• Show
Clear All
  • Bolt4Knob
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Dec 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

Mike Williams - 4yr - ($44M)/$24G/$16SB/$7CH
    This is more palatable. I wouldn't have a problem keeping MW81 at around the above. Lowers the cap number - and keeps him more in line with the production he gives. If he is not amenable to the above - I would think the team and he would need to part ways. For the above - his cap number probably drops by $5m which could than be used to say bring back Tevi/Feeney, Lamp/Tevi - etc.

Comment

• Formula 21
      The Future is Now
      • Jun 2013
      • Republic of San Diego
      • Send PM

When TT is let go, Mike Williams value goes down.
      Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
      The Wasted Decade is done.
      Build Back Better.

Comment

• Boltjolt
        Dont let the PBs fool ya
        • Jun 2013
        • Henderson, NV
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

This is more palatable. I wouldn't have a problem keeping MW81 at around the above. Lowers the cap number - and keeps him more in line with the production he gives. If he is not amenable to the above - I would think the team and he would need to part ways. For the above - his cap number probably drops by $5m which could than be used to say bring back Tevi/Feeney, Lamp/Tevi - etc.
        Yep, id keep him for that.

Tyrell is likely to be released by LV as well. Not sure but im thinking he would be cheaper with the injuries and missing this entire season. Then again, the injuries are a concern.

Comment

• Boltjolt
          Dont let the PBs fool ya
          • Jun 2013
          • Henderson, NV
          • Send PM

Mahomes not going to play.

That is the most important one not playing.

Would be bad for Lynn if we lose.

Comment

• Caslon
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Apr 2019
            • Send PM

Keep running the ball until runners get more than 0.3 yards per carry.

Comment

• Lone Bolt
              Oline-Tip of the Spear...
              • Feb 2019
              • McLean Illinois
              • Pipefitter Illinois State University
              • Send PM

I don't see us losing this one...I doubt we would improve our draft slot by much if we lost anyway...other teams behind us look likely to lose as well...we might get a slot or two...

I also don't think any performance is going to effect Lynn's fate...

So I say fuck it...let the kid loose, and see if he can break Luck's record of 300+ yd games and season total yards...I think he needs around 350 +/-...and let's not get embarrassed by another second string QB! lol....
              Adopted Bolt: Kimani Vidal RB

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• Boltjolt
                Dont let the PBs fool ya
                • Jun 2013
                • Henderson, NV
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post
                I don't see us losing this one...I doubt we would improve our draft slot by much if we lost anyway...other teams behind us look likely to lose as well...we might get a slot or two...

I also don't think any performance is going to effect Lynn's fate...

So I say fuck it...let the kid loose, and see if he can break Luck's record of 300+ yd games and season total yards...I think he needs around 350 +/-...and let's not get embarrassed by another second string QB! lol....
                If we lose, Teams ahead of us could win and we jump them. If the Giants win against Dallas we would move ahead of them for instance. If Denver wins we would jump ahead of them as well.

Winning this game means nothing for us. Only Lynn and I don't care to help him.

Comment

• Formula 21
                  The Future is Now
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Republic of San Diego
                  • Send PM

I wanna see the Chiefs score early and often. Lets make Lynn call more passing plays.
                  Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                  The Wasted Decade is done.
                  Build Back Better.

Comment

• La Costa Boy
                    Pretty much retired......
                    • Sep 2018
                    • JoJa
                    • Bloviator of hot air and rhetoric.
                    • Send PM

Why do I have a feeling of dread about this game? Perhaps it has something to do with making no names and has been QB's into Bart Starr.

Comment

• Caslon
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Apr 2019
                      • Send PM

Chargers never got to evaluate Tyrod Taylor this season. They should start him Sunday and see if he's even a capable backup QB, and maybe give Stick some reps too.
                      Why even chance putting Herbert in? Freak accidents happen.

Comment

• Lone Bolt
                        Oline-Tip of the Spear...
                        • Feb 2019
                        • McLean Illinois
                        • Pipefitter Illinois State University
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

If we lose, Teams ahead of us could win and we jump them. If the Giants win against Dallas we would move ahead of them for instance. If Denver wins we would jump ahead of them as well.

Winning this game means nothing for us. Only Lynn and I don't care to help him.
                        If you check the schedule, it doesn't look like we will gain much...Panthers will lose to the Saints, if the Giants were to win, then Dallas or them will likely be before us, depending on final strength of schedule...there are quite a few games, but at a glance, I doubt the chips fall in such a way, that we actually fall all the way to 8th, which is the best mathematical possibility...in reality, we will be lucky to gain a spot or two...but, we'll see how it shakes out...

Again, I think it's a moot point...I think we actually win.
                        Adopted Bolt: Kimani Vidal RB

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• Bolt-O
                          Administrator
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Keenan Allen on the Covid-19 list.

Comment

Working...
                          X