• Show
Clear All
  • Boltjolt
    Dont let the PBs fool ya
    • Jun 2013
    • Henderson, NV
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Lefty2SLO View Post

It will be interesting to see if the NFL thinks they have the authority to limit or exclude someone from obtaining a coaching position. It's a (very) slippery slope legally - labor laws and all.

After what the NFL did to Mark Davis with the Gruden debacle he's maybe the one owner who would show the NFL the middle finger and hire Harbaugh, even with all of the current 'saber rattling'. He would also be willing to pay him the big bucks he'll want, and probably give him the control he wants too. IMO hiring Harbaugh is where he's headed - and is why he offed Joshy and his GM so early. I wouldn't be surprised if there's already been discussion between the parties (on the downlow).

Hopefully this never happens, cause it'll be a very bad thing for us; Reid, Payton, Harbaugh . . . . . . . . . and no matter who the Spanos hire we're going to the low man on the totem pole . . . . .
    The NFL should just leave shit alone. They act like Cops in things they shouldnt be involved in.
    Id love to have Harbaugh but reality is Spanos is too cheap to hire any coach that will cost more than the standard 3-4 mil per year they want to pay.

Comment

• Lefty2SLO
      Moderate Skeptic
      • May 2022
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

The NFL should just leave shit alone. They act like Cops in things they shouldnt be involved in.
      Id love to have Harbaugh but reality is Spanos is too cheap to hire any coach that will cost more than the standard 3-4 mil per year they want to pay.
      Agreed . . . . . . . .

IMO the NFL will never go there - the league is one of the most risk averse entities ever, I can't see them sticking their hand into the blender some type of 'blackball' against Harbaugh would create - lawyers would be crawling out of the woodwork to sue them. Davis would love to nail them to the wall on something like this if he could . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Comment

• dmac_bolt
        Day Tripper
        • May 2019
        • North of the Lagoon
        • Send PM

Originally posted by NOrvMeNow View Post

Not the scandal phobic Chargers.

If they ever had any inclination, right now he's being crossed out.
        If this junior sleuth was running rogue all on his own and buying game tickets at other games, gathering video, analyzing and sharing it, submitting expense reports for reimbursement, and then on Saturdays standing on the sideline next to the DC shouting out last second signal picks and the DC/coaches were then changing the plays at the last second and Harbaugh didn’t know any of this - he’s a moron.

Harbaugh is not a moron - he had to know or he figured out and knew it was bad and told his top staff “do not tell me what it is I’m seeing that is clearly going on here”.
        “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• electricgold
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Apr 2020
          • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

If this junior sleuth was running rogue all on his own and buying game tickets at other games, gathering video, analyzing and sharing it, submitting expense reports for reimbursement, and then on Saturdays standing on the sideline next to the DC shouting out last second signal picks and the DC/coaches were then changing the plays at the last second and Harbaugh didn’t know any of this - he’s a moron.

Harbaugh is not a moron - he had to know or he figured out and knew it was bad and told his top staff “do not tell me what it is I’m seeing that is clearly going on here”.
          all hearsay!

Comment

• Lefty2SLO
            Moderate Skeptic
            • May 2022
            • Send PM

Originally posted by electricgold View Post

all hearsay!
            Plausible deniability??

And the staffer just resigned . . . . . . . . . . . . duh . . . . . . couldn't see that one coming

Comment

• electricgold
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Apr 2020
              • Send PM

Plausible deniability??

And the staffer just resigned . . . . . . . . . . . . duh . . . . . . couldn't see that one coming
              The fired sign stealer doing this, Connor Stallions just released a statement through his attorney echoing what Harbaugh said saying that Harbaugh had no knowledge that he was stealing signs and he was doing it on his own accord! If true NFL won't block Harbaugh from entering the league!

Comment

• Lefty2SLO
                Moderate Skeptic
                • May 2022
                • Send PM

Originally posted by electricgold View Post

The fired sign stealer doing this, Connor Stallions just released a statement through his attorney echoing what Harbaugh said saying that Harbaugh had no knowledge that he was stealing signs and he was doing it on his own accord! If true NFL won't block Harbaugh from entering the league!
                If true (wonder how much this particular 'truth' cost) then the NFL CAN'T block Harbaugh . . . .. . . . . unless they want every labor lawyer in the country down their throats.

Comment

• captaind
                  Cook This Pork Chops
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Mars
                  • Ball Holder
                  • Send PM

That's a bit harsh . . . . . . . . !
                  Considering what they did to Big Jamal, diving at Olshanski’s knees….don’t get me started. And cheated to win two Super Bowls. Dirtiest franchise in all professional sports.

Comment

• Lefty2SLO
                    Moderate Skeptic
                    • May 2022
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by captaind View Post

Considering what they did to Big Jamal, diving at Olshanski’s knees….don’t get me started. And cheated to win two Super Bowls. Dirtiest franchise in all professional sports.
                    Jeff Fisher begs to differ . . . . . . . . .

Comment

• FoutsFan
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Feb 2019
                      • Birmingham AL
                      • Send PM

The only thing I ever liked about Fisher is that he never beat the Chargers. And yes, he was the dirtiest coach to play, hell he made John Madden and the Raiders look like choir boys.

Comment

• jubei
                        Vagabond Ninja
                        • Feb 2019
                        • Send PM

Oh DAMN I hate that douche scumbag fisher and his former NFLPA (center) who did the dirty deed on Merriman. And wasnt that center also the player safety advocate or some bullshit like that? FARK those 2 scumdouchebags!

Comment

• Lefty2SLO
                          Moderate Skeptic
                          • May 2022
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by jubei View Post

Oh DAMN I hate that douche scumbag fisher and his former NFLPA (center) who did the dirty deed on Merriman. And wasnt that center also the player safety advocate or some bullshit like that? FARK those 2 scumdouchebags!
                          My sentiments exactly . . . . . . . . . dirty MF'ers to the core

Comment

Working...
                          X