Panthers @ Chargers Game Day Thread (Wk 3)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Boltjolt
    Dont let the PBs fool ya
    • Jun 2013
    • Henderson, NV
    • Send PM

Originally posted by NutzandBoltz View Post
    No doubt JH will be good. But I think a healthy Tyrod wins this game today. Not flashy but wins it. When people question why Lynn wants him as the starter this season, it’s for games like this.
    Dont think it would of mattered much. The fumble by Herbert was a bad call. There was the INT that Tyrod may not throw.....or we dont know. Would Tyrod have 330 yards passing? Hard to say but Kelly had another fumble, not Herberts fault. Maybe we lose by 3 instead of 5? Who is to know?

Comment

• AFCWEST
      Registered Chiefs Fan
      • Dec 2018
      • Send PM

Originally posted by NutzandBoltz View Post
      No doubt JH will be good. But I think a healthy Tyrod wins this game today. Not flashy but wins it. When people question why Lynn wants him as the starter this season, it’s for games like this.
      Taylor is a bench guy for a reason. Even if he wins more games does not guarantee a single playoff win. Going with Herbert is best in the short term and the future. Taylor has a very low ceiling and Herbert has a very high ceiling with unlimited potential. Give him the experience now. Taylor will not take this team deep in the playoffs.

Comment

• SuperCharged
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Sep 2019
        • Utah
        • Midnight Toker
        • Send PM

Can we talk about the defensive field goal unit? Offsides and the lining up over center? Coaching.

Comment

• Boltjolt
          Dont let the PBs fool ya
          • Jun 2013
          • Henderson, NV
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Charge! View Post

He was decent as a Charger but had a habit of dropping picks that hit him in the hands...... amazing how many players play better on other teams...... could coaching be the problem?
          I think he had 5 INTs for us that season. Tha wasnt the reason as i recall.

Comment

• Charge!
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Aug 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

All i can say about that is.....Lynn may say Tyrod is the starter when he is healthy but to not let Stick run one play? What does that say about him? lol
            Because it was 3rd down, and Chargers needed to get the first down to keep the drive going late in game, the smart move was using the TO..... if it had been first or 2nd down, Stick could have handed off...... or run a keeper

Comment

• NutzandBoltz
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Sep 2020
              • Send PM

All i can say about that is.....Lynn may say Tyrod is the starter when he is healthy but to not let Stick run one play? What does that say about him? lol
              that’s totally fair and legitimate! I just think we might have ended up with at least one less turnover which might have been the difference. It would not solve our problems though, just mask it a bit.

Comment

• like54ninjas
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Oct 2017
                • Great White North
                • Draftnik
                • Send PM

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post
                I know they said it was Tillery with that b ig offside play but it was actually Square.

Hill was in for a couple of plays and Chaincrusher can already tell he's no good - lol

And just so know Bridgewater has a strong arm.

Most of you guys are weak fans - crying over every thing that goes wrong, or you think is wrong. Is there a coach in the world that you guys wouldn't want to fire?

The weakest link on this team is still the OL. Fix that and this is a darn good team.
                Very well said Roo.
                Groy and Bulaga were not good at all today. Not sure if Groy has ever performed well.

2-3 picks spent on the Oline is needed.
                My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
                K9
                Nasir
                Tillery
                Parham
                Reed

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                  Smooth Operation
                  • May 2017
                  • Send PM

Look at all the shitposts.
                  Have some chamomile.
                  We do not play modern football.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                    Dont let the PBs fool ya
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Henderson, NV
                    • Send PM

Because it was 3rd down, and Chargers needed to get the first down to keep the drive going late in game, the smart move was using the TO..... if it had been first or 2nd down, Stick could have handed off...... or run a keeper
                    I get that but it was also 4 down territory. Could of run stick instead of passing. Point is they dont trust Stick at all it seems.

Comment

• Biggestfan
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Mar 2019
                      • Send PM

Coaching wins games. Seattle has had a carousel of players come and go aside from the QB and yet they're relevant every year. New England has no receivers and lost their franchise QB and completely dominated a pretty good Raiders team today. Its Coaching. I'm tired of hearing the injury excuses. Its next man up

Comment

• Biggestfan
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Mar 2019
                        • Send PM

He was decent as a Charger but had a habit of dropping picks that hit him in the hands...... amazing how many players play better on other teams...... could coaching be the problem?
                        See my last post. Funny you said that

Comment

• like54ninjas
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Oct 2017
                          • Great White North
                          • Draftnik
                          • Send PM

Who lets their QB3 come in on a pivotal 3rd down and 4 cold off the bench if they can avoid it?
                          My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
                          K9
                          Nasir
                          Tillery
                          Parham
                          Reed

Comment

Working...
                          X