• Show
Clear All
  • Charge!
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Aug 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
    Discuss
    Should be more, but the Chargers have a magical way of making losses appear closer than they were.....

Chargers greatest defensive weakness is covering medium to deep passes..... that is a strength of Buff offense...... if they decide to crank up the offense starting in the first half instead of waiting till the second half or later as most teams have done to us, they will rout us easily..... all of our opponents have waited till they are behind befre deciding to attack our weakest area..... lour bad covering secondary......

Charges should be able to score late 20's to low 30's on BUF but BUF should be able to drop 40 plus on our bad secondary..... but maybe they will be nice and wait till the second half to actually attack our weakness like other teams have?.... lol

Comment

• jamrock
      lawyers, guns and money
      • Sep 2017
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post
      Ekeler says he is ready to play.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CH86nZwjOzP/
      He says he’s ready but he’s still on IR

Comment

• powderblueboy
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jul 2017
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

Hope so, but with Gus, don't get yer hopes up too high...Bradley's idea of heat is a five-man rush 2-3 times a game...I did like them blitzing Perryman, though, that was a breath of fresh air...
        Weird was what that was. That guy should be trailing receivers

Comment

• jamrock
          lawyers, guns and money
          • Sep 2017
          • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

Weird was what that was. That guy should be trailing receivers
          Trailing receivers and dropping picks instead of stone cold smashing the QB

Comment

• powderblueboy
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jul 2017
            • Send PM

Bills have had a tough schedule: Chiefs, Dolphins, Rams, Titans, Arizona, Seattle, Raiders.

Wouldn't surprise me a bit if the Chargers get hammered on the road, in the cold.

Strike that last bit: Sunday is expected to be 48 degrees/no rain.

Comment

• Velo
              Ride!
              • Aug 2019
              • Everywhere
              • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
              • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

He says he’s ready but he’s still on IR
              Can they move him off IR this week and make him eligible to play Sunday?

Comment

• jamrock
                lawyers, guns and money
                • Sep 2017
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

Can they move him off IR this week and make him eligible to play Sunday?
                They can. Lynn hasn’t said he will. I’m afraid he doesn’t want to take carries away from Ballage. His new favorite

Comment

• chargeroo
                  Fan since 1961
                  • Jan 2019
                  • Oregon
                  • Retired Manager/Pastor
                  • Send PM

They can. Lynn hasn’t said he will. I’m afraid he doesn’t want to take carries away from Ballage. His new favorite
                  come on - you can't really believe that. Ekeler will get his carries.
                  THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• Topcat
                    AKA "Pollcat"
                    • Jan 2019
                    • Send PM

Interesting theory there, Jam. In other words, Ekkie represents a big part of the passing game. Ballage represents the main part of our ground game. Loyal Lynn doggedly keeps pushing the running attack, even when we're behind. So, I wouldn't be surprised if Ekkie gets less touches than usual, especially in the passing game...

Comment

• beachcomber
                      & ramblin' man
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Send PM

anyone for a winning streak ?? :O

we've beat the teams we're s'pose to beat.... we've beaten the three worst teams in the league.

most likely win on the horizon is Atlanta w/3 wins.

might be outta our league/outflanked by the four win Broncos and/or Pats tho.... ??

Bills are in rarefied air w/seven wins and climbing.... doesn't look like one for the win column.
                      5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

• Tol
                        From Accounting
                        • Mar 2019
                        • Carlsbad
                        • Send PM

I don't expect to beat the Bills, they are a complete team. I have a feeling their secondary will give Herbert some trouble. It would be nice if Herbert continues to have a multi-TD game, and keeps it close. It's possible we finish the season 6-10, and miss out on both the top EDGE rushers in the draft. A win against ATL, a revenge win against DEN, and maybe a win against NE. I know I shouldn't be rooting for draft position, but I can't help it. It gives me hope for next season. All I care about now is Herbert breaking records, winning ROTY, and draft position. I don't need the wins this season. I'm numb, nothing can hurt me now.

Comment

• jamrock
                          lawyers, guns and money
                          • Sep 2017
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post

come on - you can't really believe that. Ekeler will get his carries.
                          Well he’s not off IR yet.

im being facetious. I’m sure Ek will get a touch or two when Ballage needs a breather

Comment

Working...
                          X