Hey WTF we swept the Raiders, everything else is a bonus!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • richpjr
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Nashville
    • Send PM

Originally posted by QSmokey View Post
    Seems like a pretty easy question to answer. Yes or no. Lots of tap dancing going on.

I may have to start a poll. Which will probably have the fewest participants of any poll, ever.
    Most of us here hate the Raiders and take great joy in when the Chargers them. Why are you so fixated on this non-real world scenario? It's as bizarre to me as posting pictures of your pet on a football forum and then getting huffy when someone makes a crack about them.

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
      Grammar Police
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by oneinchpunch View Post
      Along the same point, no Chargers fan would be OK with a 2-14 season.

But were just talking about Chargers fans
      Uh, Den60? Massgeneralbolt?

Are you sure???
      Go Rivers!

Comment

• SFW
        PB Official Game Thread Starter
        • Jul 2013
        • NY
        • USMC
        • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
        Most of us here hate the Raiders and take great joy in when the Chargers them. Why are you so fixated on this non-real world scenario? It's as bizarre to me as posting pictures of your pet on a football forum and then getting huffy when someone makes a crack about them.
        Hmmm, interesting.
        1) Jason Verrett (CB) TCU
        2) Demarcus Lawrence (OLB) Boise St
        3) Will Sutton (DT) Arizona St
        4) Jarvis Landry (WR) LSU
        5) John Urschel (OC) Penn St
        6) Shamar Stephen (DT) UConn
        7) Brock Coyle (ILB) Montana

Comment

• Boltergeist
          Pesky apparition
          • Jun 2013
          • Baja Oklahoma
          • Send PM

Move over Q, I'm going to be a Raider fan tonight. Okay, not a fan, but I hope they beat KC. Call me crazy, but I think it could happen. Can a Thursday be a given Sunday? Will I have to confess to a Charger priest that I sinned by rooting for the Raiders?

Comment

• QSmokey
            Guardedly Optimistic
            • Jun 2013
            • Kuna, Idaho
            • Retired
            • Send PM

The Raiders beating the Chargers twice is not a "real world" scenario? The Chargers winning the Super Bowl is not a "real world" scenario?

And I'm supposed to be the Raider's fan.

Kodi's picture was the best thing that every happened to this Board. He represents everything in this world that's good; not an ounce of hate, anger, or sadness in his veins. Never a bad day. I envy him.

Still find it hysterical that my questions can't be answered. No one is even going to try. Hysterical.

I'm putting a poll up. This oughta be good.

Comment

• richpjr
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Nashville
              • Send PM

The Raiders beating the Chargers twice is not a "real world" scenario? The Chargers winning the Super Bowl is not a "real world" scenario?

And I'm supposed to be the Raider's fan.

Kodi's picture was the best thing that every happened to this Board. He represents everything in this world that's good; not an ounce of hate, anger, or sadness in his veins. Never a bad day. I envy him.

Still find it hysterical that my questions can't be answered. No one is even going to try. Hysterical.

I'm putting a poll up. This oughta be good.
              Having a team good enough to go 14-0 against the rest of the team, yet lose twice to the Raiders is not a real world scenario. If nobody votes, it is because nobody but you thinks this is interesting.

Comment

• QSmokey
                Guardedly Optimistic
                • Jun 2013
                • Kuna, Idaho
                • Retired
                • Send PM

Having a team good enough to go 14-0 against the rest of the team, yet lose twice to the Raiders is not a real world scenario. If nobody votes, it is because nobody but you thinks this is interesting.
                People have voted. It's my best poll ever (I know...not saying much).

Plus...it doesn't have to be LITERALLY 14-2. It could be 8-8 or whatever. Just we win the SB in a year when we lose 2 to the Raiders. Period. This isn't rocket science.

Comment

• richpjr
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Nashville
                  • Send PM

Plus...it doesn't have to be LITERALLY 14-2. It could be 8-8 or whatever. Just we win the SB in a year when we lose 2 to the Raiders. Period. This isn't rocket science.
                  It's just...boring.

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
                    Grammar Police
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

You f-ed up annoer poll and it now needs editing or redoing. If we went 8/8 and two loses to the Raiders it would not be as bad as only losing to the Raiders twice and winning a SB.

Fix your pole CannonQ
                    Go Rivers!

Comment

• QSmokey
                      Guardedly Optimistic
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Kuna, Idaho
                      • Retired
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Stinky Wizzleteats+ View Post
                      You f-ed up annoer poll and it now needs editing or redoing. If we went 8/8 and two loses to the Raiders it would not be as bad as only losing to the Raiders twice and winning a SB.

Fix your pole CannonQ
                      Wait...what? So if we lost games to ANOTHER team BESIDES the Raiders en route to a SB it would be OK? WTF? You see what I mean? The sooner you guys realize that the world doesn't revolve around the Raiders, the better everyone will be.

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
                        Grammar Police
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

Fuck John Perrella!
                        Go Rivers!

Comment

• richpjr
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Nashville
                          • Send PM

Wait...what? So if we lost games to ANOTHER team BESIDES the Raiders en route to a SB it would be OK? WTF? You see what I mean? The sooner you guys realize that the world doesn't revolve around the Raiders, the better everyone will be.
                          Or the sooner you stop worrying about long time fans hating the Raiders, the better off everyone will be.

Comment

Working...
                          X