Saints 8.5 Point Favorites Over The Chargers (WK 5 Pre-Game Discussion)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SuperCharged
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Sep 2019
    • Utah
    • Midnight Toker
    • Send PM

Yeah the only way we win is riding Herbert's arm. We're going to have to outscore our opponents because our D is looking like ass currently. I can't wait to see this Kamura vs Murray matchup.
    Last edited by SuperCharged; 10-10-2020, 08:02 PM.

Comment

• Caslon
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Apr 2019
      • Send PM

Chargers crumble when they're ahead and they crumble when they're behind. Another "respectable" loss is in order. I hope it's merely that.

Williams actually got on the practice field?

Comment

• Charge!
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Aug 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Paradoxrip View Post
        Yeah the only way we win is riding Herbert arm. We're going to have to outscore our opponents because our D is looking like ass currently. I can't wait to see this Kamura vs Murray matchup.
        agree we will have to score a minimum of 31points to have a shot at winning...... most likely 35 or 42 points...... we have never been able to stop payton and brees from scoring at will.....

Comment

• Velo
          Ride!
          • Aug 2019
          • Everywhere
          • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
          • Send PM

Alvin Kamara still can't believe the Chargers let Drew Brees walk away.
          https://saintswire.usatoday.com/2020...s-free-agency/

Comment

• FoutsFan
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Feb 2019
            • Birmingham AL
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post
            Alvin Kamara still can't believe the Chargers let Drew Brees walk away.
            https://saintswire.usatoday.com/2020...s-free-agency/
            What an idiot. He plays with Brees yet still does not understand. The doctors at that time gave Brees only a 50/50 chance t play again. Brees had only had 1 good season at that time, no one was sure if he would develop or not.

But he I hate to let facts get in the way of Alvin the chipmunks cool story. Hindsight not only lets us go back in history and make all the right decisions it also lets us revise history to make our cool stories even cooler.

I am not saying anything regards to you Velo, just Alvin and the Chipmunks.

Comment

• chargeroo
              Fan since 1961
              • Jan 2019
              • Oregon
              • Retired Manager/Pastor
              • Send PM

I see Turner and Bulaga are listed as out. Running the ball could be tough again this week. We'll need a big game from JH.
              THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• FoutsFan
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Feb 2019
                • Birmingham AL
                • Send PM

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post
                I see Turner and Bulaga are listed as out. Running the ball could be tough again this week. We'll need a big game from JH.
                These guys have turned out to be bigger pansies than I ever thought they would be.

Comment

• AZBolt
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Mar 2019
                  • Send PM

DAMN already, when is Bulaga and Turner gonna play.....Chargers strenth and Conditioning is suspect and is Bulaga and Turner just milking the Chargers country club reputation? they come in for a couple of plays and then they are out weeks again.....Geeeeez.Not fair to the others who are in their fighting every week.

Comment

• richpjr
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Nashville
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by AZBolt View Post
                    DAMN already, when is Bulaga and Turner gonna play.....Chargers strenth and Conditioning is suspect and is Bulaga and Turner just milking the Chargers country club reputation? they come in for a couple of plays and then they are out weeks again.....Geeeeez.Not fair to the others who are in their fighting every week.
                    While it sucks they aren’t healthy, there isn’t the faintest hint anywhere that they are dogging it. Is it fair to the other players that Derwin James has missed so much time?

Comment

• gzubeck
                      Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Tucson, AZ
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

While it sucks they aren’t healthy, there isn’t the faintest hint anywhere that they are dogging it. Is it fair to the other players that Derwin James has missed so much time?
                      Derwin James has doctors diagnoses for damage to joints that require surgery. Do either of these two players deserve such praise. If anything the spanos attorneys should be getting paperwork together for player fraud. Pouncey, Bulaga, and Turner need to have doctor diagnoses at this point in time or its fraud. Maybe they can't do anything this year except put them on IR and release them outright next year. Send a message to the locker room.
                      Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• PR#1
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Aug 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by FoutsFan View Post

These guys have turned out to be bigger pansies than I ever thought they would be.
                        I blame the guy who signed them to big FA contracts

Comment

• gzubeck
                          Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
                          • Jan 2019
                          • Tucson, AZ
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by PR#1 View Post

I blame the guy who signed them to big FA contracts
                          After this year I have faith that the chargers will not sign any big contracts with offensive linemen that don't have some kind of claw back clauses. Offensive linemen have turned this into the goldbrickers association. If they can get paid for doing nothing they would do so without skipping a beat!
                          Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

Working...
                          X