LAC @ New Orleans Saints Game Day and Post Game Thread (Week 5)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Boltgang74
    We Are The Storm!
    • Aug 2018
    • Send PM

Which would mean Lynns homeboy sorry ass Steward will Finally get the boot and hopefully Bradley soon after.

Comment

• La Costa Boy
      Pretty much retired......
      • Sep 2018
      • JoJa
      • Bloviator of hot air and rhetoric.
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Silversurfer View Post
      I know I'm not the only one that thought when our Kicker missed that XP it would come back to haunt us. When does the pain stop?
      We are the most pathetic, LONG suffering fans in the NFL universe. Last night they showed old pics of Saints fans with the bags on their heads. But they were eventually rewarded for their loyalty.......the football gods have yet to throw us that bone. Just disgusting right now.......

Comment

• Boltgang74
        We Are The Storm!
        • Aug 2018
        • Send PM

One word...Spaznos.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Dec 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltgang74 View Post
          Which would mean Lynns homeboy sorry ass Steward will Finally get the boot and hopefully Bradley soon after.
          I still am not sure why Stewart had a job after last season. I would have fired Bradley too

But Lynn kept the status quo even retaining Steichen. I guess Pep Hamilton has done okay mentoring Herbert.

As somebody wrote, Spaznos still infects the team

Comment

• Biggestfan
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Mar 2019
            • Send PM

Why does Lynn still have a job? I mean honestly. This team is not well coached at all. In every phase of the game. When will this organization stop accepting mediocrity and worse yet failure?

Comment

• jamrock
              lawyers, guns and money
              • Sep 2017
              • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post
              The big plus from last night's loss
              is that Herbert was clutch,
              by putting us in position to win the game in regulation.
              He’s played better than any of us could realistically have expected. Breaking rookie records. Can escape the rush and deliver on the run. Can stand in the pocket and throw darts. Long ball? Check. He’s doing it all behind a makeshift line and last night missing our 2 best weapons on offense.

Comment

• jamrock
                lawyers, guns and money
                • Sep 2017
                • Send PM

JJ has a decent game. He’s not Ekeler in the open field but he’s decent and made some plays.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Dec 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Biggestfan View Post
                  Why does Lynn still have a job? I mean honestly. This team is not well coached at all. In every phase of the game. When will this organization stop accepting mediocrity and worse yet failure?
                  I remember - game 2 of the 2015 season, McCoy on the road against Cincy and the score was 14-6, Rivers and the offense had the ball with like 50 seconds and two time outs, around the 20, and McCoy took a knee because the Chargers were getting the ball at the start of the second half. Visor McCoy not realizing that if you get a FG before the half than a touchdown at the start of the 2nd half, you are winning 15-14 at worst. I knew than Visor had to go. Chargers kept him through 2016 Even after that embarrassing Monday night loss going into a bye week gainst Chicago.

I have long thought that Lynn had a weakness on gamedays. The Carolina game and that panic challenge clinched it for me. My guess, he will be kept around way too long.

Comment

• JOJAX85
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Sep 2018
                    • Irmo, SC
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Biggestfan View Post
                    This organization under this owner will always value making money over winning. & They are still making money with very little risk even if we go 0-16.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Dec 2019
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

He’s played better than any of us could realistically have expected. Breaking rookie records. Can escape the rush and deliver on the run. Can stand in the pocket and throw darts. Long ball? Check. He’s doing it all behind a makeshift line and last night missing our 2 best weapons on offense.
                      Thats why when I see Popper answering questions like Chargers biggest need and he mentions Edge, CB and OL. I just think -- you have to be kidding me? Its OL, OL and when you think you have enough, get more OL as because with Herbert, Allen, Williams and Ekeler - you need OL gawd dammit!

Comment

• Boltx
                        Dominate the day
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

Please don't ruin this kid by putting him behind a bad OL for the majority of his career. Love what I've seen of him so far, especially when you consider the makeshift training camp and no preseason action.
                        ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

• bartman83642
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jan 2019
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by La Costa Boy View Post

We are the most pathetic, LONG suffering fans in the NFL universe. Last night they showed old pics of Saints fans with the bags on their heads. But they were eventually rewarded for their loyalty.......the football gods have yet to throw us that bone. Just disgusting right now.......
                          Actually I think that is really the Lions fans. Granted we are not far behind them.

Comment

Working...
                          X