• Show
Clear All
  • Coachmarkos
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • SoDak
    • Technology Director
    • Send PM

I'm being facetious. (but, it wouldn't surprise me, in the slightest)
    "...of course that's just my opinion, I could be wrong."

Comment

• Boltjolt
      Dont let the PBs fool ya
      • Jun 2013
      • Henderson, NV
      • Send PM

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post

We were all wondering how you got that way?
      Yep, from watching Chargers football :banghead:

You at least got to see A championship ....even if it was AFL and nobody recognizes it today lol.

Comment

• Charge!
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Aug 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by CivilBolt View Post

Unless Lynn uses the same Fins’ game plan... run, run, 3rd and long, punt
        Unfortunately he will.....if you read behind the lines in his pressers, since the raider game when we ran for over 200 yards, Lynn believes we can keep doing that....... and eventually will win a game doing that instead of all that scary passing we have been doing.....

Only reason we will go back to the high-scoring passing ofense JH has been so successful with is if Flacco and jets start lighting up our badly coached defense and ST's.....

Comment

• Topcat
          AKA "Pollcat"
          • Jan 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Charge! View Post

Unfortunately he will.....if you read behind the lines in his pressers, since the raider game when we ran for over 200 yards, Lynn believes we can keep doing that....... and eventually will win a game doing that instead of all that scary passing we have been doing.....

Only reason we will go back to the high-scoring passing ofense JH has been so successful with is if Flacco and jets start lighting up our badly coached defense and ST's.....
          Lynn reminds me of the compulsive gambler at the roulette table who keeps putting his chips on the same number...again...(bust)...and again...(bust)...and...again...

Comment

• Charge!
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Aug 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

Lynn reminds me of the compulsive gambler at the roulette table who keeps putting his chips on the same number...again...(bust)...and again...(bust)...and...again...
            exactly!.... lol

Comment

• CivilBolt
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Nov 2019
              • Send PM

I just saw online that Brees was placed on IR due to a rib injury. Also several other notable injuries throughout the league. I think we will get most of our guys back soon. If we get into a win streak starting with the jets and get to 9-7, we may still get a chance to squeak in the playoffs. I’ve seen KC get into a losing streak before so anything is possible. Am I too optimistic? What do you guys think?

Comment

• SBbound
                Casual fanatic
                • Feb 2019
                • Merced/San Diego
                • Send PM

Am I too optimistic?
                Yes.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                  Dont let the PBs fool ya
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Henderson, NV
                  • Send PM

I just saw online that Brees was placed on IR due to a rib injury. Also several other notable injuries throughout the league. I think we will get most of our guys back soon. If we get into a win streak starting with the jets and get to 9-7, we may still get a chance to squeak in the playoffs. I’ve seen KC get into a losing streak before so anything is possible. Am I too optimistic? What do you guys think?
                  :LOL:

That would require winning our three remaining division games. Haven't won one of those since 2018

Comment

• richpjr
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Nashville
                    • Send PM

I root for them to win ever single week, though now I honestly do not expect it. Yes I feel you are too optimistic. There is a far better chance we finish 2-14 than 9-7. Realistically we'll likely be around last year's record - bad but not quite bad enough to get a top 5 pick.

Comment

• Berserker76
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Nov 2019
                      • Send PM

This is a conundrum. I really hate seeing my team lose. Can you imagine losing to that goofball Gase? Yikes! That said, I'm more afraid that if this team comes back from the dead, misplaced optimism will pervade the brain-trust and they will kick the coaching-change can down the road.

Comment

• richpjr
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Nashville
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Berserker76 View Post

This is a conundrum. I really hate seeing my team lose. Can you imagine losing to that goofball Gase? Yikes! That said, I'm more afraid that if this team comes back from the dead, misplaced optimism will pervade the brain-trust and they will kick the coaching-change can down the road.
                        I fear this a lot - win a few garbage games when the pressure is off and rationalize giving Lynn another year (or God forbid a longer extension).

Comment

• ghost
                          The Rise of Kellen Moore
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Record.jpeg

Surrender. Stop doing this to yourself.

Comment

Working...
                          X