• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Biggestfan
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Mar 2019
    • Send PM

Bradley makes no adjustments. He hopes that 4 men can generate pressure. Thatd be optimum but its not happening as the Chargers have poor pass rush depth

Comment

• richpjr
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Nashville
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Biggestfan View Post
      Bradley makes no adjustments. He hopes that 4 men can generate pressure. Thatd be optimum but its not happening as the Chargers have poor pass rush depth
      The bolded part is especially true - when his front 4 doesn't generate pressure (like late in a game when our pass rushers are gassed), an experienced QB will pick it apart.

Comment

• jubei
        Vagabond Ninja
        • Feb 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

The bolded part is especially true - when his front 4 doesn't generate pressure (like late in a game when our pass rushers are gassed), an experienced QB will pick it apart.
        I was just gonna say that...4th qtr, 4 rushers is no bueno cuz they're gassed.

Comment

• Topcat
          AKA "Pollcat"
          • Jan 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by jubei View Post

I was just gonna say that...4th qtr, 4 rushers is no bueno cuz they're gassed.
          Yep...agree...if the Bolts were smart, they'd recognize that they need to keep their pass rushers fresh. Currently they only have FOUR defensive ends on the roster:

de's.JPG
          I say promote at least ONE of our D-linemen from the PS and put them ALL, including the DT's, into a HEAVY rotation to keep them fresh, especially in the 4th quarter when they get so gassed. How about getting Gaziano and Lemonier more snaps? How about a trade for a good DE? How about poaching a good DE from someone else's PS? Come on, TT, is this the best u can do?

Comment

• like54ninjas
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Oct 2017
            • Great White North
            • Draftnik
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

Yep...agree...if the Bolts were smart, they'd recognize that they need to keep their pass rushers fresh. Currently they only have FOUR defensive ends on the roster:

de's.JPG
            I say promote at least ONE of our D-linemen from the PS and put them ALL, including the DT's, into a HEAVY rotation to keep them fresh, especially in the 4th quarter when they get so gassed. How about getting Gaziano and Lemonier more snaps? How about a trade for a good DE? How about poaching a good DE from someone else's PS? Come on, TT, is this the best u can do?
            Nwosu is a DE.
            SupaMel is being activated.
            My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
            K9
            Nasir
            Tillery
            Parham
            Reed

Comment

• Biggestfan
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Mar 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

Nwosu is a DE.
              SupaMel is being activated.
              Vic Beasley may be traded from Tennessee. Not sure if he would be a good move

Comment

• Biggestfan
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Mar 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

See my post above. I think we need to bring in pass rush depth from somewhere some how. One thing I noticed about the Chiefs this year is they have good pass rush depth. Heck, I'd even consider another teams practice squad. One man's junk is another man's treasure. Either that or move Tillery outside and add another DT. The Chargers have to make some personnel adjustments on defense. These guys aren't getting it done.

Comment

Working...
                X