Rodney McLeod
    That would work.

Mine is.

Malik Jackson
    Alex Mack or Stephen Wisnewski
    Travis Benjamin
    Marvin Jones
    Teshaun Gipson

Unfortunately, I don't expect them to sign any of those guys... MAYBE Gipson.
    sigpic

Comment

• richpjr
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Nashville
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Kyle View Post
      That would work.

Mine is.

Malik Jackson
      Alex Mack or Stephen Wisnewski
      Travis Benjamin
      Marvin Jones
      Teshaun Gipson

Unfortunately, I don't expect them to sign any of those guys... MAYBE Gipson.
      Gipson would be a great signing and would let us concentrate on the lines with the draft.

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
        Grammar Police
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

The one season on the San Diego Chargers went pretty well for Patrick Robinson, and him hitting free agency comes with plenty of suitors, as the New York Giants, Chicago Bears, Miami Dolphins and Philadelphia Eagles are planning to make him an offer.
        Basically, any team with some cap space and a need at cornerback is going after the 28-year old Robinson, who played sporadically for the New Orleans Saints from 2010 through 2014, before signing a one-year, $2 million deal with the Chargers. He played all 16 games for the Chargers, only the second time in his career that it’s happened. He did miss most of the 2013 season (played just two games) with a patella injury, but has bounced back from it, playing 30 games over the last two seasons.

Searching a Name on this site may reveal info you thought was private. Try yourself or someone you know
        Robinson finished with one interception (on opening day), 8 defended passes and 49 tackles last season. In his six NFL seasons Robinson has 10 interceptions, one of them returned for a touchdown. His career high in tackles is 64 during the 2012 season, when he started all 16 games for the Saints. He’s ranked as the fifth best cornerback hitting free agency by Pro Football Focus and basically, he’s an everyday starter on some teams, but generally, a very good addition to anyone as long as he doesn’t ask for too high of a raise, although Robinson is probably going to be looking for more years and money after kinda settling last season considering the demand for him now.
        The Dolphins, who have already made some moves via trades, have been connected to a lot of free agents despite having $19 million in cap space, not leaving them with too much wiggle room, especially now that Maxwell is on the wage bill. The Giants with over $56 million to spend are contenders for pretty much anyone although their main focus is a defensive end. The Eagles, trimming their salary spending by trading away three players are strong players for a lot of players and need secondary help while the Bears will also try and keep Robinson from going back to San Diego thanks to more than $46 million in spending money.
        Go Rivers!

Comment

• CTrout
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Louis Vasquez, getting cut by Denver.

Comment

• blueman
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Originally posted by CTrout View Post
            Louis Vasquez, getting cut by Denver.
            LMFAO.

Comment

• Bolt-O
              Administrator
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Originally posted by blueman View Post
              LMFAO.
              Guy has a championship. Our x-Donkey doesn't.

Comment

• blueman
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
                Guy has a championship. Our x-Donkey doesn't.
                And cut. Still laughing.

Comment

• ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Den60 will be happy. He loved him some Vasquez.

Comment

• Kyle
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Jackson got crazy money. Suh really drove up the price tag on some of these guys. He's good and he'll make Jacksonville a lot better, but that's a lot of dough tied up on one guy.
                    sigpic

Comment

• RTPbolt
                      Charger Fan till the end
                      • Jun 2013
                      • North Carolina
                      • Send PM

$90 million for Jackson....~$42m guaranteed? Well i'd have liked him but am glad if we dont get him he's out of Denver.

I will laugh my ass off if Denver loses Osweiler. I think they will have to pay through the nose in a bad bidding war to keep him. I bet he will get near $18M a year on average for a 4-5 year deal....I dont think he's THAT good but Denver has shit besides him so may have to allocate all of Peytons salary to him just to not be left out in the cold. Its a win win.....severe handicap on the cap or have zero QB that knows the system.

Should be a fun 48 hours...i hope we can keep a core of our guys that worked out well.....Robinson comes to mind

Comment

• richpjr
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Nashville
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by RTPbolt View Post
                        $90 million for Jackson....~$42m guaranteed? Well i'd have liked him but am glad if we dont get him he's out of Denver.

I will laugh my ass off if Denver loses Osweiler. I think they will have to pay through the nose in a bad bidding war to keep him. I bet he will get near $18M a year on average for a 4-5 year deal....I dont think he's THAT good but Denver has shit besides him so may have to allocate all of Peytons salary to him just to not be left out in the cold. Its a win win.....severe handicap on the cap or have zero QB that knows the system.

Should be a fun 48 hours...i hope we can keep a core of our guys that worked out well.....Robinson comes to mind
                        Osweiler would be smart to hit the open market and see what teams like the Jets and Texans would pay him. If the Broncos don't overpay to keep him, who will be their QB next year? They won't be able to draft anyone noteworthy at 31 and what QBs are available? Fitzpatrick? Chase Daniels?

Comment

• Boltx
                          Dominate the day
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Forum members have tried to convince me of Denver's impending salary cap hell/demise for like 3 years in a row now...but still hasn't happened.

Good organizations find a way to win.
                          ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

Working...
                          X