargers you could see it in how he conducted himself.

Another question whonlets their mom talk for them and youre not gonna correct them. And say she was out of line. Im telling you what she said some came from bosa himself and hes ok with those statements.
            if he cant play he cant play, but sitting here withba changing status isnt helping. Just go do what u gonna do.

I have no faith in the bosa family to stay loyal. They dont seem like those type of people. They seem like they only view things as a business. Which is fine, but it makes you not a team player.

Comment

• Boltjolt
              Dont let the PBs fool ya
              • Jun 2013
              • Henderson, NV
              • Send PM

Im typically a glass half full kind of guy, but i call it how i see it. Example of grown men listening to their family Kawhi leonard had a quad injury sat out the whole season, his camp wanted him traded so he could go to LA, san antonio sent him to toronto. It happens.
              and the coaches dont have to go along with it, if a player says their hurt and dont feel 100 the coaches arent gonna force them to play.
              Tell me that bosa seem like he loves this team and wants to be here. To me he never seemed like he lived it. I mean look at rivers he played through a majority of his injuries and stayed with this team even when we were shit. You knew rivers was all about the chargers you could see it in how he conducted himself.

Another question whonlets their mom talk for them and youre not gonna correct them. And say she was out of line. Im telling you what she said some came from bosa himself and hes ok with those statements.
              if he cant play he cant play, but sitting here withba changing status isnt helping. Just go do what u gonna do.

I have no faith in the bosa family to stay loyal. They dont seem like those type of people. They seem like they only view things as a business. Which is fine, but it makes you not a team player.
              Well I'll tell ya what. The coaches arent stupid. They will know if he can play and if they feel he dont want to be there beyond next season, they will feel it and know that too in which case, they can do what Oakland did with Mack and trade him for two first round picks next. Id be fine with that too.

But i just dont agree that he is milking it because he dont want to be here. Nearly all players that dont want to be someplace asks for a trade. It always comes out that a player isnt happy someplace.

Comment

• like54ninjas
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Oct 2017
                • Great White North
                • Draftnik
                • Send PM

He is dealing with an injury. That is the only fact.

Everything else is simply conjecture, reading deeply into the tea leaves, or just wild factless speculation.

Wendesday injury report, practice participation, and pressers after will give a clear indication for the SeaHags game.
                My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
                K9
                Nasir
                Tillery
                Parham
                Reed

Comment

• charger1993
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • May 2017
                  • Send PM

Well I'll tell ya what. The coaches arent stupid. They will know if he can play and if they feel he dont want to be there beyond next season, they will feel it and know that too in which case, they can do what Oakland did with Mack and trade him for two first round picks next. Id be fine with that too.

But i just dont agree that he is milking it because he dont want to be here. Nearly all players that dont want to be someplace asks for a trade. It always comes out that a player isnt happy someplace.
                  Well i guess we'll see, i want him on the team. But if he doesnt want to be here i dont want him here either. I want someone all in. I mean i thought during the hold out he made it clear he wasnt happy. You can probably find post made by other members here. Saying hes gone after his rookie contract. I know im not the only one who felt like that.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                    Dont let the PBs fool ya
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Henderson, NV
                    • Send PM

Well i guess we'll see, i want him on the team. But if he doesnt want to be here i dont want him here either. I want someone all in. I mean i thought during the hold out he made it clear he wasnt happy. You can probably find post made by other members here. Saying hes gone after his rookie contract. I know im not the only one who felt like that.
                    Well during a hold out, who IS happy? I'm not sure what you expect. and like I said before, fans get all worked up more about this these kinds of things than players or coaches,.... means nothing what fans say because it's plain pure baseless speculation.
                    Lol, I mean sure they're going to sign them and then the next year they are going to trade him away? Lol, how does that make sense? Sounds like things they say on the CFB board, not here.
                    Last edited by Boltjolt; 10-28-2018, 03:52 PM.

Comment

• charger1993
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • May 2017
                      • Send PM

Well during a hold out, who IS happy? I'm not sure what you expect. and like I said before, fans get all worked up more about this these kinds of things than players or coaches,.... means nothing what fans say because it's plain pure baseless speculation.
                      Lol, I mean sure they're going to sign them and then the next year they are going to trade him away? Lol, how does that make sense? Sounds like things they say on the CFB board, not here.
                      Like i said we'll see if he chooses to leave or stay. I personally feel like he'll leave. Could i be 100 percent wrong? Yeah. But could i also be 100 percent right?? Yeah.
                      but i was also the person who said dont draft verrett he'll stay injuried. And i was 10000000000000000 percent right on that.

I wouldnt be surprised if the rams can make cap moves and he joins that defense. Him and aaron donald sheesh.. Or he could leave and go play with whoever drafts nick.

I simply dont feel like he wants to be here. Thats the bottom line.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                        Dont let the PBs fool ya
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Henderson, NV
                        • Send PM

Like i said we'll see if he chooses to leave or stay. I personally feel like he'll leave. Could i be 100 percent wrong? Yeah. But could i also be 100 percent right?? Yeah.
                        but i was also the person who said dont draft verrett he'll stay injuried. And i was 10000000000000000 percent right on that.

I wouldnt be surprised if the rams can make cap moves and he joins that defense. Him and aaron donald sheesh.. Or he could leave and go play with whoever drafts nick.

I simply dont feel like he wants to be here. Thats the bottom line.
                        Hmmm, well im gonna say we wil 100% beat Seattle next week....or we will 100% lose. Either way im right.

Comment

• Iowachargers
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jul 2013
                          • Dow City, Iowa
                          • Send PM

Bosa will go to New England when his contract is up. He will be perfectly healthy and win multiple championships.

Comment

Working...
                          X