• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bolt4Knob
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Dec 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

Indecisive is an understatement when it comes to the Spanos family.
    its like they don't want to hurt his feelings as he is respected in the building and people like him

jeez -- give me a damn break

Comment

• Formula 21
      The Future is Now
      • Jun 2013
      • Republic of San Diego
      • Send PM

I wonder how much Lynn’s next contract extension will be worth.
      Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
      The Wasted Decade is done.
      Build Back Better.

Comment

• Boltjolt
        Dont let the PBs fool ya
        • Jun 2013
        • Henderson, NV
        • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

Badge also missed a 43 yarder.
        Wow he had 3 misses yesterday? Even two without the block is enough. Shit we need to bring in a new holder.

Comment

• CivilBolt
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Nov 2019
          • Send PM

I think badgely is broken beyond repair. It started with the NO miss that could have won the game. Now Lynn is here to stay to the end of the season to get evaluated. Is there anything to evaluate after yesterday’s lost?

Comment

• AZBolt
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Mar 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by CivilBolt View Post
            I think badgely is broken beyond repair. It started with the NO miss that could have won the game. Now Lynn is here to stay to the end of the season to get evaluated. Is there anything to evaluate after yesterday’s lost?
            Evaluate whether or not Lynn is the worst or 2nd worst HC and Staff in NFL History LOL.

Comment

• AZBolt
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Mar 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by BearWithJetpack View Post
              No accountability in the entire organization. I hope they never hire a 'nice guy' players coach ever again. Get a real coach, with real skills that go beyond "people think he's a good dude."

Leader of men? It would be hilarious if it wasn't so blatantly pathetic.
              I'm at a point that the only real hope is it gets so bad that Spanos family sells the team. CHARGERS will suck indefinitely under Spano's ownership, I despise everything Spanos.

Comment

• Silversurfer
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Apr 2019
                • Los Angeles
                • Send PM

Originally posted by CivilBolt View Post
                I watched something on him and they were stating how his kicking fundamentals are off with his plant foot. Comes back to S.T coaching not correcting him.

Comment

• DontEverGiveUp
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • May 2019
                  • Send PM

Depressing:

Pathetic.

I thought Lynn was in over his head in year 1, but figured every coach needs time to learn.

Remember, Lynn wanted to be a power running team, even though the roster was built to pass the ball. We started 0-4 until he let Whiz and Rivers open up the playbook, going 9-3 down the stretch. This carried on into 2018 when they went 12-4.

But then Lynn reverted back to his BS the following year and it was even further complicated by Gordon's holdout and then Lynn forcing him back in when Ekeler and Jackson were doing just fine. Then he blamed Whiz and fired him midseason, and then let the greatest QB in franchise history take the fall next.

Now look at him. The laughing stock of the NFL, and nobody left to blame but himself. Yet management still won't pull the plug on this failure.

Comment

• gzubeck
                    Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
                    • Jan 2019
                    • Tucson, AZ
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by DontEverGiveUp View Post

Pathetic.

I thought Lynn was in over his head in year 1, but figured every coach needs time to learn.

Remember, Lynn wanted to be a power running team, even though the roster was built to pass the ball. We started 0-4 until he let Whiz and Rivers open up the playbook, going 9-3 down the stretch. This carried on into 2018 when they went 12-4.

But then Lynn reverted back to his BS the following year and it was even further complicated by Gordon's holdout and then Lynn forcing him back in when Ekeler and Jackson were doing just fine. Then he blamed Whiz and fired him midseason, and then let the greatest QB in franchise history take the fall next.

Now look at him. The laughing stock of the NFL, and nobody left to blame but himself. Yet management still won't pull the plug on this failure.
                    It's probably because they feel Guilty for giving him garbage for an oline and saddling him with Gus. But Stewart is all on Lynn!
                    Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• Formula 21
                      The Future is Now
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Republic of San Diego
                      • Send PM

We gotta keep the money badger. He helps us in our quest for Sewell
                      Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                      The Wasted Decade is done.
                      Build Back Better.

Comment

• bartman83642
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jan 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Silversurfer View Post

I watched something on him and they were stating how his kicking fundamentals are off with his plant foot. Comes back to S.T coaching not correcting him.
                        Yeah, mechanics is a huge part of the kicking game. One of the things I saw on him was that he wasn't sure what he was doing wrong so some kicks he was pushing left and others right. That is something the coaches should be working with him on every single day.

Comment

• FoutsFan
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Feb 2019
                          • Birmingham AL
                          • Send PM

Indecisive is an understatement when it comes to the Spanos family.
                          I heard Dean say in an interview, "I used to be indecisive, now I am......well what do you think?"

Comment

Working...
                          X