• Show
Clear All
  • gzubeck
    Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
    • Jan 2019
    • Tucson, AZ
    • Send PM

Originally posted by ghost View Post

Think what you will about Ryan Leaf, I find his self-effacing humor excellent and he's committed to being a better human being, but he's still got a sharp football mind. Tua was NOT in Leaf's Top Five QB of 2020.
    All the best to Ryan Leaf and hopes he makes it as a comedy commentator. Wish he had exercised some self searching in his earlier years. Really funny guy though with a Sports Rodney Dangerfield going on!

:beer:
    Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• Velo
      Ride!
      • Aug 2019
      • Everywhere
      • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

I think the Chargers should have the rights to Ballage for next year - seems like a no-brainer to bring back. So far, I like him more than Justin and Kelly, well, we shall seen

Just get a better Oline as I think Ekeler with Ballage is a good combination to have
      Yeah, I'm on board with this. I wonder what an Ekeler-Ballage duo might look like. Not ready to give up on Kelley yet, but he's really struggling right now to justify even being drafted. It seems so easy to find decent RB talent in the UDFA pool of each draft. At this point, I think Pope brings more at RB than Kelley.

Comment

• Topcat
        AKA "Pollcat"
        • Jan 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by ghost View Post

Think what you will about Ryan Leaf, I find his self-effacing humor excellent and he's committed to being a better human being, but he's still got a sharp football mind. Tua was NOT in Leaf's Top Five QB of 2020.
        Interesting take on Tua by Leaf. I guess we'll know in about 2 years if Leaf was right...

Comment

• ghost
          The Rise of Kellen Moore
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by gzubeck View Post

All the best to Ryan Leaf and hopes he makes it as a comedy commentator. Wish he had exercised some self searching in his earlier years. Really funny guy though with a Sports Rodney Dangerfield going on!

:beer:
          Could be the next Bob Uecker.

Bob Uecker once told a joke on The Tonight Show: 'When I was signed by the Cardinals, I was presented with a contract for $2,500 dollars. That was alot of money in those days. But, me and my dad, we managed to scrap it together.'

LOL

Comment

• Velo
            Ride!
            • Aug 2019
            • Everywhere
            • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
            • Send PM

This game is going to feature two elite QB/WR duos. Herbert/Allen for the Chargers and Allen/Diggs for the Bills. The Diggs acquisition has helped Allen emerge as an elite QB, while KA has been instrumental in helping Herbert become an instant phenom.

Diggs is 2nd in receiving yardage to D. Hopkins with 906. KA is currently 9th with 835. KA leads the league in receptions with 81, Diggs is 2nd with 73. KA has 6 TD receptions to Diggs' 4.

Herbert is 2nd to Mahomes in passing yards per game, with 299.9. (Technically Dak Prescott leads in yds per game, but he only played 5 games so I'm leaving him out). Allen is 7th with 287.1. Herbert's TD/INT ratio is 22/6. Allen's is 21/7. (Herbert has played one game fewer than Allen). Herbert is 8th in QBR at 104.7. Allen is 9th at 103.2.

Comment

• ghost
              The Rise of Kellen Moore
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Week 3 - The Bills stabbed the Rams with a dagger with a TD with :15 remaining on the clock. The Rams have not given up a second half TD SINCE that game.

Comment

• MagicMamba88
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Sep 2019
                • Send PM

has anyone asked this question

where is Melvin Ingram?

0 sacks on the season so far.

Comment

• CivilBolt
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Nov 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by MagicMamba88 View Post
                  has anyone asked this question

where is Melvin Ingram?

0 sacks on the season so far.
                  He is busy setting the edge and dropping back in coverage on 3-man rush :chuckle:

Comment

• richpjr
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Nashville
                    • Send PM

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                      Day Tripper
                      • May 2019
                      • North of the Lagoon
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Caslon View Post
                      Media jocks are always all over the #1 pick. Make way for the 2020 #6 overall pick as being stellar. Justin Herbert. Tua will be a mere footnote to Dolphin fans 4 years from now.
                      I was on record early and often calling for Justin over Tua. Could be my only great draft pick in 40 years.
                      “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Boltjolt
                        Dont let the PBs fool ya
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Henderson, NV
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

I was on record early and often calling for Justin over Tua. Could be my only great draft pick in 40 years.
                        I didn't want Tua either because of being injury prone. He tweaked an ankle last game and today in practice jammed a thumb.... His throwing thumb on a helmet.

He has played three games.

Comment

• jubei
                          Vagabond Ninja
                          • Feb 2019
                          • Send PM

i heard 2ah had 4 surgeries within 2 years...and a hip surgery is a major one. dunno what the other 3 were and how major the surgeries were. but the NFL now can see just how bad the Ducks coaching staff was. Justin's old coaches might not get another job if they lose their current one.

Comment

Working...
                          X