• Show
Clear All
  • CivilBolt
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Nov 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by PhilaBoltster View Post
    What does he have on his legs?
    He was a huge Forrest Gump fan... they will come off once he chases his first bus ride to LA :cheers:

Comment

• Boltjolt
      Dont let the PBs fool ya
      • Jun 2013
      • Henderson, NV
      • Send PM

Originally posted by PhilaBoltster View Post
      What does he have on his legs?
      Knee braces. Not sure it is mandatory but many college OL wear them.
      11 Brock Bowers TE - Georgia
      35 Kris Jenkins DT - Michigan
      37 Cooper Beebe OG -Kansas st
      66 Mike Sainristil CB - Michigan
      69 Jaylen Wright RB - Tenn or Blake Corum - Michigan
      100 Brenden Rice WR - USC (trade ⬆️w/ Wash for 2025 5th)
      110 Cedric Gray LB - N. Carolina
      140 Hunter Nourzad OC -Penn st
      181 Jarrian Jones CB - Florida st
      225 Cedrick Johnson Edge - Ol' Miss ➡️ 253 Fabien Lovett DT-FL st

Comment

• Boltjolt
        Dont let the PBs fool ya
        • Jun 2013
        • Henderson, NV
        • Send PM

Originally posted by beachcomber View Post
        @this point will be surprised if its not Darrisaw.... personally would like a trade down, and.... still hopeful of getting Stokes, Trey Smith and Nasirildeen day two.

can take Josh Myers off my board coz w/Linsley and Qberry, doubtful we're going center, albeit think we should.
        Jolt says no to any fatties (per usual) so could live without Shelvin as well, and....
        Steve isn't so sure an ILB is much of a need for this squad, so in theory we are better off w/an LT rather than Zaven, albeit would prefer the latter.

round four am still hopeful for an RB, Trey Sermon....
        Not as usuaul lol.

I just don't think he fits this defense. If we were playing Wade's or Rex's base 3-4, then he would work and I'd welcome it since Joseph is in his last year. But this defense will have multiple looks and a base 3-4 won't be used a lot. And the 350 NT isn't what this defense used prior. It's a different time for this defense.

Beach, I actually like Stokes and Nasirildeen a lot. But there are lots of good safeties in this draft.

Maybe Stokes is there in round two as we need to get that LT while we are able to....and Sermon. Like him too though I think Javonte is much better but he will go much higher so don't hold out hope we will get him.

Sermon is one I like late 3rd, 4th round along with Chuba.
        Hec I even like Trey Smith but I like other OGs too a little later. I'd be happy to have him tho.

Zaven and Parsons would be nice additions imo. But I'd rather have Parsons.
        Last edited by Boltjolt; 04-04-2021, 08:08 PM.
        11 Brock Bowers TE - Georgia
        35 Kris Jenkins DT - Michigan
        37 Cooper Beebe OG -Kansas st
        66 Mike Sainristil CB - Michigan
        69 Jaylen Wright RB - Tenn or Blake Corum - Michigan
        100 Brenden Rice WR - USC (trade ⬆️w/ Wash for 2025 5th)
        110 Cedric Gray LB - N. Carolina
        140 Hunter Nourzad OC -Penn st
        181 Jarrian Jones CB - Florida st
        225 Cedrick Johnson Edge - Ol' Miss ➡️ 253 Fabien Lovett DT-FL st

Comment

• SuperCharged
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Sep 2019
          • Utah
          • Midnight Toker
          • Send PM

If Waddle falls to 13 that's a no brainer. This draft just feels OL deep. That speed with that arm....

Or

If you get a damn good offer to trade out. Build the core. This is TT's make it or break it draft. This year will define his GM legacy. No pressure TT just make the right choice.

Comment

• like54ninjas
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Oct 2017
            • Great White North
            • Draftnik
            • Send PM

Originally posted by SuperCharged View Post
            If Waddle falls to 13 that's a no brainer. This draft just feels OL deep. That speed with that arm....

