Acee being a dick, who'd'a thunk it?

Comment

• bonehead
      Undrafted
      • Jul 2013
      • TBD
      • Retired
      • Send PM

"this team is not better, it's worse" LOL.....asshole Acee channeling Nick Kane-pa
      Forget it Donny you're out of your element

Shut the fuck up Donny

Comment

• Formula 21
        The Future is Now
        • Jun 2013
        • Republic of San Diego
        • Send PM

I don't know how you disagree with him. This team is not better except maybe at OL. That's not to say they can't find two starters in the draft.
        Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
        The Wasted Decade is done.
        Build Back Better.

Comment

• MakoShark
          Disgruntled
          • Jun 2013
          • North Alabama
          • Send PM

Not exactly what most Chargers fans want to hear, but he's not far from the truth, IMO. Its easy to write an article like that pre-draft. You could probably insert the name of half the teams in the league at this time, and it would ring true.
          sigpic

Comment

• Classic
            Hall Of Fame
            • Dec 2014
            • Send PM

It's true with the losses of Royal, Wright, Gilchrist and Gkackar this team is primed for and 0-16 season. Why won't you polyannas realize that the sky is falling on the 2015 season in March? Acee is just smarter than us all and knows better.

Comment

• Geezbolt
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Sun Valley, ID
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Classic View Post
              It's true with the losses of Royal, Wright, Gilchrist and Gkackar this team is primed for and 0-16 season. Why won't you polyannas realize that the sky is falling on the 2015 season in March? Acee is just smarter than us all and knows better.
              Yep. TT should have mortgaged the future Ndamukong Suh.

Comment

• CTrout
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Injuries are the main question. Most teams could say theres no way we'll have that many injuries again.
                With this team it's become the norm. It's frustrating but I really wouldn't be surprised if we are amoung
                the league leaders in injuries again.

Keep this team relatively healthy and we'll be much improved.

Comment

• CTrout
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Geezbolt View Post
                  Don't know how much we would of had to mortgage, aren't we still about 18+ million under the cap?

Comment

Originally posted by Geezbolt View Post
                    For me there is no future beyond this season if the team moves to LA. This was a push all your chips in the middle year, win games, generate excitement, and hopefully get a stadium.

Unless TT and McCoy are bluffing and they have something up their sleeves it seems this is what we have minus the draft. And from what I am hearing, especially with the blackout rule lifted and the pending Lame Duck situation in this town, you are about to witness a shit ton of bailing season ticket holders and more opposing fans and empty seats than ever before.

Not acceptable to me for what is at stake, maybe for some of you that dont give a shit where they play it is. But I know im not alone here.

Edit: and before you ask what im hearing... I have been told I can move my season tickets way closer to the 50 this year... That tells me plenty.
                    Last edited by Guest; 03-25-2015, 12:14 PM.

Comment

• QSmokey
                      Guardedly Optimistic
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Kuna, Idaho
                      • Retired
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Hard4SanDiego View Post
                      For me there is no future beyond this season if the team moves to LA. This was a push all your chips in the middle year, win games, generate excitement, and hopefully get a stadium.

Unless TT and McCoy are bluffing and they have something up their sleeves it seems this is what we have minus the draft. And from what I am hearing, especially with the blackout rule lifted and the pending Lame Duck situation in this town, you are about to witness a shit ton of bailing season ticket holders and more opposing fans and empty seats than ever before.

Not acceptable to me for what is at stake, maybe for some of you that dont give a shit where they play it is. But I know im not alone here.

Edit: and before you ask what im hearing... I have been told I can move my season tickets way closer to the 50 this year... That tells me plenty.
                      IF this is it; that is, if we're just going to rely on the draft/un-drafted rookies, and a few fill-in/depth players after June 1st...well...then I couldn't agree more with this post. TT would have to nail ALL 6 draft picks - as in impact players all - to even stand a chance of being a factor in the playoffs, IMO.

Comment

• Boltx
                        Dominate the day
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

Lots of off season left.
                        ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

Working...
                        X