Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cowboys @ Chargers Game Day Thread / Post Game Discussion

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Cowboys @ Chargers Game Day Thread / Post Game Discussion

    Go Bolts!



    --
    Will post verified streams here.

    http://bilasport.net/game/los-angele...cowboys-1.html

  • #2
    I’m flying in for the game today. Who else will be in attendance?

    Comment


    • #3
      My prediction is the Chargers' offense dominates the game, scores 30+ points for the first time this season: 34-24 Chargers.

      Comment


      • #4
        First game at SoFi with Charger fans.

        Get the W !

        Make us proud !
        Staley.
        Genius.

        Comment


        • #5


          Ian Rapoport

          @RapSheet

          With a serious need at an important spot on defense, the #Cowboys are shifting LB Micah Parsons to DE. A look at the ramifications of the move for the talented rookie:

          Comment


          • #6
            https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...defensive-end/

            Micah Parsons, the Cowboys' 1st round rookie linebacker, is going to play defensive end today in the absence of the Cowboys two DE starters (DeMarcus Lawrence and Randy Gregory). Parsons is listed at 6-3, 245 lbs. Interesting that Rashawn Slater fell to the Chargers at #13 on draft day after the Cowboys at #12, and picked Parsons over Slater. There were a lot of mocks and speculation that the 'boys were going to draft Slater at #12. Now the #12 pick, Parsons, and the #13 pick, Slater, may be going up against each other today.

            The 'boys do have some options at LB that is allowing them to put Parsons at DE: Leighton Vander Esch and Jaylon Smith - both players that no long ago were considered pretty good.

            My thought: Desperation move by the Cowboys. Parsons is not a DE, and playing out of position is an advantage for the Chargers' OL, though I have read elsewhere the Cowboys "trained" Parsons as a pass rusher this off-season and D. Lawrence was reportedly "impressed." Parsons apparently was a DE in high school, and came to Penn State as a DE, and was switched to LB out of need.

            Comment


            • #7
              From a Cowboy fan:

              This sounds like a Jerry move. "I paid for Jaylon, so I want Jaylon out there. You can't justify taking time from Parsons? Move him to DE. I want my Jaylon out there."

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post
                From a Cowboy fan:

                This sounds like a Jerry move. "I paid for Jaylon, so I want Jaylon out there. You can't justify taking time from Parsons? Move him to DE. I want my Jaylon out there."
                Imagine taking Kenneth Murray out of LB corps and putting him at DE for a game. That is what it seems like to me. Murray and Parsons are about the same size, but Parsons is a rookie getting ready to play in only his 2nd NFL game. Did the Cowboys give him reps at DE during practice? I didn't read about it if so.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Velo View Post

                  Imagine taking Kenneth Murray out of LB corps and putting him at DE for a game. That is what it seems like to me. Murray and Parsons are about the same size, but Parsons is a rookie getting ready to play in only his 2nd NFL game. Did the Cowboys give him reps at DE during practice? I didn't read about it if so.
                  and they are going to line him up on the right, against Staley and Feiler?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

                    and they are going to line him up on the right, against Staley and Feiler?
                    I don't know. Maybe they line him up v. Storm Norton on the other side.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Velo View Post

                      I don't know. Maybe they line him up v. Storm Norton on the other side.
                      this....everyone will put their best pass rusher on our weakest link....

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Joey Bosa, please no roughing the passer penalties today,

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X