• jubei
    Vagabond Ninja
    • Feb 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by MagicMamba88 View Post
    has anyone asked this question

where is Melvin Ingram?

0 sacks on the season so far.
    he sure as hell aint working to get a fat contract anywhere. maybe working to get fat.

Comment

• CivilBolt
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Nov 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by jubei View Post
      i heard 2ah had 4 surgeries within 2 years...and a hip surgery is a major one. dunno what the other 3 were and how major the surgeries were. but the NFL now can see just how bad the Ducks coaching staff was. Justin's old coaches might not get another job if they lose their current one.
      There is one particular coach that he said taught him how to prepare for games. Like how to watch films and break it down. He still does the same preparation to this day. Maybe not all of them were bad. Perhaps lack of weapons was the issue and continuity.

Comment

• Panamamike
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by labound View Post

Oh no. Why was it a bad experience?

Buffalo is on my bucket list of stadiums to visit for a Charger game.
        i have seen the Bolts in 6 road stadiums and it was by far the worst experience. the fans are drunk and obnoxious as hell. I was with all Bills fans as I grew up not far from there. it was one saving grace at the tailgate anyway. Like I said, there is a reason they were the first NFL stadium to ban alcohol sales at halftime.

Comment

• Boltdiehard
          The Precious
          • May 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Panamamike View Post

i have seen the Bolts in 6 road stadiums and it was by far the worst experience. the fans are drunk and obnoxious as hell. I was with all Bills fans as I grew up not far from there. it was one saving grace at the tailgate anyway. Like I said, there is a reason they were the first NFL stadium to ban alcohol sales at halftime.
          What were some of the better venues? Have you been to KC or Denver?

Comment

• jamrock
            lawyers, guns and money
            • Sep 2017
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltdiehard View Post

Denver is a tough place to watch a game. That “incomplete” chant is annoying as hell and they are not welcoming to visitors to say the least.

Comment

• SBbound
              Casual fanatic
              • Feb 2019
              • Merced/San Diego
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltdiehard View Post

I went to a KC game in '06 or '07 when the Chargers had a partnership with AEC (sp?) travel and had fan packages (tickets, transportation, team hotel) and had a terrific experience, KC fans were very personable.
              Hopefully the Chargers get back on a winning track and the travel package deals return.
              For a long time I've wanted to travel to every Charger game during a season, hopefully we'll pull it off in '22.

Comment

• Boltdiehard
                The Precious
                • May 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

Denver is a tough place to watch a game. That “incomplete” chant is annoying as hell and they are not welcoming to visitors to say the least.
                Good to know.

Fuck Denver

Comment

• Boltdiehard
                  The Precious
                  • May 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by labound View Post

I went to a KC game in '06 or '07 when the Chargers had a partnership with AEC (sp?) travel and had fan packages (tickets, transportation, team hotel) and had a terrific experience, KC fans were very personable.
                  Hopefully the Chargers get back on a winning track and the travel package deals return.
                  For a long time I've wanted to travel to every Charger game during a season, hopefully we'll pull it off in '22.
                  My buddy and I have been talking about KC for a while and he’s been there. I’m interested to see what Vegas looks like when all the Raiders Bangers make the trip from LA. Big difference between Bay Area mostly blue collar Raiders fans and the bangers from LA. TBH 49ers fans are worse especially when drunk and it can get pretty violent.

Comment

• Velo
                    Ride!
                    • Aug 2019
                    • Everywhere
                    • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                    • Send PM

My absolute favorite place to watch a game was Kezar Stadium in Golden Gate Park, San Francisco. I went to a Niners game there when I was a teen, a year before they started playing at Candlestick. It was a great experience. More intimate, minimalist, all the seats close to the field, outdoors. The experience was more akin to going to a Double or Triple A minor league ball park, like Raley Field in (West) Sacramento. IMO, just so much more enjoyable than going to a live game in a massive stadium with a massive crowd. I would love to have gone to a Chargers game while they played at Balboa Park! The mega video scoreboards at modern "state of the art" stadiums are nice I'm sure, but I also feel like it give the experience a video game feel. I am sure it's because I am old school. I grew up in an era when football was played primarily outdoors on real grass. I still don't understand why Sofi has a dome and artificial turf. When the Chargers played in a soccer stadium for three years, announcers would often remark how much they liked the feel, a smaller stadium with a more intimate setting. I wish now I had taken the time to attend a game there.

Comment

• AK47
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • May 2019
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

Lol I always wondered about that chant on tv.

My experiences with Cowboys fans and Cardinals fans during tailgating were very positive. Cardinals stadium is my favorite away place to visit. Steelers fans surprisingly positive. Dolphins fans surprisingly not positive.

I assume Bills fans and Browns fans are pretty cool to be around with. Johnny Depp fans are the most hardcore. whoops wrong forum.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                        Dont let the PBs fool ya
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Henderson, NV
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by AK47 View Post

Lol I always wondered about that chant on tv.

My experiences with Cowboys fans and Cardinals fans during tailgating were very positive. Cardinals stadium is my favorite away place to visit. Steelers fans surprisingly positive. Dolphins fans surprisingly not positive.

I assume Bills fans and Browns fans are pretty cool to be around with. Johnny Depp fans are the most hardcore. whoops wrong forum.
                        Ive never noticed it to be honest.

Comment

• jamrock
                          lawyers, guns and money
                          • Sep 2017
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post
                          My absolute favorite place to watch a game was Kezar Stadium in Golden Gate Park, San Francisco. I went to a Niners game there when I was a teen, a year before they started playing at Candlestick. It was a great experience. More intimate, minimalist, all the seats close to the field, outdoors. The experience was more akin to going to a Double or Triple A minor league ball park, like Raley Field in (West) Sacramento. IMO, just so much more enjoyable than going to a live game in a massive stadium with a massive crowd. I would love to have gone to a Chargers game while they played at Balboa Park! The mega video scoreboards at modern "state of the art" stadiums are nice I'm sure, but I also feel like it give the experience a video game feel. I am sure it's because I am old school. I grew up in an era when football was played primarily outdoors on real grass. I still don't understand why Sofi has a dome and artificial turf. When the Chargers played in a soccer stadium for three years, announcers would often remark how much they liked the feel, a smaller stadium with a more intimate setting. I wish now I had taken the time to attend a game there.
                          agree with you 100%. It was much more enjoyable for me when the actual game was the entertainment. Now it’s video boards, amped up chants lead by hyper volume PA people. Also prefer outdoors and grass and with SoFi in LA there is just no excuse for turf.

I went to Carson games. It was so easy getting in and out and everybody was close. Unfortunately the Charger fans were very often outnumbered and it was a battle in the stands every week. The year we went 12-4 was fine because we had bragging rights. Last season was just humiliating

Comment

Working...
                          X