Or

If you get a damn good offer to trade out. Build the core. This is TT's make it or break it draft. This year will define his GM legacy. No pressure TT just make the right choice.
            Waddle will be there @#13. No fall needed but just say no. This WR class is far deeper than the OT class.
            My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
            K9
            Nasir
            Tillery
            Parham
            Reed

Comment

I think Sewell, Parsons and Pitts will not be on the board at #13 overall.

In that case, as of now, I think I would rank the remaining prospects as follows:

1. Jaycee Horn--love the competitiveness, the measurables and the production.
              2. Caleb Farley--great upside, but with some injury risk.
              3. Patrick Surtain II--quality player with a high floor.
              4. Christian Darrishaw--the best clear OT candidate likely to be on the board at #13 overall.

I think Slater loses some value because of doubts over his ability to play LT at the NFL level based upon measurable considerations.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperCharged View Post

Or

We already have two guys (Jalen Guyton, Tyron Johnson) that run 4.35 or better without having to use a first round pick. Waddle is a better WR overall than the two UDFAs, but the opportunities are limited on non-deep passes with Keenan Allen and Mike Williams being the primary WR targets.

Comment

• Maniaque 6
                  French Speaking Charger Fan
                  • Jan 2019
                  • Québec city
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by chaincrusher View Post
                  I think Sewell, Parsons and Pitts will not be on the board at #13 overall.

In that case, as of now, I think I would rank the remaining prospects as follows:

1. Jaycee Horn--love the competitiveness, the measurables and the production.
                  2. Caleb Farley--great upside, but with some injury risk.
                  3. Patrick Surtain II--quality player with a high floor.
                  4. Christian Darrishaw--the best clear OT candidate likely to be on the board at #13 overall.

I think Slater loses some value because of doubts over his ability to play LT at the NFL level based upon measurable considerations.
                  Forget about Surtain !
                  If the Chargers can get one of them, it will be great.
                  The question is in what order is the list of TT.

Comment

• CivilBolt
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Nov 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by chaincrusher View Post

We already have two guys (Jalen Guyton, Tyron Johnson) that run 4.35 or better without having to use a first round pick. Waddle is a better WR overall than the two UDFAs, but the opportunities are limited on non-deep passes with Keenan Allen and Mike Williams being the primary WR targets.
                    also with no quality LT, JH will get sack before the deep pass develops.

Comment

• Lone Bolt
                      Oline-Tip of the Spear...
                      • Feb 2019
                      • McLean Illinois
                      • Pipefitter Illinois State University
                      • Send PM

I think by now, it's clear Pitts won't be there. I would argue that if the Bengals don't take Sewell...(I predict Chase) PItts will actually go before Sewell.

I selected Slater....but it was real close with Surtain. Ask me again tomorrow, it's Surtain...the day after, Slater. You get the picture.
                      The TPB makes plans....And Jim Harbaugh laughs...

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB, Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• RTPbolt
                        Charger Fan till the end
                        • Jun 2013
                        • North Carolina
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by CivilBolt View Post

also with no quality LT, JH will get sack before the deep pass develops.
                        Well last year we had a worse OL on paper and Herbert led the league in 50+ yard tds and didnt have a high sack ratio and we had the same OLT in Pipkins. I think we will get another tackle but hard to say how early in the draft or in FA. We need depth on the line but there will be cuts yet due to the cap shrinkage... if we are patient TT will make this right while balancing all the other needs.

Comment

• SuperCharged
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Sep 2019
                          • Utah
                          • Midnight Toker
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

Waddle will be there @#13. No fall needed but just say no. This WR class is far deeper than the OT class.
                          I disagre. I think the OL class is way deeper than the WR's. You just have to go with the sexy pick. Seriously though unless it's Sewell or Slater I don't see them not taking WR. You got the Bugatti, now get the best possible performance tires for JH. Do the same as last year. Get Waddle then trade back into the 1st round and get Derrisaw or Leatherwood. Give up the 3rd round compensatory pick with 1 or 2 low rounders next year. That would be a helluva 1st round. . :shifty::shifty:

Comment

Working...
                          X