In Texas!
    Go Rivers!

Comment

• Boltjolt
      Dont let the PBs fool ya
      • Jun 2013
      • Henderson, NV
      • Send PM

Rick Spielman today said " lets end this Adrian Peterson talk right now. We have no interest in trading him".

Comment

• ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by bonehead View Post
        Yeah because we all know if you make a mistake in life you should never ever be able to work in your chosen profession again...ever
        We also know that Q is perfect.

Comment

• Antonio's Gates
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Engine Engine Number 420 View Post
          If the Chargers get Adrian Peterson, they might as well move to Los Angeles because I won't be a fan anymore anyway.
          [emoji22]

Comment

• Steve
            Administrator
            • Jun 2013
            • South Carolina
            • Meteorologist
            • Send PM

I think both AP and Rivers can be had, but you have to pay the team's price. None of this, what is it worth to my team, but what is it worth to SD or Minn to let them go. No discounts, or this is all we can afford. If teams don't want to pay our price, they can back and find their franchise player somewhere else.

FWIW, I still say 2 1st round picks, with 1 of them being in the top 5 is still a discount as far as Rivers goes. You want to get our franchise QB, start talking about how many 1st's and 2nd's you are willing to part with., or go back to the to shopping at Walmart.

Comment

• Panamamike
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Steve View Post
              I think both AP and Rivers can be had, but you have to pay the team's price. None of this, what is it worth to my team, but what is it worth to SD or Minn to let them go. No discounts, or this is all we can afford. If teams don't want to pay our price, they can back and find their franchise player somewhere else.

FWIW, I still say 2 1st round picks, with 1 of them being in the top 5 is still a discount as far as Rivers goes. You want to get our franchise QB, start talking about how many 1st's and 2nd's you are willing to part with., or go back to the to shopping at Walmart.
              Minny is asking two firsts for a 30 y old RB, with a HUGE contract. If any GM were to make that deal they should be fired. As for Rivers, I Agree and wouldn't budge from 2 firsts minimum. I still think this was all media and agent driven and the Bolts had/have no intention of trading him....especially in a draft with one of the worst QB classes (and weak top end draft overall) in recent memory. Had there been a better crop of top end QBs, then maybe they do listen.

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

I guess QSmokey and I are the only ones who can't easily root for somebody who we know whooped a 4-year old with a tree branch so hard he made the kid's balls bleed. Oh, and then didn't he complain that he didn't make the kid cry enough - or some shit like that? He's a sick bastard.

I heard something about Peterson paying a price for that?
                What price? As far as I know, he never went to jail.
                Are you talking about being suspended from football? Oh wow. It must have been so hard - not working for a year, still being a millionaire. Such a tough price to pay.

I don't mind that he's allowed to have a job again. In fact, I'm pretty sure I wrote in here, back at the time of his suspension, that it was fucking ridiculous he got suspended by the NFL. If he's not in prison (which is where he should be, or at least be forced to stay a jillion feet away from any kids), there's no reason the NFL should keep him from working. All that did was give him more time to spend with the kids he beats the shit out of.

However, I can't cheer for him or his team. Fuck him.

I hear some shit on here complaining about some college kids who smoke weed or get busted for DUI. Yet, you want this fucker on your team? Why? Because he's good at carrying a football? I don't understand the priorities.

Yea, I get it. Driving drunk kills people, and that's bad. But a DUI isn't exactly driving drunk - it just is a legal term meaning you had a beer within an hour before driving. Driving over the legal limit is also something I would say a majority of drivers have done in their lifetime. Most of us, however, never got caught. I don't have a problem rooting for somebody with a DUI or a marijuana record to score TDs in the NFL. I could even bring myself to root for somebody who killed dogs (sorry QSmokey). But cheering for a dude who beats his kids like Adrian Peterson beat a kid who wasn't even old enough for Kindergarten - no, I ain't going to do it. Fuck that shit. I'd rather be a Raiders fan or smoke crack with Tom Brady. At least, when it comes to hating on the Raiders and NFL cheaters, it's all just good fun. When I say I can't root for Peterson, that's some real shit.

This society's so fucked up. How come Michael Vick went to jail and Peterson didn't? We protect dogs more than kids? What the fuck!
                Last edited by Guest; 04-29-2015, 06:07 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Engine Engine Number 420 View Post
                  I guess QSmokey and I are the only ones who can't easily root for somebody who we know whooped a little kid so hard, he made the kid's balls bleed.
                  I heard something about Peterson paying a price for that?
                  What price? As far as I know, he never went to jail.
                  Are you talking about being suspended from football? Oh wow. It must have been so hard - not working for a year, still being a millionaire. Such a tough price to pay.

I don't mind that he's allowed to have a job again. In fact, I'm pretty sure I wrote in here, back at the time of his suspension, that it was fucking ridiculous he got suspended by the NFL. If he's not in prison (which is where he should be, or at least be forced to stay a jillion feet away from any kids), there's no reason the NFL should keep him from working. All that did was give him more time to spend with the kids he beats the shit out of.

However, I can't cheer for him or his team. Fuck him.

I hear some shit on here complaining about some college kids who smoke weed or get busted for DUI. Yet, you want this fucker on your team? Why? Because he's good at carrying a football? I don't understand the priorities.

Yea, I get it. Driving drunk kills people, and that's bad. But a DUI isn't exactly driving drunk - it just is a legal term meaning you had a beer within an hour before driving. Driving over the legal limit is also something I would say a majority of drivers have done in their lifetime. Most of us, however, never got caught. I don't have a problem rooting for somebody with a DUI or a marijuana record to score TDs in the NFL. I could even bring myself to root for somebody who killed dogs. But cheering for a dude who beats his kids like Adrian Peterson beat a kid who wasn't even old enough for Kindergarten - no, I ain't going to do it. Fuck that shit.
                  I wonder how many guys you currently cheer on who have done what AP did, or worse, but haven't gotten caught.

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Originally posted by SuperCharger View Post
                    I wonder how many guys you currently cheer on who have done what AP did, or worse, but haven't gotten caught.
                    Name those guys, and I'll stop rooting for them. Am I supposed to hate on people who I wonder about?

Goddamn that Danny Woodhead - that motherfucker carves a branch into a weapon and then beats the shit out of 4-year olds. Then he texts his ex to tell her he didn't beat him hard enough. Oh wait - I'm just making shit up off the top of my ass crack.

Comment

Name those guys, and I'll stop rooting for them. Am I supposed to hate on people who I wonder about?

Goddamn that Danny Woodhead - that motherfucker carves a branch into a weapon and then beats the shit out of 4-year olds. Then he texts his ex to tell her he didn't beat him hard enough. Oh wait - I'm just making shit up off the top of my ass crack.
                      I wasn't trying to provoke you. Just food for thought. How am I supposed to name them if they haven't been caught?

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Originally posted by SuperCharger View Post
                        I wasn't trying to provoke you. Just food for thought. How am I supposed to name them if they haven't been caught?
                        Then why wonder if there are Chargers who are beating a 4-year-old 'til their balls bleed and then complaining the whooping wasn't hard enough?

I realize you didn't mean to provoke me. So, next time, don't defend child abuse by wondering if other people do it.
                        Last edited by Guest; 04-29-2015, 06:35 AM.

Comment

Then why wonder if there are Chargers who are beating a 4-year-old 'til their balls bleed and then complaining the whooping wasn't hard enough?

I realize you didn't mean to provoke me. So, next time, don't defend child abuse by wondering if other people do it.
                          I'm not wondering. I'm sure it happens more than you realize.

Comment

Working...
                          X