Claim Kemon Hall, CB off waivers

Comment

• like54ninjas
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Oct 2017
      • Great White North
      • Draftnik
      • Send PM

Interviews with Duke Manyweather on Slater and Ben Albert Co-D coordinator Duke on Rumph II.

Chris Hayre is joined by Duke Manyweather, who has spent the last eight months preparing Chargers first-round pick Rashawn Slater for the NFL. Plus, Duke co-defensive coordinator/defensive line coach Ben Albert shares insight on Los Angeles' fourth-round
      My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
      K9
      Nasir
      Tillery
      Parham
      Reed

Comment

• equivocation
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Apr 2021
        • Send PM

Slater's film is also before he got really ripped this last year. Sonething else to keep in mind.

Comment

• like54ninjas
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Oct 2017
          • Great White North
          • Draftnik
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Bearded14YourPleasure View Post
          Kenneth Murray changing from 56 to 9.
          Gavino Borquez
          May 6, 2021 1:34 pm
          You will no longer to see No. 56 head-hunting in the middle of the defense for the Chargers.

Linebacker Kenneth Murray, who previously wore that number in his rookie season, will now be sporting No. 9 moving forward, according to the team’s official website.

After NFL owners approved a rule change proposed by the Chiefs that loosens jersey number rules, Murray was among the few who expressed interest in changing numbers.

Murray wore No. 9 all throughout his collegiate career and it just so happens that it was available, which wouldn’t have caused any discretions between players.

Safety Derwin James is another player who will most likely change his jersey number, going from No. 33 to 3, which is the number he wore at Florida State.
          My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
          K9
          Nasir
          Tillery
          Parham
          Reed

Comment

• Topcat
            AKA "Pollcat"
            • Jan 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

His agility is in the top half for his position which is more than fine.
            His overall strength profile was terrible and has improved from when these metrics were taken before the draft.
            He worked with John Lott for 2 years. Lott is an Olympic caliber S&C coach.
            Pip also worked out last spring/summer at Tevi’s home gym he had built in his garage. It was on Hard Knocks.
            Pip needed strength, technique, and game speed work. The level of competition is just such a monster keep of talent to face. This year he should show marked improvement in hopefully only an occasional OST role.
            Hope yer right there Ninja...we're all pulling for Pip to bring up his game...

Comment

• 21&500
              Bolt Spit-Baller
              • Sep 2018
              • A Whale's Vajayjay
              • CMB refugee
              • Send PM

I thought Linebackers aren’t supposed to give a F about what numbers they wear...
              I learn something everyone I suppose
              G-Ro knows.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                Dont let the PBs fool ya
                • Jun 2013
                • Henderson, NV
                • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post
                I thought Linebackers aren’t supposed to give a F about what numbers they wear...
                I learn something everyone I suppose
                Im not a fan of single digits on LBs. Going to much the college way in the NFL. What's next, one foot in bounds is ok? I never liked that one.

Comment

• Topcat
                  AKA "Pollcat"
                  • Jan 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Im not a fan of single digits on LBs. Going to much the college way in the NFL. What's next, one foot in bounds is ok? I never liked that one.
                  Next rule change: Going to flag football to reduce Covid transmission from close contact by tackling...:shifty:

Comment

• Bolt Dude
                    Draftnik
                    • Oct 2020
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

I have mixed emotions. I like single digits on skill players and I like the rule change because of how many #s are retired. But yeah, seeing a 270 lb dude wearing #2 will take a minute to get used to.
                    Our quarterback is a golden god.

Comment

• CivilBolt
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Nov 2019
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt Dude View Post

I have mixed emotions. I like single digits on skill players and I like the rule change because of how many #s are retired. But yeah, seeing a 270 lb dude wearing #2 will take a minute to get used to.
                      Or a 300+ lb dude wearing #0

Comment

• chargeroo
                        Fan since 1961
                        • Jan 2019
                        • Oregon
                        • Retired Manager/Pastor
                        • Send PM

I've always liked being able to have a good idea of a players position based on his number. At the same time, I've missed that while watching college games. So, I don't like this change - I wish it was the colleges changing to the NFL system instead. Of course, I'm old so maybe it's just the age thing - older people resist change.
                        THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• chargeroo
                          Fan since 1961
                          • Jan 2019
                          • Oregon
                          • Retired Manager/Pastor
                          • Send PM

If you look over this years roster you find we are loaded with quality players on both sides of the ball. The revamped OL should propel this years offense to near the top of the league. If the starters could stay healthy we could actually be in the running for a Lombardi. Of course, staying healthy is the big bug a boo that's difficult to overcome.
                          THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

Working...
                          X