• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Formula 21
    The Future is Now
    • Jun 2013
    • Republic of San Diego
    • Send PM

I don't mind 4 or 5 posts of people bitching at each other, it's 50 posts talking the same banel comments over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.
    Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
    The Wasted Decade is done.
    Build Back Better.

Comment

• Boltergeist
      Pesky apparition
      • Jun 2013
      • Baja Oklahoma
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula Two One View Post
      I don't mind 4 or 5 posts of people bitching at each other, it's 50 posts talking the same banel comments over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.
      Calm down, FTO, it's over.

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
        Grammar Police
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Keep calm and use the ignore function. Censor yourself before you censor any one of us.
        Go Rivers!

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
          No Sir, I Dont Like It
          • Jun 2013
          • Section 457
          • Migrant Film Worker
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula Two One View Post
          Thats only 113 overs.
          Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
          sigpic

Comment

• UtahBolt
            Did we win?
            • Jun 2013
            • I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.
            • Send PM

This is all dumb...it's a message board about a team that plays a game.
            I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.

Comment

• Millionaire Wussy
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jul 2013
              • Send PM

Originally posted by UtahBolt View Post
              This is all dumb...it's a message board about a team that plays a game.
              I assume that's venting.
              For Stinky-Jon-Wizzleteats....

"Pray for strength and healing oh and money!"

Comment

• MakoShark
                Disgruntled
                • Jun 2013
                • North Alabama
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Mister Hoarse View Post
                Thats only 113 overs.
                So, whats the under?
                sigpic

Comment

• Fleet
                  TPB Founder
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Cardiff - Poipu
                  • Send PM

We have 25 new members over the past 2-3 months. Not all post much but i think we are doing pretty well. We have good steady numbers here. Plus we can say fuck and shit and post chicks with perfect asses in thongs and not get banned for it.

We have some issues yes but thats normal. Last time i tried to moderate members it pissed off some and made some happy. There is no win win for the admins. Im just glad i really dont give a fuck if a couple of you dont like the way Captain and I do things. Some may claim they will rebel and do what they want and even push us to ban them.

But im pretty tolerant. And understand that some just want the attention so they stand on the rooftops and scream for all to hear. In my experience those types usually get shit on the most on forums.

"Look at me" "Look at me" etc. Get a life. Its a message board. Go make a difference in the world. Get out of yourself and into someone else. Like someone in need. Be a giver not a taker.

If you want to attack the staff do it privately. But those who continue to try and drive others away by saying this place is run by nazis will just get thrown out. And not one fuck will be given by myself or anyone else on the staff.

I think for the most part this community knows we did this out of love for the community. Not out of love for the Chargers. You are all our brothers and thats why we exist today. But throwing each other under the bus is immature and i dont want it on this forum. Its not who i am as a person. Its not what we want here.

Hate the opinion...not the person.

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
                    Grammar Police
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Ignore frequently!

Well said Fleet!
                    Go Rivers!

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
                      No Sir, I Dont Like It
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Section 457
                      • Migrant Film Worker
                      • Send PM

#fuckyeah
                      Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
                      sigpic

Comment

• Gwynning_Spirit
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jul 2013
                        • Send PM

Bye SFWalters.

Did I miss the reason? It's tough to keep track of what's going on in here when I only show up every few days to make jackass comments or posts OT pictures from 80's game shows.
                        qHLTdrl.jpg

Comment

• Millionaire Wussy
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jul 2013
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Stinky Wizzleteats+ View Post
                          Ignore frequently!

Well said Fleet!
                          Stinky, please don't do anything to your rizing Buddie sig pic now. I just asked my Uncle if he wants to see your rizing Buddie. They really loved their cat a ton. They never had any children so their cat was pretty much it. Thanks man. I think they might get a kick out of your pic though. I hope.
                          For Stinky-Jon-Wizzleteats....

"Pray for strength and healing oh and money!"

Comment

Working...
                          X