• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • homeless simpson
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by blahblahblah View Post
    Are you talking about me? Last year I said we played above our heads and got lucky making the playoffs because we lacked overall talent and depth.

This year both are better but schedule and injuries both worse.

Maybe you should take a break from being a whatever and pay attention because to my mind I've been very consistent.
    I'm not talking about you specifically. so excuse me for not remembering every single poster's stance on everything on the board and maybe take a break and pay attention because my whateverness has been very consistent.

Comment

• Sec-E4
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Sep 2014
      • Arizona
      • Send PM

People are tripping, Well be fine. Just look at how last season ended up. MM has a good plan for our second half of the season.

MM was just taking what he could get this game & nothing happened, So they pretty much threw the towel in, And kept it vanilla, To come out unscathed, Even thou Ornhberger got a Marilyn Manson Rib injury today. Just imagine how a good rested Chargers team is going to be, With some key players back. I think having these 2nd & 3rd string player get so much playing time lately, It's going to make them a lot better, Once we get our starters back. This might be a blessing in disguise

Comment

• richpjr
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Nashville
        • Send PM

I hope you don't really believe that.

Comment

• homeless simpson
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Sec-E4 View Post
          People are tripping, Well be fine. Just look at how last season ended up. MM has a good plan for our second half of the season.

MM was just taking what he could get this game & nothing happened, So they pretty much threw the towel in, And kept it vanilla, To come out unscathed, Even thou Ornhberger got a Marilyn Manson Rib injury today. Just imagine how a good rested Chargers team is going to be, With some key players back. I think having these 2nd & 3rd string player get so much playing time lately, It's going to make them a lot better, Once we get our starters back. This might be a blessing in disguise
          People are tripping indeed

Comment

• blahblahblah
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Sep 2013
            • Send PM

Originally posted by homeless simpson View Post
            I'm not talking about you specifically. so excuse me for not remembering every single poster's stance on everything on the board and maybe take a break and pay attention because my whateverness has been very consistent.
            That's the third time you've responded to one of my posts with the AJ and Norv line. Three is enough.

Comment

fender57
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

That's the third time you've responded to one of my posts with the AJ and Norv line. Three is enough.
              Some guys are still butthurt over losing those two.

Comment

• homeless simpson
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

if it's the third time I've responded to your posts about blaming norv/aj then doesn't that mean you've constantly repeated it's norv/aj's fault?

Just like Yuba and constantly referring to the defenses 2012 stats and rankings, or people clinging on to 2006' 14-2 record, how much longer are people going to use the it's norv/aj's fault when the team loses (and only when the team loses). Why can't it be on who is currently here and running the ship?

The norv/aj blame game is like Shaun phillips....they haven't been here in almost 2 years but their names keep popping back up as if they're relevant.

Comment

• TABF
                  Por debajo del promedio
                  • Jun 2013
                  • SoCal
                  • Send PM

The 2007 Giants were not a 'good' team until the playoffs. They had some drummings and played a ton of close games. If we can get healthy and make it to the playoffs, we will be dominate.

Comment

• blahblahblah
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Sep 2013
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by homeless simpson View Post
                    if it's the third time I've responded to your posts about blaming norv/aj then doesn't that mean you've constantly repeated it's norv/aj's fault?

Just like Yuba and constantly referring to the defenses 2012 stats and rankings, or people clinging on to 2006' 14-2 record, how much longer are people going to use the it's norv/aj's fault when the team loses (and only when the team loses). Why can't it be on who is currently here and running the ship?

The norv/aj blame game is like Shaun phillips....they haven't been here in almost 2 years but their names keep popping back up as if they're relevant.
                    This will be Telesco's team next year. It typically takes 3 years to rebuild in the current NFL. Norv and AJ are absolutely relevant because the Chargers are still dealing with the consequences of their decisions their last 2 years. See also: the current roster.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                      Dont let the PBs fool ya
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Henderson, NV
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by 6025 View Post
                      Some guys are still butthurt over losing those two.
                      LOL, who could possibly be butthurt over losing them?

Comment

fender57
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
                        LOL, who could possibly be butthurt over losing them?
                        Someone is.

Comment

• Boltx
                          Dominate the day
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by TBF View Post
                          The 2007 Giants were not a 'good' team until the playoffs. They had some drummings and played a ton of close games. If we can get healthy and make it to the playoffs, we will be dominate.
                          Who are we getting back that will improve our pass/run blocking?

Who are we getting back that's going to make us more stout at the point of attack on defense? Everyone on the front 7 is on ice skates except for Liuget.
                          ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

Working...
                          X