Panthers @ Chargers Game Day Thread (Wk 3)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gzubeck
    Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
    • Jan 2019
    • Tucson, AZ
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post

First turnover should have been automatically reviewed and overturned. Not sure what happened there.

I don’t know if you can get a better DC than Bradley. The NFL is geared so much towards offense that even if a DC has a good season, it fades. Look at guys like Wade Phillips for example. Only DC who has been consistently great is Belichick.
    Bradley's style has breakdowns if he doesn't have a ton of the pieces available. Maybe we give him a pass this game for injuries and new rookie players. Once again no depth on defense and oline. Same problem keeps persisting over and over again. Maybe we need a new head coach before the train derails for the season. Keep the coordinators and bring in someone with real head coaching talent.
    Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• 21&500
      Bolt Spit-Baller
      • Sep 2018
      • A Whale's Vajayjay
      • CMB refugee
      • Send PM

If Lynn goes, does Telesco get a 3rd headcoach?
      there arent any obvious upgrades for Head Coach imo
      any suggestions?
      Chargers vs. Everyone

Comment

• PR#1
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Aug 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post
        I know they said it was Tillery with that b ig offside play but it was actually Square.

Hill was in for a couple of plays and Chaincrusher can already tell he's no good - lol

And just so know Bridgewater has a strong arm.

Most of you guys are weak fans - crying over every thing that goes wrong, or you think is wrong. Is there a coach in the world that you guys wouldn't want to fire?

The weakest link on this team is still the OL. Fix that and this is a darn good team.
        :dunno:

Comment

• powderblueboy
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jul 2017
          • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post
          any suggestions?
          A young franchise qb tends to raise interest in prospective coaches.

If Lynn is the right coach for Herbert,......?

Just for fun, i'd like to see Lynn rehired, and then have Lynn announce that there will be a qb competition for the starting job in training camp.

Comment

• Fred
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Sep 2020
            • Send PM

No matter where they move, what colors change on their uniforms, who they draft or who they hire. They will always be the same ‘ol Chargers! I’ve been supportive of this team since 1961, been through 2 0-11 starts, 2 losses to the only no win teams in a season, had the #1 offense AND the #1 defense in the same year, AND MISSED THE FREAKIN PLAYOFFS!! HOW DO YOU EVEN ATTEMPT TO PULL THAT OFF??!! This team is cursed folks... They‘ve had the WORSE ju-ju put on them, cursed to never fully succeed, never failing to fail no matter what the odds... My heart goes out to Justin Herbert. I thought he was one of the best College QBs to come out of the draft! I had a feeling he was going to make an immediate impact wherever he went! Well....right up to the point the Chargers drafted him... now the poor lad has just had his wonderful career just pissed away cuz he was doomed to be drafted a Charger... I absolutely hated Eli Manning when he refused to play for the Chargers! Now in my golden years, I can clearly see through the muck and mire and tell you Eli was definitely on to something! He saw back then what I hadn’t the previous 40, that the Chargers are CURSED! As long as a Spanos owns them, they will never amount to anything but a stop to “Shady Acres Retirement Home” to any NFL Player. A place to come relax until you get shipped off to a real team, with a real chance! Take it from me folks, as a Chargers fan until they bailed on my city, taking with them my season tickets that we’ve had in the family since 1961, don’t waste your time or money on this team, they’ll just rip your heart out of your chest, and stomp on it until it’s just a red spot on the pavement....

Comment

• Ceramic
              Chargers are pathetic
              • Sep 2020
              • OC
              • Send PM

God damn I hate this fucking team. We lost to a 0-2 team who have lost 10 straight.

Comment

• Tol
                From Accounting
                • Mar 2019
                • Carlsbad
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Ceramic View Post
                God damn I hate this fucking team. We lost to a 0-2 team who have lost 10 straight.

Yep, we're a bad team right now.

Little too bad!

Comment

• Fleet
                  TPB Founder
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Cardiff - Poipu
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Quinning View Post
                  Hey everyone. New Chargers fan here. Used to be a Falcons fan but I moved from Atlanta to OC several months ago and am tired of the Falcons' shit, hope it's OK with you if I join.
                  Welcome to the Blues Quinning. I like the name lol Im kind of wondering if he gets axed this week.

Comment

• Xenos
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Feb 2019
                    • Send PM

any suggestions?
                    I said this previously but if we were going to draft a QB and start fresh, we should have cleaned house this offseason of everyone. I hate having Herbert go through another coaching change if Lynn gets fired because the chance of getting the next McVay or Shanahan is rarer than most think.

Comment

• AFboltfan
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Nov 2018
                      • Balboa Park bench
                      • Medical Simulation
                      • Send PM

any suggestions?
                      Urban Meyer is just waiting for a job... He even flys to LA for his FOX analyst gig.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                        Dont let the PBs fool ya
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Henderson, NV
                        • Send PM

I think we need a new owner.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                          Dont let the PBs fool ya
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Henderson, NV
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by AFboltfan View Post

Urban Meyer is just waiting for a job... He even flys to LA for his FOX analyst gig.
                          Quits everywhere he goes after a few seasons.

Comment

Working...
                          X