• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Parcells
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

HH was a very solid, but not elite TE. I’m on record as having preferred to keep him over MW, but so be it. They’ll need to find a solid replacement who is well-rounded. Parham is not that guy. He can be a quality receiving TE, but not so much as a blocker. Same goes for Kyle Pitts.

Comment

• Formula 21
      The Future is Now
      • Jun 2013
      • Republic of San Diego
      • Send PM

Monsters Inc Reaction GIF by filmeditor

Hate it. He was a great weapon.
      Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
      The Wasted Decade is done.
      Build Back Better.

Comment

• BoltUp InLA
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Sep 2020
        • Send PM

In my view Hunter was a valuable and rare two way TE who provided security for Herbert. His contract should have been affordable, so I am bothered to see him go, especially to the Patriots who tend to value those type TEs more than most. This was definitely a tough loss in my opinion!

Comment

• ghost
          The Rise of Kellen Moore
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

https://www.nfl.com/news/2021-nfl-free-agency-tracker-signings-trades-contract-details-for-all-32-teams

• QB Cam Newton: Re-signing on a one-year deal worth up to $13.6 million, per Tom Pelissero and Mike Garafolo.
          • WR Nelson Agholor: Agreed to a two-year contract worth $26 million. Base salary of $11 million with $2 million in incentives per year. (Ian Rapoport and Mike Garafolo)
          • WR Kendrick Bourne: Signing a three-year deal worth $22.5 million. (Ian Rapoport)
          • TE Hunter Henry: Agreed to a three-year, $37.5 million contract that includes $25 million fully guaranteed. (Ian Rapoport)
          • TE Jonnu Smith: Agreed to a four-year, $50 million deal that includes $31.25 million fully guaranteed. (Mike Giardi and Ian Rapoport)
          • OT Trent Brown: Acquired in a trade with the Las Vegas Raiders (along with a 2022 seventh-round pick) in exchange for a 2022 fifth-round pick, per Ian Rapoport.
          • DE Deatrich Wise Jr.: Agreed to a four-year contract worth up to $30 million with $10 million guaranteed. (Mike Garafolo)
          • DT Davon Godchaux: Agreed to a two-year deal worth up to $16 million that includes $9 million fully guaranteed. (Mike Giardi and Ian Rapoport)
          • DL Henry Anderson: Agreed to a two-year, $7 million deal that has a max value of $11 million with incentives. (Ian Rapoport)
          • LB Matt Judon: Agreed to a four-year, $56 million deal that includes $32 million over the first two years. (Ian Rapoport and Tom Pelissero)
          • CB Justin Bethel: Re-signing on a three-year, $6 million deal that includes $2.75 million guaranteed and some Pro Bowl incentives. (Ian Rapoport)
          • S Jalen Mills: Agreed to a four-year, $24 million contract. (Mike Garafolo)

Yes, Bill Belichick has been a busy little bee. Counter-point: Brandon Staley allowed the Patriots 3 points and Cam was benched in the 3rd Quarter on December 10th. One week after the Chargers worst defeat in franchise history.

Comment

• CivilBolt
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Nov 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by ghost View Post
            https://www.nfl.com/news/2021-nfl-free-agency-tracker-signings-trades-contract-details-for-all-32-teams

Yes, Bill Belichick has been a busy little bee. Counter-point: Brandon Staley allowed the Patriots 3 points and Cam was benched in the 3rd Quarter on December 10th. One week after the Chargers worst defeat in franchise history.
            Is it safe to say we should have their number if we ever play them again in the regular/post season :cheers:

Comment

• ghost
              The Rise of Kellen Moore
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Originally posted by CivilBolt View Post

Is it safe to say we should have their number if we ever play them again in the regular/post season :cheers:
              Bill Belichick can come up a holler with everything has and can't beat Brandon Staley.

Did you see Staley's defense beat Bill in December and Tom Brady in November?

Comment

• Berserker76
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Nov 2019
                • Send PM

I'm looking forward to seeing the Patsies in SoFi this year. Time to wipe away all of those tears from previous years. Maybe HH won't be playing in that game (NFI).

Comment

• 21&500
                  Bolt Spit-Baller
                  • Sep 2018
                  • A Whale's Vajayjay
                  • CMB refugee
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

Feeling the same. It's sort of like losing a son. TT & BS (baby Spanos) must have a plan though.
                  It does, you get attached to some of these guys and there’s definitely “sports grief”
                  my 18 y/o daughter was shocked this morning and said, “but I remember when we drafted him”
                  haha
                  welcome to the club kid.
                  P1. Block Destruction - Ogbonnia
                  P2. Shocking Effort - Eboigbe
                  P3. Ball Disruption - Ford
                  P4. Obnoxious Communication - Matlock

Comment

• Formula 21
                    The Future is Now
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Republic of San Diego
                    • Send PM

At least HH’s money went into the OL.
                    Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                    The Wasted Decade is done.
                    Build Back Better.

Comment

• Ceramic
                      Chargers are pathetic
                      • Sep 2020
                      • OC
                      • Send PM

Trust in Staley.

Comment

• BoltUp InLA
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Sep 2020
                        • Send PM

Great point! I hope this becomes the pattern..

Comment

• Boltjolt
                          Dont let the PBs fool ya
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Henderson, NV
                          • Send PM

We are going to see if this brings them back to relevancy or it holds true that signing a bunch of high priced FA', s don't work lol.

Comment

Working...
                          X