POLL: If Farley Or Surtain Are There At #13, What Do We Do?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • electricgold
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Apr 2020
    • Send PM

If Surtain is there when we pick....You pick him. This gives us a stud CB to add to our mix.

Comment

• La Costa Boy
      Pretty much retired......
      • Sep 2018
      • JoJa
      • Bloviator of hot air and rhetoric.
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltgang74 View Post
      We might be seein the end of the TT era if this offseason isnt fairly impressive.
      We have seen this posted for what????........4 years in a row now..........

Comment

• Critty
        Dominate the Day.
        • Mar 2019
        • Send PM

Jaycee Horn
        ​​​​​​

Who has it better than us?

Comment

• like54ninjas
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Oct 2017
          • Great White North
          • Draftnik
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Critty View Post
          Jaycee Horn
          ​​​​​​

You have him as CB1?
          My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
          K9
          Nasir
          Tillery
          Parham
          Reed

Comment

• Boltgang74
            We Are The Storm!
            • Aug 2018
            • Send PM

Originally posted by La Costa Boy View Post

We have seen this posted for what????........4 years in a row now..........
            Definition of insanity:beer:

Comment

• CivilBolt
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Nov 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltgang74 View Post

Definition of insanity:beer:
              Tranq approved this post

Comment

• chargerkdb
                Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Hotter than hell, Georgia
                • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

On a mickey mouse stop watch does Farley run a sub 4.3
                He is going to run fast. I’m hearing on my Hokies board he is at worst a low 4.3 guy. Rumors he has been clocked in 4.2’s but I need to see that to believe it. With his measurable a 4.38 would be just swell. Of course no one would lie on a message board but I’m hearing from reliable people his 40 will meet his hype. No combine is killing him, he’s been prepping all year.

Comment

• Critty
                  Dominate the Day.
                  • Mar 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

You have him as CB1?
                  I read the question too fast and thought it was Not there what do we do.

There is a lot I like about Horn.
                  Not that it means anything but he was the 1st freshman to start the season opener for South Carolina since a guy name Stephon Gilmore.
                  Jaycee is a dog. He played press man a lot and did it very well.
                  His 33percent completion allowed was the best of all SEC cornerbacks in 2020. And there are a lot of great CBs in the SEC like SurtainII and Stokes.

Farley ACL and then back surgery have me a little spooked
                  Just like Tua last year. I'm always a bit spooked if players have injury history. Injured in college, injured in the pros is my hesitation on great players. But K.Allen is an example of getting past the injury bug. But it was a 3rd rd pick. So if it didn't work out, not a busted 1st rd pick. Not as bad as Verrett who was injured in college then also in pros.

​​​​​​Farely is a great talent. SurtainII is a darn good player too.

If I'm drafting CB at #13 Im going with Horn or SurtainII as much as I like Farley and his ballhawking skills.

I felt the same way about Tua or Herbert-QB.
                  If I had to pick, then I was going with Justin. And I was mocking him to Miami at #5 and selecting Isaiah Simmons at #6 in last year pre draft shop talk on TPB.

​​​​​​​
                  Who has it better than us?

Comment

• Air Coryell
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jan 2021
                    • Carlsbad, CA
                    • Teacher, Coach, CFO
                    • Send PM

Draft best OL or CB; or trade back if available.

Comment

• Blastttoff
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Sep 2020
                      • Send PM

Surtain is the next Xavien Howard. You can’t pass up on him. He’ll be picked way before though

Comment

• Topcat
                        AKA "Pollcat"
                        • Jan 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Critty View Post

I read the question too fast and thought it was Not there what do we do.

There is a lot I like about Horn.
                        Not that it means anything but he was the 1st freshman to start the season opener for South Carolina since a guy name Stephon Gilmore.
                        Jaycee is a dog. He played press man a lot and did it very well.
                        His 33percent completion allowed was the best of all SEC cornerbacks in 2020. And there are a lot of great CBs in the SEC like SurtainII and Stokes.

Farley ACL and then back surgery have me a little spooked
                        Just like Tua last year. I'm always a bit spooked if players have injury history. Injured in college, injured in the pros is my hesitation on great players. But K.Allen is an example of getting past the injury bug. But it was a 3rd rd pick. So if it didn't work out, not a busted 1st rd pick. Not as bad as Verrett who was injured in college then also in pros.

​​​​​​Farely is a great talent. SurtainII is a darn good player too.

If I'm drafting CB at #13 Im going with Horn or SurtainII as much as I like Farley and his ballhawking skills.

I felt the same way about Tua or Herbert-QB.
                        If I had to pick, then I was going with Justin. And I was mocking him to Miami at #5 and selecting Isaiah Simmons at #6 in last year pre draft shop talk on TPB.

​​​​​​​
                        ^ This...I'm kind of hesitant to use our 1st round pick on a player with an injury history...got burned by Verrett once...hate to see it happen again...

Comment

• Boltjolt
                          Dont let the PBs fool ya
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Henderson, NV
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

^ This...I'm kind of hesitant to use our 1st round pick on a player with an injury history...got burned by Verrett once...hate to see it happen again...
                          Hear ya, Verrett was injured even more. The ACL for Farley don't bother me, it's the back surgery but I don't know why he had it. Could be nothing.

But if we pass on every player that had an injury the pool would shrink a lot.

I'm now not real interested in Northwestern CB Greg Newsome because he missed militple games every season in college. He is a good player but if you can't hold up there, it don't get easier in the NFL with more games scheduled.
                          Last edited by Boltjolt; 03-19-2021, 08:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X