• Send PM

Comment

• bolthead123
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jan 2019
      • San Diego
      • I work in IT.
      • Send PM

I now watch the games to see Justin's development and make some amazing plays under pressure. I figured a .500 season would be decent as this is a transitional year to a new QB etc.

Comment

• richpjr
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Nashville
        • Send PM

Joey gets it:

Comment

• 21&500
          Bolt Spit-Baller
          • Sep 2018
          • A Whale's Vajayjay
          • CMB refugee
          • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
          Joey gets it:

If this isn’t the biggest endorsement from your superstar defensive player idk what is
          read between the lines
          ”I don’t want to step on toes but I also want a chance at winning, play Herbert”
          P1. Block Destruction - Ogbonnia
          P2. Shocking Effort - Eboigbe
          P3. Ball Disruption - Ford
          P4. Obnoxious Communication - Matlock

Comment

• OhioBolt
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Joey gets it:

BosaTranslation with no etiquette : Herbert man dude you are legit you the shit dude, and Taylor he uh man he just shit.

Comment

• richpjr
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Nashville
              • Send PM

Yet Lynn spews this crap:

The game does not appear to be too much for Herbert - Lynn desperately trying to figure out a way to put Taylor back in without looking like an idiot.

Comment

• Fleet
                TPB Founder
                • Jun 2013
                • Cardiff - Poipu
                • Send PM

Bosa sounds pretty pro Herbert...

Comment

• OhioBolt
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Yet Lynn spews this crap:

The game does not appear to be too much for Herbert - Lynn desperately trying to figure out a way to put Taylor back in without looking like an idiot.
                  How does Lynn compare sitting Herbert to Mahomes???? KC was winning with starting Alex Smith in 2017 they started out 5-0 and finished 10-6. Yeah Lynn is looking for a legitimate excuse to get Taylor back in, but you can't compare the the two situations they are totally different. Stuff like this is why Lynn should be fired!!!!

Comment

• Velo
                    Ride!
                    • Aug 2019
                    • Everywhere
                    • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                    • Send PM

After the first three games of his career, Herbert's passer rating is 102.2. His QBR is 69.3. Those numbers for Taylor are 75.4 and 25.6. Those numbers for Phil Rivers are 97.3 and 64.8. Taylor's career passer rating is 89.5. Rivers' is 95.1. Rivers' passer rating, in his first season as a starter, after sitting for two years on a playoff team behind an eventual HOF QB, on the best team in Chargers' history, with a HOF running back who set the NFL record for scoring, was 92. Which QB do you want to play this Sunday and every Sunday for the Chargers?

Comment

• richpjr
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Nashville
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by OhioBolt View Post

How does Lynn compare sitting Herbert to Mahomes???? KC was winning with starting Alex Smith in 2017 they started out 5-0 and finished 10-6. Yeah Lynn is looking for a legitimate excuse to get Taylor back in, but you can't compare the the two situations they are totally different. Stuff like this is why Lynn should be fired!!!!
                      He sure seems desperate to justify putting Taylor back on the field.

Comment

• Lone Bolt
                        Oline-Tip of the Spear...
                        • Feb 2019
                        • McLean Illinois
                        • Pipefitter Illinois State University
                        • Send PM

Weird disclaimer on the thread title...why wouldn't you still like Herbie? He is lights out for a rookie...I fully expected a few more interceptions, throw in a fumble, and about 2/3 of the yards...and about 55% completion rate vs. the 70+...

Don't get me wrong...there is some baby teeth he still needs to drop...some of his throws are very inaccurate, even some that were completions...and he needs a rushing clinic if he is gonna be a running QB...he may be athletic enough to run, but he needs some technique work, and he still slides for shit. But he has far exceeded my expectations for being thrust out there. My god, the poise...my coworkers are jealous(Bears fans). Lot of remarks about standing tall in the pocket, head up, eyes down field, even as he was getting enormous pressure.

I for one am very happy so far. All this doom and gloom from some fans mystifies me....I know it's an old excuse, but the facts don't lie. We are now down, like, 10-11 preseason penciled in starters? Nobody goes through that and wins very many games.

As for this Lynn stuff...I like coach, but if he stubbornly inserts Tyrod in there, he will only be hurting himself if Tyrod fails...but at least it will put the question to rest...but for those detractors, you should probably celebrate, cuz it may well cost him his job...and you may well see us shopping for a coach who can utilize what we now know Herbert can really do in the pros, after all.
                        Adopted Bolt: Kimani Vidal RB

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• jubei
                          Vagabond Ninja
                          • Feb 2019
                          • Send PM

if he inserts tyrod back in there then you officially know he knows NOTHING of QB play, that he plays favorites cuz him and tyrod are BFFs, and maybe...nevermind. ahhhh I'll just say it...he's an IDIOT!

Comment

Working...
                          X